Page 31 of 75

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:12 pm
by Hornchurch Hammer
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:13 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.c ... s-11614002

From the horse's mouth.
And there are still a lot of politicians using this situation to advance their own agendas.

I wouldn’t get too alarmed at any headline which has the word “Could” in it and the first sentence contains the word “May” (not Teresa!) it’s all part of the project.

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:56 pm
by Neville Bartos
Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:12 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:13 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.c ... s-11614002

From the horse's mouth.
And there are still a lot of politicians using this situation to advance their own agendas.

I wouldn’t get too alarmed at any headline which has the word “Could” in it and the first sentence contains the word “May” (not Teresa!) it’s all part of the project.
Mmmmm, project fear. The people roundly written off for suggesting Britain could leave the EU with no deal.
Lucky people like Liam 'easiest deal in history' Fox were there to set them straight.

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 pm
by Hornchurch Hammer
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:56 pm
Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:12 pm



I wouldn’t get too alarmed at any headline which has the word “Could” in it and the first sentence contains the word “May” (not Teresa!) it’s all part of the project.
Mmmmm, project fear. The people roundly written off for suggesting Britain could leave the EU with no deal.
Lucky people like Liam 'easiest deal in history' Fox were there to set them straight.

It might be. I’m sure you know we haven’t started trying to do a trade deal yet as the EU refused to until the divorce settlement was agreed.

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:33 pm
by Neville Bartos
Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:56 pm


Mmmmm, project fear. The people roundly written off for suggesting Britain could leave the EU with no deal.
Lucky people like Liam 'easiest deal in history' Fox were there to set them straight.

It might be. I’m sure you know we haven’t started trying to do a trade deal yet as the EU refused to until the divorce settlement was agreed.
Dr. Fox said we'd have 50 trade deals in place well before we left the EU. We currently have one.
Expecting anything except the worse possible case scenario from the current bunch of incompetents at Westminster is something none of us should pin our hopes on, mate.


Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 pm
by Hornchurch Hammer
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:33 pm
Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 pm



It might be. I’m sure you know we haven’t started trying to do a trade deal yet as the EU refused to until the divorce settlement was agreed.
Dr. Fox said we'd have 50 trade deals in place well before we left the EU. We currently have one.
Expecting anything except the worse possible case scenario from the current bunch of incompetents at Westminster is something none of us should pin our hopes on, mate.


Oh mate this bunch of politicians are the worst in living memory and if it wasn’t for comrade Corbyn, Labour would be 30 points ahead in the polls! But just because our “leaders” are shite it doesn’t mean we should ignore the result of the referendum. The EU are rotten to the core, they TAKE business away from the UK and we will be stronger away from it!

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm
by Hornchurch Hammer
Also do you think this is our future?....

https://www.rte.ie/news/brexit/2019/012 ... ny-treaty/

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:51 am
by Whiskyman
Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm
Also do you think this is our future?....

https://www.rte.ie/news/brexit/2019/012 ... ny-treaty/
I think a Pan European army is the least of our worries tbh.

Sadly the brave men and women who sign up to serve in the British forces are deployed by the politicians who you have described, very accuately imo, to carry out their own particular agendas, not to defend the country they signed up to protect ? Are we less susceptible to terrorist attacks in this country because of our involvement in Afghanistan? Is Britain safer since politicians decided Saddam Hussein should be deposed ?

We all know the answer don't we ? I think I'm right in saying the last time British forces were used in the pursuit of British interests was the Falklands War. And that was a situation which we now know could have been avoided had early intelligence been acted on.

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:44 am
by Newmarket
Whiskyman wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:51 am
Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm
Also do you think this is our future?....

https://www.rte.ie/news/brexit/2019/012 ... ny-treaty/
I think a Pan European army is the least of our worries tbh.

Sadly the brave men and women who sign up to serve in the British forces are deployed by the politicians who you have described, very accuately imo, to carry out their own particular agendas, not to defend the country they signed up to protect ? Are we less susceptible to terrorist attacks in this country because of our involvement in Afghanistan? Is Britain safer since politicians decided Saddam Hussein should be deposed ?

We all know the answer don't we ? I think I'm right in saying the last time British forces were used in the pursuit of British interests was the Falklands War. And that was a situation which we now know could have been avoided had early intelligence been acted on.
Ahhh yes but if that early intelligence had been acted on Mrs Thatcher wouldn’t have been able to use our glorious victory as the foundation for her landslide election victory would she ? :lol:

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:01 am
by Whiskyman
Newmarket wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:44 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:51 am


I think a Pan European army is the least of our worries tbh.

Sadly the brave men and women who sign up to serve in the British forces are deployed by the politicians who you have described, very accuately imo, to carry out their own particular agendas, not to defend the country they signed up to protect ? Are we less susceptible to terrorist attacks in this country because of our involvement in Afghanistan? Is Britain safer since politicians decided Saddam Hussein should be deposed ?

We all know the answer don't we ? I think I'm right in saying the last time British forces were used in the pursuit of British interests was the Falklands War. And that was a situation which we now know could have been avoided had early intelligence been acted on.
Ahhh yes but if that early intelligence had been acted on Mrs Thatcher wouldn’t have been able to use our glorious victory as the foundation for her landslide election victory would she ? :lol:
She wouldn't have had to. Today we have Jeremy Corbyn, back then if memory serves, we had Michael Foot.

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:35 am
by Hornchurch Hammer
Whiskyman wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:51 am
Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm
Also do you think this is our future?....

https://www.rte.ie/news/brexit/2019/012 ... ny-treaty/
I think a Pan European army is the least of our worries tbh.

Sadly the brave men and women who sign up to serve in the British forces are deployed by the politicians who you have described, very accuately imo, to carry out their own particular agendas, not to defend the country they signed up to protect ? Are we less susceptible to terrorist attacks in this country because of our involvement in Afghanistan? Is Britain safer since politicians decided Saddam Hussein should be deposed ?

We all know the answer don't we ? I think I'm right in saying the last time British forces were used in the pursuit of British interests was the Falklands War. And that was a situation which we now know could have been avoided had early intelligence been acted on.
Cannot argue with a word of that tbh. But has it not always been this way. The Army doing what the politicians say?