The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:27 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:04 pm
Fucking Corbyn. Calls May a stupid woman then denies it. I'd have given him a tick for owning that, but now I just dislike him even more.
Exactly that, the lying about it is worse than what he said.

Stupid, stupid cunt.
A politician telling lies :o

Whatever next. :lol:
0 x
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:25 pm

palerider wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:47 am
100 days from today and counting.

And it seems Theresa's playing Brexit chicken, both with her own party and the EU.
Not to mention the country's fucking economy. Stupid cow really has lost the plot putting party unity above all other considerations.
1 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Corbyn shown up for the fucking lying soapy cunt he is.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:34 am

So May comes back with a deal a compromise deal,as close as you can get to appeasing everyone,
she aint stupid...knows it doesn't have a cat in hells chance of passing thru parliament,do people
really believe shes the only person in the whole bloody country that doesn't know that.
Labour will vote against ANY deal...they're clear on that...their only intention in this is to disrupt
the Tories and somehow try and force an election.....Brexit is of secondary importance to them,
This has given the EU bods the upper hand in negotiations.....they know full well May can't get
anything thru.....so they put obstacles up......hoping to force another vote,where we remain.

But She has to try...can't go ..Oh Fuck it then,why bother....
The Main sticking point From a Tory/DUP perspective...the Labour Party are irrelevant here,like
I said they would vote against a perfect resolution if one could be found,was the Irish back stop,
which is basically a Veto on us Properly leaving the EU,the EU would be in control of whether
we could leave or not.....over riding our public vote...Yeah Right........
Now why would May leave that in....a 100 plus Tory MPs are straight away....Fuck Off,plus
a no go for the DUP......Means she loses any vote 430/220 approx.
There's obviously other reasons...maybe rest of deal was no good in her opinion,so
actual wants it turned down...the backstop guaranteed it..
Just an idea/opinion.....We never see or hear the full story,so have to guess at times.
The Only Only chance is to go back and TRY once more,to try and resolve and compromise
on the Biggest most important thing/decision this countries faced,since poss 2nd World War,
and what do you get.....a bunch of Labour Whingers trying to get more political gain
out of it.
Shes just desperately trying to get a deal thru,so that we can leave with a some kinda agreement
in place....
Otherwise we Leave...then Negotiate.....Unbelievable amount of work to do,but it's doable,
(Mainly red tape crap,that seems to take forever)
and Personally don't believe all the....scaremongering stuff put about by the remainers...
Things wont change....they need us as much as we need them,our economy dives and we
struggle so do they.....they need us strong so we can import...

The Conservative are together and behind May in all other ways,that is what is being said now,
Rightly So.....However this Brexit thing is Bigger and more important than Blindly agreeing
with the way the PM may or may not.. (:lol) see it...
They support May.....But a 100 or so Disagree on the Deal,being put to them..

Something the Labour Party have to learn....
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:39 am

Yeah, they're so together that Amber Rudd has just come out and said she'd be behind a 2nd referendum!!!

I'm beginning to think you're employed as a Tory spin doctor MK! ;)
2 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:38 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:39 am
Yeah, they're so together that Amber Rudd has just come out and said she'd be behind a 2nd referendum!!!

I'm beginning to think you're employed as a Tory spin doctor MK! ;)
Yep it's business as normal...Gatwick gets shut down by two drones.
Parliament gets shut down by one drone.
1 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:34 am
So May comes back with a deal a compromise deal,as close as you can get to appeasing everyone,
she aint stupid...
The problem with compromises is that they tend to please nobody and piss off everybody. You see nobody gets what they want.

Look FFS everybody and his wife know the referendum was about immigration. It was fuck all to do with trade deals or any other deals. The electorate, bless them, decided they didn't want any more muslims flooding into the country from the world's trouble spots and thought leaving the EU would stop this flood.

I am sure if this country put forward as a solution a deal which allowed free movement of labour to people whose ultimate nationality was one of the other member countries the EU would agree and so would the British Parliament. A few Labour hand wringers may demur but I bet that deal would sail through Parliament and everyone could get on with their lives. FFS a deal like that would even unify the Tory party.

A second referendum ? It's looking increasingly certain and if there is a choice between a Hard Brexit and the cancellation of Brexit no sane person would vote to leave. However if a third option involving the movement of labour solution I mentioned were to be available it would probably be a completely different story.

And as a complete aside has anyone else noticed how quiet Boris has become. Surely he's not going to change his mind again just to get a shot at No 10 is he?
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm
The electorate, bless them, decided they didn't want any more muslims flooding into the country from the world's trouble spots and thought leaving the EU would stop this flood.
And because of that little fucking Polish bit they have in supermarkets now.
This is why there's only two bloody flavours of Prince's paste in Sainburys these days. Who even likes Sardine and Tomato?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm
The electorate, bless them, decided they didn't want any more muslims flooding into the country from the world's trouble spots and thought leaving the EU would stop this flood.
This is why there's only two bloody flavours of Prince's paste in Sainburys these days. Who even likes Sardine and Tomato?
Used to be two Polish mini-markets in Shepton Mallet but one has changed hands and is now a Ski-bar.

Sure sign things are changing but not surprised, there can't be much demand in a small town for two shops selling polish.
0 x
I will not be widiculed by the common soldierwy.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:36 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:09 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Used to be two Polish mini-markets in Shepton Mallet but one has changed hands and is now a Ski-bar.

Sure sign things are changing but not surprised, there can't be much demand in a small town for two shops selling polish.
I've googled 'ski bar' and I'm none the wiser. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Social Media