Calleri - it's all okay....

Chat about anything football related here!
Boris14

Calleri

Post by Boris14 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:26 pm

anyone know what has happened to Calleri reports suggested that deal was complete though this was 5 days ago cheers
0 x

Newmarket

Re: Calleri

Post by Newmarket » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Boris14 wrote:anyone know what has happened to Calleri reports suggested that deal was complete though this was 5 days ago cheers
He's playing for Argentina in the Olympics tonight . 10 pm kick off
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Boris14

Re : Calleri

Post by Boris14 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Cheers totally forgot he was at olympi??s since we got lanzini back for being injured
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:25 pm

I don't want him!He does not want to sign a permanent deal even if he does well for us!AndTom Vickery off of talk sport said he is not as good as Valencia! So what more can I say?
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:41 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:I don't want him!He does not want to sign a permanent deal even if he does well for us!AndTom Vickery off of talk sport said he is not as good as Valencia! So what more can I say?
I bet you a tenner he out scores Ayew .

And it's nothing to do with him not wanting a permanent deal ... His Uraguayan owner club don't DO selling , only leasing .
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Newmarket wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:I don't want him!He does not want to sign a permanent deal even if he does well for us!AndTom Vickery off of talk sport said he is not as good as Valencia! So what more can I say?

And it's nothing to do with him not wanting a permanent deal ... His Uraguayan owner club don't DO selling , only leasing .
I hope your right New market but I match that bet£10!Ayew will enjoy the Bilic style of play and we won't have far to travel to pay each other out!
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Newmarket wrote:

I hope your right Newmarket but I match that bet£10!Ayew will enjoy the Bilic style of play and we won't have far to travel to pay each other out!
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:07 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Newmarket wrote: I bet you a tenner he out scores Ayew .

I hope your right Newmarket but I match that bet£10!Ayew will enjoy the Bilic style of play and we won't have far to travel to pay each other out!
Exactly mate , hence the bet ;)

Calleri needs to do the business for 2 reasons
Firstly , to seal his Barca move , and secondly , with all the will in the world , Carroll will be injured more often than not so we need somebody to do the business .

I'm beginning to sound more like Numbers every day but I just don't fancy Ayew at all , can't explain it but he just ain't a striker ...
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Newmarket wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: I hope your right Newmarket but I match that bet£10!Ayew will enjoy the Bilic style of play and we won't have far to travel to pay each other out!
Exactly mate , hence the bet ;)

Calleri needs to do the business for 2 reasons
Firstly , to seal his Barca move , and secondly , with all the will in the world , Carroll will be injured more often than not so we need somebody to do the business .

I'm beginning to sound more like Numbers every day but I just don't fancy Ayew at all , can't explain it but he just ain't a striker ...
I totally understand your concerns mate!I have them too.
But having been There for the last two Games i am tottaly blown away with it all.
If we loose the first three or four league games I might be more sceptical lol!!But I am positive at present N. H
0 x

deanox

Post by deanox » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Calleri scored for the argies yesterday, anyone get a chance to see it.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Social Media