Hugill

Chat about anything football related here!
Blockhead

Hugill

Postby Blockhead » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm

How did he look on he's home debut?
0 x
He's more machine now than man!

Newmarket

Re: Hugill

Postby Newmarket » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Nothing to report . He ran around a lot . By all accounts.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Dolfo

Postby Dolfo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm

He was only on for 10 minutes so can't say yet.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Doubt if he actually touched the ball more than once. Totally ineffective. Made no runs, no passes, no interceptions, no tackles, in fact no impact whatsoever.

Mind you the fact he didn't come on until 2 minutes from the end may have had some bearing on those statistics. :lol:

And contrary to Mr N's statement that "he ran around a lot" I would beg to differ. Poor sod wasn't on the pitch long enough to do a lot of anything. Guess getting on the pitch it boosted his pay packet though so not a completely wasted afternoon.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Whiskyman wrote:Doubt if he actually touched the ball more than once. Totally ineffective. Made no runs, no passes, no interceptions, no tackles, in fact no impact whatsoever.

Mind you the fact he didn't come on until 2 minutes from the end may have had some bearing on those statistics. :i am genuinely amused:

And contrary to Mr N's statement that "he ran around a lot" I would beg to differ. Poor sod wasn't on the pitch long enough to do a lot of anything. Guess getting on the pitch it boosted his pay packet though so not a completely wasted afternoon.

...and when he found himself ON the pitch he also found Hernandez,Arnatovich and Mario OFF the pitch...which doesn't help...
1 x

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:Doubt if he actually touched the ball more than once. Totally ineffective. Made no runs, no passes, no interceptions, no tackles, in fact no impact whatsoever.

Mind you the fact he didn't come on until 2 minutes from the end may have had some bearing on those statistics. :i am genuinely amused:

...and when he found himself ON the pitch he also found Hernandez,Arnatovich and Mario OFF the pitch...which doesn't help...

Noble was still on. lol
1 x

thomasswe

Postby thomasswe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Too little time to say anything yet.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Blockhead wrote:How did he look on he's home debut?

Just like Carroll. His first and only contribution was to give away a free kick 10 seconds after he came on.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Hildreth_1101

Postby Hildreth_1101 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 pm

So far he's been more threatening than Zaza.
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Tbf I did say By All Accounts :D as I never even saw the game .

Thought Numbers’ post a bit harsh though tbh .... all our creativity was in the shower by then .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Return to “Football Talk”