The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:34 pm

I would have the Stop and Go lollipop system set up like our iconic stadium does.
2 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:22 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:34 pm
I would have the Stop and Go lollipop system set up like our iconic stadium does.
:lol: :lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:26 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:56 am
Carry On Brexit is the bad joke that keeps on giving.
In order to avoid 'no deal' traffic jams trucks carrying goods from the EU will be waived through unchecked.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-5878767
Nothing says border control like doing away with border control.

Think it's the common sense thing to do mate.....try and carry on as normal...to a degree/ as much
as you can anyway......there'll still be the usual searches for any thing suss.
In or out of Euro...huge majority goes thru "Unchecked" anyway..Curtainsiders get the once over
sealed containers straight thru.
3 Tonnes and Transit type things more of a prob..but always have been.

We just need some common sense on it all..

But Again if the Labour Party had contributed in some way to us getting some kinda deal/deals
in place..
Instead of playing right into the No Dealers hands...But to late now....No dealers have won.
The time for common sense was before triggering article 50, mate.
The level of utter incompetence our politicians have shown is beyond belief.
How can anyone take a step of this magnitude without carrying out their due diligence?
How does Liam 'easiest deal in history' Fox still have a job? A man who has been so spectacularly wrong about everything is still making decisions in the higher echelons of government.
I tell you, mate, waiving through EU imports is the thin end of the wedge here. May and her spineless cronies have fucked this up so badly it's hard to see an avenue where the country doesn't get buttfucked by all and sundry.
And you just watch the self serving little cunts blame Brussels.
As for Comrade Corbyn? Well, I'm convinced he wants the worst possible outcome because he sees that as his best route to power. Either that or he's the worst Labour leader ever (and possibly both).
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:36 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:56 am
Carry On Brexit is the bad joke that keeps on giving.
In order to avoid 'no deal' traffic jams trucks carrying goods from the EU will be waived through unchecked.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-5878767
Nothing says border control like doing away with border control.
Fabulous idea..The criminals and scum will lining up to get over here with the no checks in place.One of the main reasons why many voted for Brexit was to keep the shit out.

We have incompetent idiots running this country. :oops:
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:26 am

Think it's the common sense thing to do mate.....try and carry on as normal...to a degree/ as much
as you can anyway......there'll still be the usual searches for any thing suss.
In or out of Euro...huge majority goes thru "Unchecked" anyway..Curtainsiders get the once over
sealed containers straight thru.
3 Tonnes and Transit type things more of a prob..but always have been.

We just need some common sense on it all..

But Again if the Labour Party had contributed in some way to us getting some kinda deal/deals
in place..
Instead of playing right into the No Dealers hands...But to late now....No dealers have won.
How can anyone take a step of this magnitude without carrying out their due diligence?
How does Liam 'easiest deal in history' Fox still have a job? A man who has been so spectacularly wrong about everything is still making decisions in the higher echelons of government.
I tell you, mate, waiving through EU imports is the thin end of the wedge here. May and her spineless cronies have fucked this up so badly it's hard to see an avenue where the country doesn't get buttfucked by all and sundry.
As for Comrade Corbyn? Well, I'm convinced he wants the worst possible outcome because he sees that as his best route to power. Either that or he's the worst Labour leader ever (and possibly both).

Nev,I honestly don't know the Answer...but the prob is and I agree partly with you is we have,
65% of MPs wanting remain, representing 65% of constituencies that voted leave.
So we have to ask do we let MPs dictate and over rule a Public mandate that is now law,because
this... wrong deal/shit deal...this deal,that deal, is crap.....if people can't see the agenda on "all sides"
of the house is to some way, stop us leaving,and scrap Brexit.....
Nobody wants a deal...Leave or remain...it's a fuck off Euro we're off, or a stay as we are,
there's no meaningful in between.
The Labour party have diddly interest in Brexit.....they to a man are against ANY deal....so much
so that they are now irrelevant in the process...
May just needs to get the 100 or so Brexit means Brexit guys in her own party,and the unionists,
behind a deal,and just be concerned with getting something thru that way.
I honestly can't see how you can dig May out for this......talk about a Rock and a Hard place...
she has absolutely no where to go with it....absolutely none,I honestly think she's sticking
with her no deal is better than a crap deal statement..which she has never moved from...by
leaving something in,that made it impossible to get thru parliament,cos rest of it was not
in our best interests.

The EU bods have known all along the situation in our Parliament...the Stance of the So called
"Labour Party"and the hard line Tories, that May couldn't get any deal thru....I Agree the whole
"deal"thing has been a waste of time.

Corbyn is as politically astute as fuckin rabbit.....What shocked me in the Referendum,and the reason
it went thru was because of the support of Labour strong holds in the NE/NW...Midlands/
It Wasn't the Tory vote got a leave vote thru, it was a Labour vote...blokes an idiot...Majority of Labour
voters want to leave and he's trying to prevent it by doing his best to stop it.

Laugh at this all you want Mogg is far more popular than Corbyn...

Still since when did Labour every do the right thing politically...
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47143135

I think he has a point.

I actually found it amazing that when the referendum was called,they had no idea what they were going to do?

Now nearly 3 years later,we still don`t know :?
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:48 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 pm

Nev,I honestly don't know the Answer...but the prob is and I agree partly with you is we have,
65% of MPs wanting remain, representing 65% of constituencies that voted leave.
So we have to ask do we let MPs dictate and over rule a Public mandate that is now law,because
this... wrong deal/shit deal...this deal,that deal, is crap.....if people can't see the agenda on "all sides"
of the house is to some way, stop us leaving,and scrap Brexit.....
Nobody wants a deal...Leave or remain...it's a fuck off Euro we're off, or a stay as we are,
there's no meaningful in between.
The Labour party have diddly interest in Brexit.....they to a man are against ANY deal....so much
so that they are now irrelevant in the process...
May just needs to get the 100 or so Brexit means Brexit guys in her own party,and the unionists,
behind a deal,and just be concerned with getting something thru that way.
I honestly can't see how you can dig May out for this......talk about a Rock and a Hard place...
she has absolutely no where to go with it....absolutely none,I honestly think she's sticking
with her no deal is better than a crap deal statement..which she has never moved from...by
leaving something in,that made it impossible to get thru parliament,cos rest of it was not
in our best interests.

The EU bods have known all along the situation in our Parliament...the Stance of the So called
"Labour Party"and the hard line Tories, that May couldn't get any deal thru....I Agree the whole
"deal"thing has been a waste of time.

Corbyn is as politically astute as fuckin rabbit.....What shocked me in the Referendum,and the reason
it went thru was because of the support of Labour strong holds in the NE/NW...Midlands/
It Wasn't the Tory vote got a leave vote thru, it was a Labour vote...blokes an idiot...Majority of Labour
voters want to leave and he's trying to prevent it by doing his best to stop it.

Laugh at this all you want Mogg is far more popular than Corbyn...

Still since when did Labour every do the right thing politically...
Where do you get 65% from? No mandate was given on the kind of Brexit, and therein lies the problem.
Instead of setting up a commission to look into different kinds of Brexit, we just go ahead and activate article 50 with no plan, no data, no research, no recommendations and no mandate for the kind of Brexit the public wants. Madness.
It's this incompetence, and NOTHING else, that is causing all the issues. If the public had voted on things like joining the EEA or common market membership at least there'd be no grey areas.
I don't think there's much doubt that a majority of the voting public would prefer a soft Brexit.
All remainers would prefer that and a percentage of leavers too.

How can I dig May out? You can't be serious?
It was her government that triggered article 50.
She turned on the countdown timer with no plan in place, has flip flopped between hard and soft, has been held to ransom by the DUP, by the ERG, and by remainers.
And let's be clear, she CHOSE to put herself in that spot between the rock and the hard place.
So should I be digging out her utter, utter incompetence? Absolutely.
As far as Corbyn is concerned, he's probably as useless as May, but he's not a remainer.
A cleverer PM might've included him, played up to his ego, and got him onside.
But as it stands Mrs May is handing out peerages, knighthoods, and billions of pounds to win votes and still she gets stuffed.

Mogg is more popular than Corbyn? Sometimes I worry about you, mate. :lol:

Labour gave us the NHS, which is the most meaningful thing politicians have done for this country in most of our lifetimes.
Oh, and wasn't the minimum wage Labour too?
We're not all rich blokes like you, mate. ;)
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm

I think he has a point.

I actually found it amazing that when the referendum was called,they had no idea what they were going to do?

Come on Terry, how dare Johnny Foreigner have the nerve to point out what a mess us Brits are making of Brexit. It might be a disaster, but it's a British disaster, and no bloody frog or Brussels sprout is going to change that.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm

I think he has a point.

Come on Terry, how dare Johnny Foreigner have the nerve to point out what a mess us Brits are making of Brexit. It might be a disaster, but it's a British disaster, and no bloody frog or Brussels sprout is going to change that.
It should be funny,but it`s not.

Funny thing is the Brexiteers turn around and say,we`ll be a stronger country.Wait a minute,isn`t everything we have owned been sold to foreign investors in the last 40 years?All for a bit of nudge nudge wink wink cash in our pockets if we sell it to you?They couldn't run a bloody bath.

There is a lot I disagree with about being in the European union,but I think they are the best of both evils.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:44 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:56 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 pm

It should be funny,but it`s not.

Funny thing is the Brexiteers turn around and say,we`ll be a stronger country.Wait a minute,isn`t everything we have owned been sold to foreign investors in the last 40 years?All for a bit of nudge nudge wink wink cash in our pockets if we sell it to you?They couldn't run a bloody bath.

There is a lot I disagree with about being in the European union,but I think they are the best of both evils.
You are right Terry, I was reading Britain has a higher percentage of foreign owned businesses and utilities than any nation on Earth.
Tax payers pay for power stations, private companies profit from them. Tax payers pay for railway infrastructure, private companies profit from them. Tax payers pay for the NHS, private companies profit from it.
And I guarantee politicians have made a pretty penny out of all of it.

The benefits of being in the EU, or even the EEA outweighs the negatives. Still if people would rather believe the likes of Rees-Mogg, Dyson and various other rich Brexiteers, who are moving their assets out of the UK pretty fucking sharpish (and advising others to do so too) then good luck to them. What can you do?
0 x

Social Media