Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

jonniemac1
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby jonniemac1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi could i have a before and after for the Hull game please
Thankyou
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 3889
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby JayK » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi Geo,

Before and after for Hull please mate. Best part of the day is the boats!!!

Edit: just me 1 member. Forgot this bit
1 x
COYI!!!

roylovelock
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:29 am

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby roylovelock » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:14 pm

HI Guys, cold i book 1 for weds game - cant do sat :(
Never been before so is it pay on the gate?
cheers
roy
0 x

Grandad Hammer
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby Grandad Hammer » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Geo, can I have 1 member joint ticket for Burnley/Hull pre-match and 2 guests for pre-match Burnley please. Did post Friday, but not appears or replied to.

How do I pay for these please?

thanks

John Slater (Grandad Hammer) claretandblue7@yahoo.co.uk
0 x

User avatar
marksb
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Rayleigh
Contact:

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby marksb » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:32 am

Struggling to make Burnley boat, sorry.

Hull:

3 x adult members
3 x Children
2 x Adult non-member

Before and after please
0 x

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1143
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby whu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:18 am

CONFIRMATION FROM ME, NOT SEEN AN E-MAIL AS YET

Me only Burnley, so yes, throw Hull in also please

Hull next Sat - I'm in for four more tickets, before and after.
Fade and die (member).
Bernard1962 (member)
Datey (not a member/sorting imminently)
Darren (will be a member shortly, if not already)

+ me as mentioned above

The easier you can make it for me to wrap the above up on one card payment appreciated Gents.

IRONS !!! whufc_crest
0 x
NO SURRENDER

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby redhammer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:21 pm

whu wrote:CONFIRMATION FROM ME, NOT SEEN AN E-MAIL AS YET

Me only Burnley, so yes, throw Hull in also please

Hull next Sat - I'm in for four more tickets, before and after.
Fade and die (member).
Bernard1962 (member)
Datey (not a member/sorting imminently)
Darren (will be a member shortly, if not already)

+ me as mentioned above

The easier you can make it for me to wrap the above up on one card payment appreciated Gents.

IRONS !!! whufc_crest



I'll sort yours tonight mate

Everyone else that had replied by last night should get emails today, apologies there is 3 but only way to get the invites out. If attending both - Burnley and hull, make sure you purchase tickets via the event with a double ticket and a multi save option!!
0 x

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1143
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby whu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:24 pm

redhammer wrote:
whu wrote:CONFIRMATION FROM ME, NOT SEEN AN E-MAIL AS YET

Me only Burnley, so yes, throw Hull in also please

Hull next Sat - I'm in for four more tickets, before and after.
Fade and die (member).
Bernard1962 (member)
Datey (not a member/sorting imminently)
Darren (will be a member shortly, if not already)

+ me as mentioned above

The easier you can make it for me to wrap the above up on one card payment appreciated Gents.

IRONS !!! whufc_crest



I'll sort yours tonight mate

Everyone else that had replied by last night should get emails today, apologies there is 3 but only way to get the invites out. If attending both - Burnley and hull, make sure you purchase tickets via the event with a double ticket and a multi save option!!


rab c nesbitt on the ball as ever ;) :i am genuinely amused:

many thanks amigo
0 x
NO SURRENDER

User avatar
BM Jon
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:30 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby BM Jon » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Geo,

Eventbrite webite saying that for Hull game only, the boat ticket sales are now ended. Can you have another tweak?

Cheers ;)
0 x

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1143
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am

Re: Burnley (and Hull offer) boats

Postby whu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:06 pm

whu wrote:
redhammer wrote:
whu wrote:CONFIRMATION FROM ME, NOT SEEN AN E-MAIL AS YET

Me only Burnley, so yes, throw Hull in also please

Hull next Sat - I'm in for four more tickets, before and after.
Fade and die (member).
Bernard1962 (member)
Datey (not a member/sorting imminently)
Darren (will be a member shortly, if not already)

+ me as mentioned above

The easier you can make it for me to wrap the above up on one card payment appreciated Gents.

IRONS !!! whufc_crest



I'll sort yours tonight mate

Everyone else that had replied by last night should get emails today, apologies there is 3 but only way to get the invites out. If attending both - Burnley and hull, make sure you purchase tickets via the event with a double ticket and a multi save option!!


rab c nesbitt on the ball as ever ;) :i am genuinely amused:

many thanks amigo


sorry to be a pain

Darren is now stanford(with two hammers after it apparently) signed up today and will be with me for burnley and hull mate, on boat
0 x
NO SURRENDER


Return to “Hammers Chat Boats”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest