West Ham v Palace - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9457
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Newmarket » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:37 pm

I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6126
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Gonzo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:14 pm

Newmarket wrote:I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)



Well I'm not staying at home on matchdays just so as you can have a better video you french fried fuck
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9457
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Newmarket » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:31 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)



Well I'm not staying at home on matchdays just so as you can have a better video you french fried fuck

Took your fucking time there big nose :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6126
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Match Review Video

Postby Gonzo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I enjoyed that , well done men .

These reviews are SO much better viewing than the ones filmed on Das Boot .
Just my preference ;)



Well I'm not staying at home on matchdays just so as you can have a better video you french fried fuck

Took your fucking time there big nose :i am genuinely amused:



I like to work my way back steadily ;)
0 x

bananapie894
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:29 am

Re: West Ham v Palace - Official Match Thread

Postby bananapie894 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:08 am

Thank you for such a nice detailed post. I always love to read your site content as these are really helpful for me.

รับแทงบอลออนไลน์
sbobet mobile
royal1688
ทางเข้า maxbet
0 x

User avatar
Вест Хам
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:49 am

Re: West Ham v Palace - Official Match Thread

Postby Вест Хам » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 am

Feeling confident for this game.

Swansea is bottom of the table, and we're playing on an inflated ego. Hoping that we put in the shift and don't let Swansea butt fucks us.
0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests