The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:46 am

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 am
Parliament want a "no deal"..."Off the table" may well get thru parliament....but wont be
upstanding and is pointless.. as the law says...THE LAW SAYS...we leave on the 29th....
vote yer arses off good luck with that... :lol:

There will be an extension..but is only delaying the inevitable....we're leaving,and until
Parliament are Big enough to admit and stand up and admit they are revoking a public mandate,
that is what will happen...deals or no deals...

Then we'll let the High Courts decide....can they overturn it....interesting...
If the UK were to revoke Article 50, there would be nothing stopping it from deciding to leave again. So this would be quite difficult to police, and in practice it could potentially be used to reset the two year negotiating period.

The EU member states, and officials,would be powerless to stop this happening.It would be a tremendously big fuck you. The power is in our hands not with them.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:06 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:46 am
mkhammer wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 am
Parliament want a "no deal"..."Off the table" may well get thru parliament....but wont be
upstanding and is pointless.. as the law says...THE LAW SAYS...we leave on the 29th....
vote yer arses off good luck with that... :lol:

There will be an extension..but is only delaying the inevitable....we're leaving,and until
Parliament are Big enough to admit and stand up and admit they are revoking a public mandate,
that is what will happen...deals or no deals...

Then we'll let the High Courts decide....can they overturn it....interesting...
If the UK were to revoke Article 50, there would be nothing stopping it from deciding to leave again. So this would be quite difficult to police, and in practice it could potentially be used to reset the two year negotiating period.

The EU member states, and officials,would be powerless to stop this happening.It would be a tremendously big fuck you. The power is in our hands not with them.
Ah that's the thing BD.... Parliament would like to revoke it undoubtedly,would love to fuck
it off...but can they legally ..NO....the power should be in our hands....they want to take it away.
BY not recognising a public vote....They made Leaving Law...no getting out of it.

That's what angering me....if it ended up with a proper negotiated deal,that I don't like or want,
so be it, I'l be pissed off,but at least it would have been discussed and assessed by Parliament
properly....not this..it should over ride politics.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:27 pm

Just watched an interview with with Some MPs outside Parliament on Sky...
One of them was Catherine Mckinnell (Newcastle North) ....so she goes on,I must do what is best
for, and what my constituents and the north east want,we've had 10 years of moving forward
our economy is improving...things are on the up, we cant risk losing it all by leaving....
We must put it back to the voters...Blah..Blah...Blah..

So first of all.....the north east was was one of the strongest areas voting leave,knocking round
60/40.....and er... think she needs to check which Government was/is
in power for her improving economy...Seriously WTF...what planet are these people on...

Just another example of what is going on with our Parliament.....absolutely fuckin ignoring people...
and doing what they Personally want..
1 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:30 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:27 pm
One of them was Catherine Mckinnell (Newcastle North) ....so she goes on,I must do what is best
for, and what my constituents and the north east want,we've had 10 years of moving forward
our economy is improving...things are on the up, we cant risk losing it all by leaving....

So first of all.....the north east was was one of the strongest areas voting leave,knocking round
in power for her improving economy...Seriously WTF...what planet are these people on...

Just another example of what is going on with our Parliament.....absolutely fuckin ignoring people...
She, like many other Labour MP's will have been ordered to vote against anything May comes up with as Corbyn's dream is a Marxist government and he doesn't give a fuck how he does it.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:33 pm

A no deal Brexit can’t be worse than a Labour government.
Fuck off out.
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:33 pm
A no deal Brexit can’t be worse than a Labour government.
Fuck off out.
Huge difference between a Labour government and a Corbyn government.
1 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:27 pm

"We have had 10 years of moving forward"...Wht planet is she on?

Oh yeah,I forgot..10 years of moving forward if you are a MP..Of course..10%+ pay rises every year.First served on anything being privatised or sold off,so you make an instant fortune.£300 for just turning up for work with a free meal and bar...Of course that one,while 85% of the rest are all a lot worse off.That one...Silly me.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:41 am
Newmarket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:19 am
Can somebody please explain to me in plain English ( yes Trotsky :lol: ) exactly what this fucking Backstop is that they keep banging on about ? And why is it so important ?
It keeps the UK indefinitely tied to the customs union until the border situation between Northern Ireland and the Republic is resolved.
It's important because binning it violates the Good Friday agreement.
Thanks Nev . By Customs Union do you mean that even if Brexit DOES happen we still won’t have control of our own borders (in this case Ulster) ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:57 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:41 am

It keeps the UK indefinitely tied to the customs union until the border situation between Northern Ireland and the Republic is resolved.
It's important because binning it violates the Good Friday agreement.
Thanks Nev . By Customs Union do you mean that even if Brexit DOES happen we still won’t have control of our own borders (in this case Ulster) ?
It basically means nothing really changes until the Irish border issue is sorted. Not just in Ireland but in general.
It's why the ERG and DUP voted against May's deal.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Well at least the cards on finally on the table.

The politicians have ruled against the largest democratic mandate in the countries history. I'd imagine a considerable number of MP's will lose their seat at the next election.
0 x

Social Media