The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:19 am

Another six months guys and girls........

Fuck em I'm leaving tomorrow..... :lol:
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 am

The Tory candidate for the local elections knocked on the door last night.

They have the majority here but that will change on May 2nd. I was very polite and explained they wouldn't get my vote as it was a protest about the way May has folded. I told him I wasn't that bothered about the bins or the graffiti in town.

And he conceded that he'd had a lot of doors slammed in his face.

I hope the results are an eye-opener for the weak bitch.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:39 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 am

They have the majority here but that will change on May 2nd. I was very polite and explained they wouldn't get my vote as it was a protest about the way May has folded. I told him I wasn't that bothered about the bins or the graffiti in town.

Trouble is,if she followed thru with the,"We're prepared to leave with a no deal" thing,she only
has the full backing off about a 100 Tory MPs,150 at very most with a push,230/240,if they're
whipped for anything....which would break the Party,we'd have a 100 leaving..
She would have to Personally take responsibility for going against,the 400 or so adamant remainers,
in Parliament...would be chaos..you think it's bad now..

Sounds like I'm defending her,but I'm just trying to understand her perspective...

Me.. I'd of Thatchered it........Told The EU to Fuck the Back Stop Off or we leave NO Deal...
Put The Rest Of The Deal To Parliament....This in THE DEAL,your Elected Prime Minister and
the EU have negotiated....
Yes Or No ...your Choice.... This Deal Or No Deal,Legally she had the right to do that,
all these other meaningful votes are crap...mean nothing legally,she has gone to far in
appeasement...prob because in her heart she's a remainer,which I mistakenly thought
might be a good thing,on reflection,seeing what bunch of fucks Parliament have been,
we needed a hardliner...I'll know next time...don't negotiate with people that want
to block a Public Referendum...Force it thru....

Next round of local Elections ..can't call it,Labour are gonna lose shedloads,as will Tories,
Would Advise any independents to make hay.. shame UKIP cant rustle something up... :lol:
But thats for next GE,if we stay in the present customs union..
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:48 am

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:39 am
palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 am

Trouble is,if she followed thru with the,"We're prepared to leave with a no deal" thing,she only
has the full backing off about a 100 Tory MPs,150 at very most with a push,230/240,if they're
She would have to Personally take responsibility for going against,the 400 or so adamant remainers,

Sounds like I'm defending her,but I'm just trying to understand her perspective...

Me.. I'd of Thatchered it........Told The EU to Fuck the Back Stop Off or we leave NO Deal...
Put The Rest Of The Deal To Parliament....This in THE DEAL,your Elected Prime Minister and
Yes Or No ...your Choice.... This Deal Or No Deal,Legally she had the right to do that,
all these other meaningful votes are crap...mean nothing legally,she has gone to far in
appeasement...prob because in her heart she's a remainer,which I mistakenly thought
might be a good thing,on reflection,seeing what bunch of fucks Parliament have been,
we needed a hardliner...I'll know next time...don't negotiate with people that want

Next round of local Elections ..can't call it,Labour are gonna lose shedloads,as will Tories,
Would Advise any independents to make hay.. shame UKIP cant rustle something up... :lol:
If she resigns before then I'll vote for them. I don't know who's standing. Usually an independent or a one issue candidate like 'More cider for the under-5's or something', so I'll vote that way.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:22 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:48 am
mkhammer wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:39 am

If she resigns before then I'll vote for them. I don't know who's standing. Usually an independent or a one issue candidate like 'More cider for the under-5's or something', so I'll vote that way.
:lol: don't blame you at all at the moment mate....Love my Politics,but seriously disillusioned
at the moment......Think your in a Leave Constituency..not checked so correct me,how has
your MP been voting,following what you guys wanted /voting with you or against you
Our guy is a big Leaver...so I'm OK..
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:38 am

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:22 am
palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:48 am

:lol: don't blame you at all at the moment mate....Love my Politics,but seriously disillusioned
at the moment......Think your in a Leave Constituency..not checked so correct me,how has
your MP been voting,following what you guys wanted /voting with you or against you
Wells was marginally Remain...very close. The MP, James Heapphey, was a remainer but declared he'd stand by the will of democracy, which is how it should be.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:49 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:38 am
mkhammer wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:22 am

Wells was marginally Remain...very close. The MP, James Heapphey, was a remainer but declared he'd stand by the will of democracy, which is how it should be.
Mk was tight as well.51/49 leave...

You must be close to Moggs place,he's based in Somerset..
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:39 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:49 pm
palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:38 am

My next door neighbour.

He's in the pub darts team.
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:50 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:39 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:49 pm

My next door neighbour.

He's in the pub darts team.
:lol: Tell him I said Hi...
1 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:53 pm

So who is everyone voting for in the European elections? :lol:

All of this was avoidable. Hindsight is usually 20/20 but in this case you could see the issues coming right from the word go.

The process should have been inclusive and cross party.
Article 50 should not have been triggered until after a deal was agreed.

It was May's choice to alienate half her party by taking what should have been an inclusive, non party political issue and turning it into HER Brexit. I don't know if it was ego or naiveté, but it has been predictably shambolic as a result.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Social Media