So how you gonna save the planet?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Mikeveep

So how you gonna save the planet?

Postby Mikeveep » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 am

We're overheating fast.

What can be done?

I've already made the ultimate sacrifice in not letting the tap run whilst brushing my teeth...
0 x

palerider

Re: So how you gonna save the planet?

Postby palerider » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:03 pm

The planet's fucked Mike.

And unless 5 billion from China, India and North America do their bit I can't see me buying an electric car making much of a dent.
2 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Postby 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:06 pm

by not using the internet and save electric
wait means i can't come in here ..... lol
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:35 pm

As a species we do like to live today and pay tomorrow. We'll do something later, we'll do something later, we'll do something later... oops too late.
It's the wildlife I feel sorry for. We deserve everything we get.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Sofa

Postby Sofa » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Recent studies show that at the present rate, within 10-15 yrs almost 2/3 of all species of plants and animals will be extinct. That’s a very sobering thought. Once the biodiversity of life reaches the tipping point it will be irreversible. Some scientists think it already is. Only the cabals controlling the suppression of free clean energy and giving up their trillions of $$$ in oil revenue will we ever have any chance to reverse it. So on that cheery note I’ll go put the kettle on.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:21 pm

All these third world countries need a good kick up the arse,chucking their fucking shit everywhere .
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:All these third world countries need a good kick up the arse,chucking their fucking shit everywhere .

Yes, they're to blame :lol:
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:53 pm

The planet will be fine, it just won't be fit for human (mammal) habitation.

The insects will take over. Mark my fucking words.... THE INSECTS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!
0 x

Sofa

Postby Sofa » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Taansend wrote:The planet will be fine, it just won't be fit for human (mammal) habitation.

The insects will take over. Mark my fucking words.... THE INSECTS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!

On the contrary my racist friend. Insects are severely on the decline and will cause the reptiles and amphibians to die out shortly after which will in turn affect the birds and mammals. Then we are all fucked. The seas will rise and once man has been gone for a while, will flourish again.
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Sofa wrote:
Taansend wrote:The planet will be fine, it just won't be fit for human (mammal) habitation.

On the contrary my racist friend. Insects are severely on the decline and will cause the reptiles and amphibians to die out shortly after which will in turn affect the birds and mammals. Then we are all fucked. The seas will rise and once man has been gone for a while, will flourish again.

Who will flourish again? Your last sentence doesn't make it clear. Sounds like the sea will flourish?
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”