Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm
- x 4
Please Sir can I have a ST please.
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:20 pm
Hi mate, please put me down for 3 adult ST's
Cheers Steve ⚒
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:08 am
- Location: Berkhamsted
Two adult tickets please.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3646
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Petepallet wrote:2 tickets for me please gents. Thanks
Can you PM me your full name and email address you wish to use in order to receive your tickets please
- Posts: 6118
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
- Location: Essex
Mikeveep wrote:Who are you buying for Jay ?
Ahaha, funny guy
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:36 pm
Hi Geo 1 for me and 1 for 19 year old Amy please!
- Posts: 671
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:44 am
- Location: Wooburn Green
Two adult tickets for me please Geo..... Thanks
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm
- Location: Rayleigh
marksb wrote:If we can definitely credit if we don't use, I will want 2 adults and 3 kids.
I may add another adult, but need to chat with them first. Rather than send out tickets, how about just having all season ticket holders on a list, as they do when they checked us in last season.
Good idea by the way guys!!
That's 3 adults and 3 kids please.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:23 pm
2 adults for me please!