Those Pipebombs

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Taansend

Those Pipebombs

Postby Taansend » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:28 pm

In the last few days about 12-15 pipebombs have been sent to people who have spoken out about the orange cunt trump. Politicians, news shows, activists and even Robert De Niro were targets.

Police today arrested a white man, in his 50's, from Fort Lauderdale.

Flairon is a white man, in his 50's, from Fort Lauderdale.

I'm not saying it's definitely Flairon but it probably is.
1 x

Dicksies Diner

Re: Those Pipebombs

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 am

What makes a bloke get so wound up he starts sending out pipe bombs at the age of 50, that's some midlife crisis. Totally understand the one to De Niro the cunts films have been shocking since Goodfellas.
1 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:23 am

Seems the fella has form in attention seeking going way back.In 2002, police in Miami charged Sayoc with calling Florida Power & Light and threatening to blow up the electric utility. The report claims Sayoc said “it would be worse than Sept. 11.” He ultimately pleaded guilty and was sentenced to probation.

CNN are frothing at the mouth to point this at Trump,. I'd say these are not real bombs or his a pony bombmaker or the fella is an attention seeker. Funny how the left wing press never pointed towards Democratic politicians to blame when that loony shot up the republican baseball game............ Strange!
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:Seems the fella has form in attention seeking going way back.In 2002, police in Miami charged Sayoc with calling Florida Power & Light and threatening to blow up the electric utility. The report claims Sayoc said “it would be worse than Sept. 11.” He ultimately pleaded guilty and was sentenced to probation.

CNN are frothing at the mouth to point this at Trump,. I'd say these are not real bombs or his a pony bombmaker or the fella is an attention seeker. Funny how the left wing press never pointed towards Democratic politicians to blame when that loony shot up the republican baseball game............ Strange!

That's because trump isn't like any other politician. He advocates hatred and has been encouraging violence for years.

This bloke has been radicalised online on much the same way as others, left, right or religious.

I doubt if the steroids helped either.

I still think he's connected to Flairon somehow though.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”