The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

1234

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby 1234 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Jumping in a river drunk.
Everyone to their own but not really my cup of tea.
0 x

User avatar
Pennywise
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby Pennywise » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:08 pm

1234 wrote:Jumping in a river drunk.
Everyone to their own but not really my cup of tea.


:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
Mikeveep
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: Trendy Walthamstow

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby Mikeveep » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 pm

I looked down and thought I saw Numbers...then I flushed.
1 x

User avatar
JustLikeMyDreams
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Pennywise wrote:
1234 wrote:Jumping in a river drunk.
Everyone to their own but not really my cup of tea.


:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Do you Realy think he did????
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 4951
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Was good to meet you mate.
Bloody good laugh on the boat and sipping those Jagers in the Bat n Ball
0 x
I suppose that now isn't the best time to ask... "who was Keyser Soze?"

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4624
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby Gonzo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Was good to meet you mate.
Bloody good laugh on the boat and sipping those Jagers in the Bat n Ball




'Sipping' :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 4951
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Gonzo wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Was good to meet you mate.
Bloody good laugh on the boat and sipping those Jagers in the Bat n Ball




'Sipping' :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Ok they were big sips :D
0 x
I suppose that now isn't the best time to ask... "who was Keyser Soze?"

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6027
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby Taansend » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:08 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
1234 wrote:Jumping in a river drunk.
Everyone to their own but not really my cup of tea.


:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Do you Realy think he did????
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:


I did :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

I was picturing him on the train home passed out in sopping wet clothes :D
0 x

1234

Re: The boat people met Pennywise sat!!!!

Postby 1234 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:13 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
1234 wrote:Jumping in a river drunk.
Everyone to their own but not really my cup of tea.


:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Do you Realy think he did????
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:


Who said he did it???
0 x


Return to “Hammers Chat Boats”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests