McGregor Vs Khabib

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Gonzo

Re: McGregor Vs Khabib

Postby Gonzo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:48 am

I'm always amazed at how easily Mcgregor becomes knackered and loses his power.

I thought he at least drew the third round but following the mauling there was nothing left in his shots.

As for all of the bollocks afterwards it's surely enough to get a ban. The fucking Governor of Vegas or Nevada (or whatever) was right there when Khabib jumped out of the ring and ran out of the area under police guard.

3 arrests were made none of whom were Khabib which is odd considering a trained fighter launched himself kicking and punching into a crowd of civilians. Khabib has had his purse withdrawn buy the Nevada Athletic Commission which has got to hurt as it's his first big pay-day.

You'd think that all of this would damage the sport and result in people being banned but following the bus incident with McGregor I'm not confident.

He's had to pay a few million in compensation but with £120m in the bank he's probably okay. Khabib and his team can expect similar legal action.

As for McGregor and fighting he's probably been a bit too loyal and stayed with his Irish gym rather than going to one of the big US stables to learn wrestling and jujitsu . . . . . . . . unless he can work on his stamina though he'll always need a 1st round KO.

It was fucking entertaining after the fight though :lol:
0 x

LondonWelsh

Postby LondonWelsh » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:04 pm

There isn't a quality in either of the two of them that makes me proud to be a man or human being. I think both individuals are scum and only wished they'd let the after fight brawl continue until they eliminated each other from our society. No doubt these two multi-millionaires will be kicking, shouting and screaming on our TV's again in the lead up to the re-match.
3 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:48 pm

LondonWelsh wrote:There isn't a quality in either of the two of them that makes me proud to be a man or human being. I think both individuals are scum and only wished they'd let the after fight brawl continue until they eliminated each other from our society. No doubt these two multi-millionaires will be kicking, shouting and screaming on our TV's again in the lead up to the re-match.

Couldn't agree more.

More fool these idiots that pay to watch this crap,but McGregor is the one that is laughing all the way to the bank.
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Taansend wrote:
jameskel wrote:Big tough nut

"Stop,I give up" :D

Potatoe picking cunt

Come on Mate. Dicksies Diner ain't that bad.

I like dags.......I like caravans more.
1 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Come on Mate. Dicksies Diner ain't that bad.

I like dags.......I like caravans more.

Periwinkle Blue
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:44 am

LondonWelsh wrote:There isn't a quality in either of the two of them that makes me proud to be a man or human being. I think both individuals are scum and only wished they'd let the after fight brawl continue until they eliminated each other from our society. No doubt these two multi-millionaires will be kicking, shouting and screaming on our TV's again in the lead up to the re-match.

Yeah agree mate....seen more exciting Pub Fights/Brawls.....and there you can't tap someone
on the shoulder and say politely....excuse me mate had enough now....
And Def a pair of horrible characters......

Thought Footballers earned easy money....this is a new level...

Love Boxing/Martial arts,this is neither.... its just brawling..
I don't really follow it,Maybe there's some decent fights,but this didn't impress me..
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:07 pm

mkhammer wrote:

Yeah agree mate....seen more exciting Pub Fights/Brawls.....and there you can't tap someone
on the shoulder and say politely....excuse me mate had enough now....
And Def a pair of horrible characters......

Thought Footballers earned easy money....this is a new level...

Love Boxing/Martial arts,this is neither.... its just brawling..
I don't really follow it,Maybe there's some decent fights,but this didn't impress me..

It reminds me of my cats, play fighting.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”