The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by palerider » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:07 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:54 pm
Would Tereeze,allow the country's supermarkets to run empty just to keep up appearances...and would those around her let her do it
I started stockpiling weeks ago.
0 x
I will not be widiculed by the common soldierwy.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:39 pm

People voted for or against Brexit without really knowing what Brexit meant. Surely now the most sensible option is for another referendum with 3 key options.
Do you want.

1. A "No Deal" or "Hard" Brexit

2. A trade deal, similar to Norway, but ONLY involving free trade of goods.

3. No Brexit after all now we have a better idea of what it's all about.

If that were to happen I could see a big majority going for option 2 which, with the backing of the electorate, should be voted through by the House. It is also pretty much what the original concept of the Common Market was all about.
2 x
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:39 pm
People voted for or against Brexit without really knowing what Brexit meant. Surely now the most sensible option is for another referendum with 3 key options.
Do you want.

If that were to happen I could see a big majority going for option 2 which, with the backing of the electorate, should be voted through by the House. It is also pretty much what the original concept of the Common Market was all about.
Eminently wise. Tereeze, is of the opinion - at the mo - that another vote might harm her political legacy and soften the strong and stable image that she projects in the mirror...
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:15 pm

I see Rees-Mogg is now backing the PM!
From calling for her resignation after she won the vote to backing her in less than a fortnight.
What a beacon of ideological consistency the man is.
Apparently this sudden U-turn has been prompted by the possibility of a second referendum. Better a bad deal than letting the public have another say. Hmmmm.
Last edited by Neville Bartos on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Proper “in touch” this bloke.
He’s lived a tough life hasn’t he?
Sorry.
I’d rather shit in my hands and clap.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:22 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:39 pm
Do you want.

Brexit in 37 seconds.......
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:47 am

100 days from today and counting.

And it seems Theresa's playing Brexit chicken, both with her own party and the EU.

All of the minor players in parliament have tabled a vote of no confidence in the government. I bet she's shitting herself over that dribbling old cunt Vince Cable and that tree-hugging bint Caroline Lucas doing that.

Because Corbyn hasn't got the balls. He knows he'd lose, as whatever the arguments, Tories of whatever persuasion and Arlene Foster won't vote for a general election.

The longer she drags it out, and the 'meaningful vote' is still a month away, the more she hopes that Mogg and his chums back down and realise her deal is the only deal. And the DUP also face the stark facts that the spectre of a Catweazle-led government, which would be a distinct possibility, would snuggle-up to Sinn Fein in the manner of Romeo and Juliet.

Or

Very unlikely but still a chance, that big businesses in the EU influence that fat mad bitch Merkel and that preening tosser Macron that they still want their VW's and their Pinot Noir sold in large amounts without any hitches on this green and sceptered isle.

Meanwhile the baked bean mountain at Pale Towers gets bigger by the day.
0 x
I will not be widiculed by the common soldierwy.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Fucking Corbyn. Calls May a stupid woman then denies it. I'd have given him a tick for owning that, but now I just dislike him even more.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:04 pm
Fucking Corbyn. Calls May a stupid woman then denies it. I'd have given him a tick for owning that, but now I just dislike him even more.
If Labour MPs were smart, streetwise and had a bit of a backbone they'd use his timorous behaviour as a stick to beat him with and force their own leadership contest before any (probably) imminent General Election. Jess Phillips would be a good choice. Anyone who tells Diane Abbott to "fuck off" is all right in my book. :lol:
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:04 pm
Exactly that, the lying about it is worse than what he said.

Stupid, stupid cunt.
2 x

Social Media