HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Swansea 4-1 WHU review

Postby Newmarket » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:34 pm

2-0 down at HT to that shower and things couldn’t have got much worse .
I think Bilic would have brought on Antonio and Mario , took Kouyote off , switched to a back four and go for it .

We’d have got smashed . But it would have been worth taking a chance .

Mind you Bilic wouldn’t have benched Antonio in the first place.
2 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

palerider

Postby palerider » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Newmarket wrote:2-0 down at HT to that shower and things couldn’t have got much worse .
I think Bilic would have brought on Antonio and Mario , took Kouyote off , switched to a back four and go for it .

We’d have got smashed . But it would have been worth taking a chance .

Mind you Bilic wouldn’t have benched Antonio in the first place.

No. He'd have put Hernandez at right back on the basis that everyone else had had a go and told Rice to play as an auxiliary winger, although you're right about Antonio.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Rick_Deckard

Postby Rick_Deckard » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:00 pm

The trouble is theres no real comeback on the players...they play shite, so what they still get paid...even without win bonuses etc they still earn fortunes each week.....we get relegated theyll just demand a transfer and pick up yet more money on another transfer...

most of todays players couldnt give a fuck because theyre not made to give a fuck with financial penalties for bad performance...whatever happens they just keep getting richer by the week....

most other jobs you fuck up continually then youre gotten rid of one way or another
5 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Newmarket wrote:
mkhammer wrote:Feel sorry for Moyes in one respect.....how the hell do you set up with no Centrebacks....
You Can't...

I also really struggle picking a side that includes Arnie,Hernan,and Lanza,which I know everyones
gonna disagree with, but if he goes with those 3,Lanza MUST play as an out and out MF,with no
thoughts of a linking up with Arnie as a 10,he must play deep....we need him deeper to
be receiving the the ball from defenders and playing out.

Me personally ,soon as I knew Oggy and Ginge were out....would put Wiley back in defence,
Rice in the DMF role....and like I say drum it in to Lanzini.. play deep...

Or Mario for Hernan and let Lanzini roam....

First time I've disagreed with Moye's tactics tho...

I haven't been worried all year bout dropping......but with the CB situation now.....I am....

What do you reckon Bilic would have done at HT yesterday ?

HT....2-0 tricky....Change go attacking...they score early your done...can't tighten up
so leave it....

Think he would ...now don't laugh...given the circumstances and knowing Slav... have started
with Micky...Zab..Kouyate...Rice...Cress..
Mario...Lanzini...Nobes....Arnie...
And AC(whoops sorry.. :i am genuinely amused: ) Hernan on his jack up front...

Think like I would do, if I'm honest leave it 15 mins at least,cos you've done your Bollocking...
sorry again... Talk at half time....and let the team you picked sort it out...do as instructed...
Trouble with Slav he would leave to 70/75 mins before changing stuff.

But the Timing of that 3rd goal was a killer,kept clean for another 15 you never know,
If it can go wrong this year it fuckin will....
After the 3rd goes in, spose no option for him but a flat 4 and push Micky up with Hernan,
don't think we've got the strength on the bench to make a difference anyway...
Maybe give Cullen a run out.....for Mario or Lanzini....
0 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Moyes said he's "embarrassed", well he should be, playing Evra at lwb over Antonio, playing Rice & Kouyate in the wrong positions and moving Arnie out of the striker role to accommodate Hernandez.
2 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Moyes is a clueless, anti football cunt. Fuck him and the owners. I think, we are fucked
2 x
Taans can fuck right off

Romford

Postby Romford » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 am

No midfield....let a defender who would have played because the chairman mugged him off...and the best player on the park was some fella who did nothing for us so we sold him back to one of our relegation competitors

Its the West Ham way :)
0 x

Romford

Postby Romford » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 am

Hammertime wrote:Moyes said he's "embarrassed", well he should be, playing Evra at lwb over Antonio, playing Rice & Kouyate in the wrong positions and moving Arnie out of the striker role to accommodate Hernandez.

To play Chico along with Lanzini and Arno was a huge booboo...showed disrespect to the Taffs and left us very short in the centre of the park
1 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Romford wrote:
Hammertime wrote:Moyes said he's "embarrassed", well he should be, playing Evra at lwb over Antonio, playing Rice & Kouyate in the wrong positions and moving Arnie out of the striker role to accommodate Hernandez.

To play Chico along with Lanzini and Arno was a huge booboo...showed disrespect to the Taffs and left us very short in the centre of the park

Romford , how many defensive players do you want on the pitch ? we had 7 to start with , playing a defensive 3-5-1-1 , playing 3 CB's Cresswell/Reid/Rice with Zabs/Evra as WB's ( thats another story WB's i am genuinely amused ) and Noble/Kouyate in the middle as the holding players aided by Lanzini. And then he sent on Byram as RWB and moved Zabs to a CB position , when we had a CB on the pitch in Kouyate , who should have been moved back there .
If you ask me he showed them to much respect , and showed he doesnt have any faith in our ability to win a game , playing creative attacking football . Thing is at the end of the day its all about opinions .
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Thanks guys!!
Absolute shocker of a result but you did make me chuckle :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
Can we get anymore Fubar’d?
COYI!!!

Return to “Football Talk”