The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by palerider » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:05 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:11 am
palerider wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:48 am

They had four votes last night MK and rejected them all. They clearly hadn't already had a vote on what they should have been voting for. Or when of course, as that would have required a second vote.

You can't keep asking that arse Bercow to select what to vote for as he'd have to have a separate vote with only himself voting. And that would be ridiculous.

And we don't want any silliness in the whole process do we ?
4 Democratic ... :lol: votes last night...

A Norway version...no2 whatever...Remain in a customs union..
A Remain in a single market and remain in customs union.... :lol:
A Peoples vote.
A No Deal off the table thing again...

Hardly fuckin balanced....interviews afterwards...I counted 6 remain views straight,gave up
listening in the end....BBC that was tried sky, similar thing..

Nick Boles......emotionally resigned his whip and left the Tory Benches,cos his and others to be
fair,basically remain deal didn't get thru....he is MP for Grantham and Stamford....Yep...
61% leave............................it just goes on...
Almost in tears as he chucked his toys out of the pram.

Now an 'Independent Conservative'.

Prick.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Tonight May is making overtures to Corbyn. Customs union incoming!!!!!

Still a fucking shambles. A seven hour cabinet meeting and the plan they emerge with is to call in Jeremy. You couldn't make it up.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:23 am

I don't know what the record is for the number of constituents losing their seats but I'd not be surprised if the next election beat modern records.

This mob must be living in a bubble if they think that there will be no fallout from this shambles. MP's will lose their seats and I'm sure new parties will emerge to fill the void.

I'm certainly done voting for any of the mainstream parties. Having seen his Commons voting record over the past month I can't wait for our local MP to knock on the door in the build-up to the next election.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Still a fucking shambles. A seven hour cabinet meeting and the plan they emerge with is to call in Jeremy. You couldn't make it up.
Nigel Adams Welsh secretary has resigned his position now,just because shes spoke to him,
she will lose any chance of DUP support as well,the ERG will now switch back to not supporting
her..they will tolerate the Labour Party views/opinions ,but wont tolerate him....
don't see the difference personally on this...the whole lot just wanna scrap brexit anyway.

If she heeds to anything he says,hopefully she wont,think it was just about,making sure there's
not a no deal,but if she comes back with anything remotely including a CU,the Tories I Admit
would be in whole heap of shit,would be splits in it that would be irreconcilable..
I'm worried...Labour are getting close to fulfilling their agenda.
I can honestly see a split away party now,which would hand the keys to Jeremy in the next
election as Tories would be voting for 2 parties,would depend on Labour not getting an overall,
and the separate Tory Parties hooking up...fuckin nightmare scenario.

My mate Mogg is totally correct...Again.... :lol:
Brexit is now run by Remainers....for once we agree mate...fuckin shambles..

Parliament now dictate to the people....happy days if your Marxist like Jeremy..
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:55 am

Gonzo wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:23 am
I don't know what the record is for the number of constituents losing their seats but I'd not be surprised if the next election beat modern records.

This mob must be living in a bubble if they think that there will be no fallout from this shambles. MP's will lose their seats and I'm sure new parties will emerge to fill the void.

I'm certainly done voting for any of the mainstream parties. Having seen his Commons voting record over the past month I can't wait for our local MP to knock on the door in the build-up to the next election.
Spot on with that mate..my take on it as well.....could be a lot more independents in Parliament
after next election,proper ones,not the self serving bunch we've got at the moment trying to form
one..
A Customs union Brexit...UKIP will return and be huge,potentially there's 17 million voters out there,
(Labour will lose shitloads in their strongholds as well),hook in a few ERGers...they could well nick it,
would really hope so as well.. can see a situation with 4 parties all pretty much neck and neck,
Coalitions all over the shop......be a nightmare politically,but the Bastards have brought on
themselves.

PMQs just starting...should be interesting...
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:43 pm

They've just had a vote on whether they should have more "indicative" votes to vote on...

The Result 310-310..... :lol:

Bercow ...The Speaker....had a casting vote ...voted No....

I think they're gonna have a vote on whether that's allowed or not.....(Joke)

I think Mel Brooks is writing this.....
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:36 pm

I’m more inclined to believe that you are :D
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:23 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Nigel Adams Welsh secretary has resigned his position now,just because shes spoke to him,
she will lose any chance of DUP support as well,the ERG will now switch back to not supporting
her..they will tolerate the Labour Party views/opinions ,but wont tolerate him....
don't see the difference personally on this...the whole lot just wanna scrap brexit anyway.

If she heeds to anything he says,hopefully she wont,think it was just about,making sure there's
not a no deal,but if she comes back with anything remotely including a CU,the Tories I Admit
would be in whole heap of shit,would be splits in it that would be irreconcilable..
I'm worried...Labour are getting close to fulfilling their agenda.
I can honestly see a split away party now,which would hand the keys to Jeremy in the next
election as Tories would be voting for 2 parties,would depend on Labour not getting an overall,
and the separate Tory Parties hooking up...fuckin nightmare scenario.

My mate Mogg is totally correct...Again.... :lol:
Brexit is now run by Remainers....for once we agree mate...fuckin shambles..

Parliament now dictate to the people....happy days if your Marxist like Jeremy..

Yes mate, from any angle or position this is an utter mess.
The DUP have already said that the backstop will never get their vote, so Corbyn's involvement means nothing to them.
The ERG have made a rod for their own back as it looks as though May's deal will be the hardest Brexit on offer. If No deal is a no go then softer is the only direction left.

Politicians are a shady bunch, they really are. They don't like their own power being challenged. As you say a majority were remain at the outset, so you would imagine a second referendum, with an opportunity to reverse the result would be popular. So why had it been voted down? It's that idea of handing over power again, they have made an utter mess of the whole thing and yet the idea of letting the responsibility slip through their fingers is a non starter.

Brexit is, and has always been, run by incompetents. In my opinion Leavers and Remainers are more concerned with playing politics than doing what is best for the country. Rees-Mogg included.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:22 pm

Aaaaaand now the House of Lords are taking their opportunity to yet further cloud the murky waters that is Brexit.

I tell you what, if nothing else, the complete and utter shambles that is British politics needs to be sorely addressed when someone finally manages to get their shit together and the country eventually returns to some semblance of normality.

I'd start by codifying the constitution and dissolving the House of Lords permanently.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:09 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:22 pm
Aaaaaand now the House of Lords are taking their opportunity to yet further cloud the murky waters that is Brexit.

I tell you what, if nothing else, the complete and utter shambles that is British politics needs to be sorely addressed when someone finally manages to get their shit together and the country eventually returns to some semblance of normality.

I'd start by codifying the constitution and dissolving the House of Lords permanently.
Me too..What a waste of space.
0 x

Social Media