Finish This Sentence.....

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby Taansend » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:51 pm

h69 wrote:
Taansend wrote:In a dozen words or less.

"Brexit is..............."


...what I and a majority of UK voters in a referendum voted for and despite accusations from the patronising minority, I know why I voted for it and what I voted for and I am very comfortable with that decision.
The behaviour of the EU in the post vote process has made my resolve stronger and now I would like to see it delivered properly even if it means with no deal with the EU.

Hope that helps.


I said a dozen words so I've picked 12 at random.

So you wrote...

Brexit is a patronising minority resolve process with no deal and stronger decision
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3225
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby mkhammer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:39 pm

.......a No Brainer.....No Deal please Theresa...Thank You...

Three left...er...................Piss off Jeremy..... :lol:
1 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby Taansend » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pm

mkhammer wrote:.......a No Brainer.....No Deal please Theresa...Thank You...

Three left...er...................Piss off Jeremy..... :lol:


A No Deal would be more exciting, wouldn't it. Let the chips fall where they may :D
1 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3116
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby terrya1965 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:26 pm

How can unelected bureaucrats make rules for this or any other country in Europe,when you or I never voted them in?

That is not democracy.
0 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2864
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby h69 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 am

Taansend wrote:
h69 wrote:
...what I and a majority of UK voters in a referendum voted for and despite accusations from the patronising minority, I know why I voted for it and what I voted for and I am very comfortable with that decision.
The behaviour of the EU in the post vote process has made my resolve stronger and now I would like to see it delivered properly even if it means with no deal with the EU.

Hope that helps.


I said a dozen words so I've picked 12 at random.

So you wrote...

Brexit is a patronising minority resolve process with no deal and stronger decision


Brexit causes normally eloquent people to be patronising cunts !
1 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6218
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby Gonzo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm

taking rather a long time.
1 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby BlackDiamond » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:06 pm

David Camerons wife's idea and not one of her best...whose laughing
0 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby wokinghama » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Taansend wrote:
h69 wrote:
...what I and a majority of UK voters in a referendum voted for and despite accusations from the patronising minority, I know why I voted for it and what I voted for and I am very comfortable with that decision.
The behaviour of the EU in the post vote process has made my resolve stronger and now I would like to see it delivered properly even if it means with no deal with the EU.

Hope that helps.


I said a dozen words so I've picked 12 at random.

So you wrote...

Brexit is a patronising minority resolve process with no deal and stronger decision


I think you’re being pedantic.

Oh and that’s 13 words :D

My twelve are: -

Taans is a cunt, Taans is a cunt, Taans is a cunt ;)
1 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby Taansend » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:10 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Taansend wrote:
I said a dozen words so I've picked 12 at random.

So you wrote...

Brexit is a patronising minority resolve process with no deal and stronger decision


I think you’re being pedantic.

Oh and that’s 13 words :D


My twelve are: -

Taans is a cunt, Taans is a cunt, Taans is a cunt ;)


Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, BREXIT IS doesn't count, so there.
1 x

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 2380
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Re: Finish This Sentence.....

Postby BillyDWhizz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Taansend wrote:In a dozen words or less.

"Brexit is..............."


Something Brexit Secretary & uber fuckwit Dominic Raab doesn't understand. :lol:
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests