The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:53 pm
So who is everyone voting for in the European elections? :lol:

All of this was avoidable. Hindsight is usually 20/20 but in this case you could see the issues coming right from the word go.

The process should have been inclusive and cross party.
Article 50 should not have been triggered until after a deal was agreed.

It was May's choice to alienate half her party by taking what should have been an inclusive, non party political issue and turning it into HER Brexit. I don't know if it was ego or naiveté, but it has been predictably shambolic as a result.
The Brexit party Nev.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:04 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:54 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:

All of this was avoidable. Hindsight is usually 20/20 but in this case you could see the issues coming right from the word go.

It was May's choice to alienate half her party by taking what should have been an inclusive, non party political issue and turning it into HER Brexit. I don't know if it was ego or naiveté, but it has been predictably shambolic as a result.
The Brexit party Nev.
Don't you think the Brexit party and UKIP are stepping on each others toes?
Any votes taken off the main parties will be split and less effective as a result.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:16 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:04 pm
palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:54 pm

The Brexit party Nev.
Any votes taken off the main parties will be split and less effective as a result.
Possibly but Farage, although controversial, is a politician of sorts, not an idiot. It will take time but I firmly believe he can make this party far bigger than UKIP ever were.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

The whole Prob is pretty simple mate....we have the Labour Party,The SNP,the Liberals,the Green
Party,Independents,180 plus Tories,any other stragglers I may have forgotten..who do not want to
leave,and whos sole intention is to keep us in.....namely a Present Version of a customs union,
which means we might as well scrap and revoke Article 50 altogether.

So any cross party shit is an absolute waste of time...utter waste of fuckin time,
they want to remain...full stop...it's non negotiable,they won't give way...it's a CU,or we're
against ANY deal..pointless exercise...
She should have focused on getting the backstop defined,which would have got the DUP on
board....the ERG would back it and rest of Tories would fall in line...Bingo job done...
Screw the Others don't need em.

The only way anything gets thru Parliament is to go against the Referendum vote,good luck
with that...both Major parties would be Screwed,come next GE,maybe this local one who
knows...

Your an independent Nev,prob have 50 of them in parliament,hooking up, swinging things.... :lol:
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:40 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:16 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Possibly but Farage, although controversial, is a politician of sorts, not an idiot. It will take time but I firmly believe he can make this party far bigger than UKIP ever were.
Yes mate absolutely...like said before potentially 17.5 million votes out there to nick,wouldn't
get em all,but could well get into a balance of power situation,if they could get enough
people standing,can't see a prob with that....

If the Tories at anytime have a majority in favour of a CU...I might be joining for a year or 2..
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:48 pm

So the Swiss supreme court has overturned a national referendum on the grounds that the information given to voters was insufficient.

Now, if I were a cynical man...
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:49 pm

Here's some Brexit news to cheer everyone up.
It turns out Nigel Farage has signed up the female version of Jeremy Corbyn to his Brexit party.
Let's just hope everyone who berates Jeremy for his lefty terrorist sympathising doesn't give Clare Fox a pass. The Revolutionary Communist Party FFS. She sounds worse than Diane Abbott :lol:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-engla ... e-48112981
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed May 01, 2019 7:38 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:49 pm
Here's some Brexit news to cheer everyone up.
It turns out Nigel Farage has signed up the female version of Jeremy Corbyn to his Brexit party.
Let's just hope everyone who berates Jeremy for his lefty terrorist sympathising doesn't give Clare Fox a pass. The Revolutionary Communist Party FFS. She sounds worse than Diane Abbott :lol:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-engla ... e-48112981
I thought she'd have been right up your street Nev.

:lol:
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed May 01, 2019 11:33 am

We've all got stuff in the Closet waiting to come out....

Mine...I was a Fully paid up,passionate member of the ........Young Liberals when a kid......

But I saw the Light... :lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 am

Apparently Boris Johnson, favourite to be the next Conservative leader, tweeted that he'd just voted in the local elections, but subsequently deleted said tweet upon being informed that there were no local elections in that there London.
Lying is as natural as breathing to politicians, it really is.
0 x

Social Media