600 & Counting

All the boring stuff!!
User avatar
dorsetdano
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm
x 29
x 144

600 & Counting

Post by dorsetdano » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:42 am

Well done lads. Keep up the good work 200 members added in less than 3 weeks!

:D

COYI
0 x

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3852
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
x 39
x 134
Contact:

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by redhammer » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:01 am

Just to add, we had about 560 when we left our old home and were quite worried about retention and the only member I can think of that we have lost is Ibby? Where did he go?

But still, thanks all and lets see if can do 700 before Chelsea game!!
0 x

User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1902
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm
x 2
x 2

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by belfasthammer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Was on various forums in the past but not in recent years This is a great forum so for all involved keep up the good work
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4034
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 457
x 295

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:27 pm

redhammer wrote:Just to add, we had about 560 when we left our old home and were quite worried about retention and the only member I can think of that we have lost is Ibby? Where did he go?

But still, thanks all and lets see if can do 700 before Chelsea game!!
If you do Monday's game review in your underpants,you might accumulate 800 salty dogs prior to the Bournemouth match.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

#WhoNeedsLineker
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6950
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 637
x 409

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by Gonzo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:01 pm

belfasthammer wrote:Was on various forums in the past but not in recent years This is a great forum so for all involved keep up the good work

Cheers Belfast mate
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6950
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 637
x 409

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by Gonzo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:01 pm

redhammer wrote:Just to add, we had about 560 when we left our old home and were quite worried about retention and the only member I can think of that we have lost is Ibby? Where did he go?

But still, thanks all and lets see if can do 700 before Chelsea game!!

Ibby started the match thread mate
0 x

User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1902
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm
x 2
x 2

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by belfasthammer » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Defo a thousand in next few months whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
0 x

User avatar
garnett
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
Location: Bow
x 18
x 56

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by garnett » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:50 pm

[highlight=][/highlight]

Question.
How many have joined the forum since the boat launch and how many of them have made a meaningful input ?
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6950
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 637
x 409

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by Gonzo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:24 pm

garnett wrote:[highlight=][/highlight]

Question.
How many have joined the forum since the boat launch and how many of them have made a meaningful input ?

Don't know Garn but a lot of people are viewing the site on a daily basis.


There is a site called Alexa which ranks every website in the world and we fluctuate between 11,000 & 13,000 in uk websites of any kind which is huge for us.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hammerschat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So whilst many are posting and the site is busy there are many, many more who are reading what is being written.


As for the boat . . . . . . I have never made any secret of the fact that regular/long-time members will be looked after first and then people who post regularly will obviously find it easier to get onto the boat.


I love the fact that so many people view and browse the site though, they might not contribute to the threads but they are busy anyway and it just means that everything that's written is read.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 666
x 438

Re: 600 & Counting

Post by Newmarket » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:10 am

Gonzo wrote:
garnett wrote:[highlight=][/highlight]

Question.
How many have joined the forum since the boat launch and how many of them have made a meaningful input ?

Don't know Garn but a lot of people are viewing the site on a daily basis.


There is a site called Alexa which ranks every website in the world and we fluctuate between 11,000 & 13,000 in uk websites of any kind which is huge for us.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hammerschat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So whilst many are posting and the site is busy there are many, many more who are reading what is being written.


As for the boat . . . . . . I have never made any secret of the fact that regular/long-time members will be looked after first and then people who post regularly will obviously find it easier to get onto the boat.


I love the fact that so many people view and browse the site though, they might not contribute to the threads but they are busy anyway and it just means that everything that's written is read.
Update time ? How's traffic oh mighty one ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Post Reply

Social Media