Burnley

Any tickets for sale or wanted?
User avatar
Pennywise
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Burnley

Postby Pennywise » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Looking for a ticket for the Burnley game if there are any about?
0 x

DAVEG55
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:17 am

Re: Burnley

Postby DAVEG55 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:02 pm

I sent you a pm about 5 days ago.
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 5445
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Burnley

Postby palerider » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:55 pm

On the basis that I'm going on the march anyway and I'd be paying someone who's already paid the shysters.

If anyone has a spare.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Burnley

Postby wokinghama » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm

palerider wrote:On the basis that I'm going on the march anyway and I'd be paying someone who's already paid the shysters.

If anyone has a spare.


I’ll know by Wednesday, so will let you know sir
0 x
Red Kites eat from my garden

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 5445
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Burnley

Postby palerider » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:55 pm

wokinghama wrote:
palerider wrote:On the basis that I'm going on the march anyway and I'd be paying someone who's already paid the shysters.

If anyone has a spare.


I’ll know by Wednesday, so will let you know sir

Top man.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Burnley

Postby wokinghama » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:33 pm

palerider wrote:
wokinghama wrote:
I’ll know by Wednesday, so will let you know sir

Top man.


Sorry Mr P, my mate has confirmed he’s going to the game (they are his season tickets).

Hope to meet you on the boats, and I hope you manage a ticket from elsewhere
0 x
Red Kites eat from my garden

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 5445
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Burnley

Postby palerider » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:51 pm

wokinghama wrote:
palerider wrote:Top man.


Sorry Mr P, my mate has confirmed he’s going to the game (they are his season tickets).

Hope to meet you on the boats, and I hope you manage a ticket from elsewhere

No worries mate.

Thanks for the thought.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Burnley

Postby wokinghama » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Did Penny take up Dave’s offer of a ticket I wonder?
0 x
Red Kites eat from my garden

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3477
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Burnley

Postby redhammer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:39 pm

There are some for sale on the official site anyway, via general sale
0 x


Return to “Tickets”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests