How to get on guest list of boats

Ahappyhammer

How to get on guest list of boats

Postby Ahappyhammer » Sat May 13, 2017 8:31 am

whufc_crest wanna join in on the boat for a drink but not sure how to get on the guest list lads??
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: How to get on guest list of boats

Postby Oziron » Sat May 13, 2017 8:49 am

Ahappyhammer wrote:whufc_crest wanna join in on the boat for a drink but not sure how to get on the guest list lads??

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5057
0 x

NewJerseySteve

Postby NewJerseySteve » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:20 am

I am an ex Season Ticket holder born in East Ham now living in New Jersey USA. I get home twice a season normally apart from last season. The s3ason I am coming over for the Friday Night Brighton Game (my first trip to the LS ) . As normal in meeting a few Season Ticket holders that have been going for 25 years. I would love to spend our drinks before and after on one of the boats, I've been watching all the videos on you tube and I think it's such a great idea.
Please let me know how I can arrange the tickets to come on board.
0 x

NewJerseySteve

Postby NewJerseySteve » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:23 am

I am an ex Season Ticket holder born in East Ham now living in New Jersey USA. I get home twice a season normally apart from last season. The s3ason I am coming over for the Friday Night Brighton Game (my first trip to the LS ) . As normal in meeting a few Season Ticket holders that have been going for 25 years. I would love to spend our drinks before and after on one of the boats, I've been watching all the videos on you tube and I think it's such a great idea.
Please let me know how I can arrange the tickets to come on board.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 am

Please keep your eye on this part of the forum, but he a pleasure to have you join us, they will only be pre match as it is an evening game but there is always a group of us that go elsewhere after the boats anyway so more than welcome to join us somewhere different for a few more later too
0 x

NewJerseySteve

Postby NewJerseySteve » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:12 am

Thank you for getting back to me, flights and tickets sorted and this will be the icing on the cake..i will keep checking nearer the time . I hope 8 tickets is not too many
whufc_crest
Last edited by NewJerseySteve on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

NewJerseySteve

Re: How to get n guest list of boats

Postby NewJerseySteve » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello
I haven't seen any updates re Brighton boat guest list
Have I missed it ?
0 x

Return to “Hammers Chat Boats”