Florida yoga shooting

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Florida yoga shooting

Postby Oziron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:26 am

You alright Taans.....?...Would hate to think that you took one up the date while doing the Downward Dog....

What the fuck is wrong with Americans....
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Re: Florida yoga shooting

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:52 am

Oziron wrote:You alright Taans.....?...Would hate to think that you took one up the date while doing the Downward Dog....

CNN and Mainstream left leaning media will blame Trump. If we lose today MP should lay the blame on Trump.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

OZHAMMER

Postby OZHAMMER » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:12 pm

The whole thing could’ve been prevented if the participants had’ve been armed, and the yoga facility had adequate security.
1 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:11 pm

trump is a cunt who stokes anger in America. He's a cowardly silver spooned racist shitbag who needs a good kick in.

Anyway back to mass shootings. Guns mean freedom. America is the only country in the world with freedom. If a few people (30 to 40 thousand) have to die each year to guarantee our freedom then it's a small price to pay. Freedom isn't free.

The above statement is something you hear quite often over here, usually from the daft cunts that would vote for a trump :D
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Oziron wrote:

Too much coffee, not enough tea.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:31 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:The whole thing could’ve been prevented if the participants had’ve been armed, and the yoga facility had adequate security.

Sadly, people say this after every mass shooting.

More guns equals less shootings :?
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:30 pm

I heard a funny story today..

Somewhere in America. An old man was going hunting and took his three dogs with him.. Unfortunately one of the dogs caught one of the rifles on the back seat which flipped up and the dogs paw got caught in the trigger.. This then shot his owner in the back of his seat.

The owner though OK, is recovering in hospital.

What a silly sod to have a loaded rifle anyway. I don't know anything about hunting rifles, but surely they have a safety catch. ?
0 x

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Postby eastcoastclaret » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Noni wrote:I heard a funny story today..

Somewhere in America. An old man was going hunting and took his three dogs with him.. Unfortunately one of the dogs caught one of the rifles on the back seat which flipped up and the dogs paw got caught in the trigger.. This then shot his owner in the back of his seat.

What a silly sod to have a loaded rifle anyway. I don't know anything about hunting rifles, but surely they have a safety catch. ?

Yes but the dog switched it off. I can hear Muttley sniggering...
I am genuinely amused
1 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Noni wrote:I heard a funny story today..

True fact. More Americans are shot by their dogs each year than British policemen are shot by any mammal, 2 legs or 4.
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”