Moxy hotel Stratford

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Moxy hotel Stratford

Postby redhammer » Mon May 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Often we get asked for somewhere decent to stay when people need a place to stay and after myself, Gonzo and a handful of others used this hotel during the season, we decided to have a word and as a result, we will be collaborating with the Moxy Hotel next season and Hammers Chat members will receive a special (fixed) rate!

It opened late last year and is part of the Marriot hotel chain. It is just a couple of minutes from the Stratford station/Westfields, is as modern as you will get and the bar? open 24/7.

Our 'aim' (bar getting members a special rate) is so other Hammers Chat members can meet up after games and (hopefully) stay in the same hotel!!

Details will be out over the summer in regards to the rate and how to get it, if you do stay (or have) at the hotel then please fire your thoughts below so other members can get your honest opinion's rather than just take our word. Also, any questions, just ask and we will get them answered for you!!

Here is the hotel in question and hopefully we will see some of you there next season for a drink!! - https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/trave ... stratford/
2 x

belfasthammer

Re: Moxy hotel Stratford

Postby belfasthammer » Fri May 11, 2018 10:24 am

Hi Geo
Belfast Hammers may be interested in tying in with this. We have members going to most games with a bigger attendance at about 3/4 games At the moment we stay in Barking but managed to get Premier Inn Stratford at a good rate for the Everton game.. Keep me in the loop. Hopefully have a chat at Everton game About 14 of us signed up for boat. Many thanks to you Gonzo and all at HC I enjoyed it all.
1 x

BM Jon

Postby BM Jon » Mon May 14, 2018 11:07 am

Thanks for this guys.Great vibe in the bar last night.

Those magnetic letters are just the business :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Tue May 15, 2018 12:27 pm

redhammer wrote:Often we get asked for somewhere decent to stay when people need a place to stay and after myself, Gonzo and a handful of others used this hotel during the season, we decided to have a word and as a result, we will be collaborating with the Moxy Hotel next season and Hammers Chat members will receive a special (fixed) rate!

It opened late last year and is part of the Marriot hotel chain. It is just a couple of minutes from the Stratford station/Westfields, is as modern as you will get and the bar? open 24/7.

Our 'aim' (bar getting members a special rate) is so other Hammers Chat members can meet up after games and (hopefully) stay in the same hotel!!

Details will be out over the summer in regards to the rate and how to get it, if you do stay (or have) at the hotel then please fire your thoughts below so other members can get your honest opinion's rather than just take our word. Also, any questions, just ask and we will get them answered for you!!

Here is the hotel in question and hopefully we will see some of you there next season for a drink!! - https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/trave ... stratford/

Nice work folks...... 8-) 8-) 8-)
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue May 15, 2018 8:50 pm

I'll vouch for it.
Cracking good place. I've stayed there half a dozen times or so myself.
Really nice rooms, large HD Smart TV's with apps like YouTube, iPlayer etc.
.....and of course......a 24-hour bar for guests. If that doesn't sell itself?.........
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Sat May 19, 2018 10:09 am

I'll get the smell after you lot have been in there is just fucking peachy. :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Mon May 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Pennywise wrote:I'll get the smell after you lot have been in there is just fucking peachy. :i am genuinely amused:

"Essence of Bloke" I think they call it in the perfumery industry.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Terrible place...they stole my towel.
1 x

DAZPUMFRETT

Postby DAZPUMFRETT » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Any update on this?
0 x