Netflix

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 99
x 369

Re: Netflix

Post by BillyDWhizz » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:43 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:34 am
Just finished watching October Faction .


Good stuff , anyone else seen it ?
I was literally just about to put it on when the mrs hijacked the remote and stuck on Locke & Key, so now "we're" binge watching that instead.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11968
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1167
x 1006

Re: Netflix

Post by Newmarket » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:47 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:43 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:34 am
Just finished watching October Faction .


Good stuff , anyone else seen it ?
I was literally just about to put it on when the mrs hijacked the remote and stuck on Locke & Key, so now "we're" binge watching that instead.
Let me know what it’s like Bill as I was about to watch the trailer but my old lady wanted to watch the crucifixion instead lol
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 99
x 369

Re: Netflix

Post by BillyDWhizz » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:27 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:47 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:43 pm


I was literally just about to put it on when the mrs hijacked the remote and stuck on Locke & Key, so now "we're" binge watching that instead.
Let me know what it’s like Bill as I was about to watch the trailer but my old lady wanted to watch the crucifixion instead lol
Very teeny imo. It's better than all the crap teeny vamp/witch/werewolf/magic shows that littered our screens a while ago but it's not as good as American Horror story or even Supernatural. It's about at the levels of Sleepy Hollow or Grimm for watchability I reckon.
1 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

User avatar
Mikeveep
Posts: 2197
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: Trendy Walthamstow
x 104
x 251

Re: Netflix

Post by Mikeveep » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:46 pm

Superb Documentary..Less than an Hour. "Long Shot"

How a guy, framed by the Police for a murder, got off due mainly to a hardworking defence lawyer....and Larry David !
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4477
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 544
x 791

Re: Netflix

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:25 am

Hitmen: Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc star as... Fuck off SKY, just fuck right off. Mel and fucking Sue are about as funny as leprosy. I'd rather watch Emmerdale, and I fucking hate that with a passion.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11968
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1167
x 1006

Re: Netflix

Post by Newmarket » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:58 am

Watched Spenser Confidential the other day . Quality , well worth a watch .

Also watched the IT remake (chapter 2 on Kodi) and that’s good watching as well .
Far better than the original.

Going to give the Pet Semetery a go one night too....
Loved the original.
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 99
x 369

Re: Netflix

Post by BillyDWhizz » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 pm

Tiger King on Netflix is well worth a watch. Private zoo owning hillbillies, murder plots, political elections, arson and drug kingpins...brilliant tv! :lol:
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 8390
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: San Diego California
x 1214
x 452
Contact:

Re: Netflix

Post by Taansend » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:36 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 pm
Tiger King on Netflix is well worth a watch. Private zoo owning hillbillies, murder plots, political elections, arson and drug kingpins...brilliant tv! :lol:
Is tiger king set in Sarasota?

I used to run up a 'trash mountain'* which was next to a big cat rescue place. You could see some exotic animals from up there.

I've heard some mates from there going on about the show
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 8390
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: San Diego California
x 1214
x 452
Contact:

Re: Netflix

Post by Taansend » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:38 pm

New series of Ozarks is out now. 3rd one. If you haven't seen this I suggest checking it out
0 x

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 99
x 369

Re: Netflix

Post by BillyDWhizz » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:01 pm

Taansend wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:36 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 pm
Tiger King on Netflix is well worth a watch. Private zoo owning hillbillies, murder plots, political elections, arson and drug kingpins...brilliant tv! :lol:
Is tiger king set in Sarasota?

I used to run up a 'trash mountain'* which was next to a big cat rescue place. You could see some exotic animals from up there.

I've heard some mates from there going on about the show
The main story thread is about GW Zoo in Oklahoma and how the owner of it fell out with owners of several other "Zoos" around the country, including I believe, the one you're talking about.
1 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

Post Reply

Social Media