Horrible.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
dorsetdano

Re: Horrible.

Post by dorsetdano » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:07 am
The more things change...

Another super brave bully, picking on a much smaller refugee lad who already has a broken arm. It will be interesting to see what the assailant gets charged with. The victims sister was also pushed about at the same school; one of the benefits of mobile phones I suppose is that this stuff gets recorded and can be dealt with, instead of being swept under the carpet.
1 x

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm

dorsetdano wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:07 am
The more things change...

Another super brave bully, picking on a much smaller refugee lad who already has a broken arm. It will be interesting to see what the assailant gets charged with. The victims sister was also pushed about at the same school; one of the benefits of mobile phones I suppose is that this stuff gets recorded and can be dealt with, instead of being swept under the carpet.
Yes, he's a bully and deserves his punishment, but there are twats on Twatter (who'd have thought?) spreading his name and details all over the internet.

There really are some thick cunts on this planet.
1 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:19 am

Twatter cunts.

But, its kids bullying kids, no great shock? Or is everybody outraged, because of the lads nationality?
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:19 pm

jameskel wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:19 am
Twatter cunts.

But, its kids bullying kids, no great shock? Or is everybody outraged, because of the lads nationality?
I think you're not far off the mark there, James.
I remember anyone who was different had a much better chance of some wanker picking on them. Didn't matter if it was skin colour, hair colour, accent, religious beliefs, where you lived, or whether you were skinny, fat or undresized.

That said all the anti-immigrant stuff really doesn't help.
But you're right, this is manna from heaven for your average sjw type.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:16 am

Thank fuck that great patriot Sir Tommy Robinson is around to tell us how that Syrian kid getting attacked was actually because he's a violent Muslim.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 59921.html
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:11 am

Pennywise wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm
dorsetdano wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 am

Yes, he's a bully and deserves his punishment, but there are twats on Twatter (who'd have thought?) spreading his name and details all over the internet.

There really are some thick cunts on this planet.

I saw all of that and was gobsmacked.

There was on thread where his name and address had been displayed and well as a screenshot of the house from google maps.

The mob was ready to mobilise complete with pitch-forks and blazing torches and apparently arrangements were being made to descend on his parents house.

Now don't get me wrong, that lad looks like a nasty piece of work and it's heartbreaking watching that poor kid helplessly walk off. However I didn't read a single comment where anyone said "Don't be silly, the kids has been arrested and there may be small kids in that house, let the law and school deal with it".

Social media (and twitter in particular) seem to want to be moral compass, judge, jury and executioner all in one tweet and it's fucking dangerous. It's complete mob rule and very odd to behold.
2 x

Social Media