New Action Film involving the old West Ham stadium

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

New Action Film involving the old West Ham stadium

Postby Noni » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:02 am

After deadly terrorists abduct his niece at a soccer match at the West Ham stadium, an ex-soldier with lethal fighting skills wages a one-man war to save her and prevent mass destruction.

Stars: Aaron McCusker, Dave Bautista, Pierce Brosnan |
Attachments
MV5BZGEwODczZjYtZTU2MS00YzQ2LWJjMTUtMjQ4NjEwMTNkYmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQwMTY2Nzk@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
MV5BZGEwODczZjYtZTU2MS00YzQ2LWJjMTUtMjQ4NjEwMTNkYmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQwMTY2Nzk@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (16.88 KiB) Viewed 177 times
0 x

Noni

Re: New Action Film involving the old West Ham stadium

Postby Noni » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:12 am

West Ham in a European Semi-Final?? After that, everything else seemed quite plausible, in comparison! ;)

Not a bad movie with the Hammers playing against Russia. Lots of action here, only with some brutal, tactile fist/gun fights and a motorcycle chase through a stadium that is INSANE. Basically, this is Dave Bautista’s SUDDEN DEATH, only at a West Ham. football match, where he’s battling Russian terrorists led by Ray Stevenson (while searching for a rogue Pierce Brosnan). Somehow even better than that sounds.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:22 pm

Seen it. Meh.

Die Hard it ain't.

Tbf it ain't even as good as Under Siege, which should give ya some kind of a bookmark as to the quality (or lack thereof) of this film.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:43 pm

what a pile of old shit

Barry Norman

Film 2018

Via Derek Acorah
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Noni

Postby Noni » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Sorry guys I'm a huge cunt!.... :oops:

When I posted this yesterday and did a quick search my results were not of this movie. Just tried again today and found it finally :)

Just found the original thread started by Gonzo

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9571&hilit=films

What a jerk I am!!....... :lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:15 am

You can usually spot terrible shite by the actors involved. Scott Adkins, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgren, anyone who was, or is a wrestler, Ice Cube, 50 Cent, Kellan Lutz, Armie Hammer. These are just some of the names that should immediately disqualify any movie from a potential viewing.

Post Executive Decision Seagal might have the worst oeuvre of any actor in the history of film.
Flight of Terror is spectacularly bad, as is Sniper: Special Ops -- even the DVD cover has Seagal's head superimposed onto a much younger, thinner man's body https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper:_Special_Ops .
All that said I've seen every Seagal movie upto Cartels, and I'm genuinely excited for Above the Law 2 and Under Siege 3. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Return to “Topical Topics”