Tommy Robinson

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Tommy Robinson

Postby Newmarket » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:24 pm

1B1A5017-9727-4BB4-AAFF-10DFB96BB5AC.jpeg
1B1A5017-9727-4BB4-AAFF-10DFB96BB5AC.jpeg (127.52 KiB) Viewed 759 times

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

whu

Postby whu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
whu wrote:
i must need glasses but that's a bit like saying wipe someones nose when their leg is hanging off, the bigger priority is freedom of speach and not prioritising known criminals over people reporting on known criminals

if this upsets you 69, this picture, i'm amazed you still attend stratford with some of the goings on there last two seasons yet you don't seem put off

no more than people that want freedom of speach or attempting to correct priorities will be put off with a few misdemeanours, i guess ... all about what you believe in and what is right

stand up to racism/antifa picture being displayed - black-hooded cunts lamping innocent people with no arrest many times - funny old world - no empathy from me, those weak coward cunts

It's not a freedom of speech issue though.
We know now that Robinson was expressly warned about his actions -- actions that had bugger all to do with free speech.
He chose to ignore that warning fully knowing that it would result in a custodial sentence.

I do hear he's working on a book while he's banged up though. 'My Struggle' is the working title apparently. The Mail will be doing the serialisation. :D

i honestly think you'll change your mind mate if you watch the one hour ten minute broadcast he made

it was a good old fashioned kangaroo court, in prison on four hours from arrest, nothing there to jeopardise his situation ... whilst a child is being group raped as i type this buts let's not upset the muslims for fear of them coming at you with sacrificial swords en masse

keep worrying about the periphery though chaps, hope the real stuff doesn't play out in your back yard eh .... that said, it's in next doors so be careful what you stay silent over

apathy will ruin you and this country, almost has in fact
1 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

whu

Postby whu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 pm

0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 am

whu wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
We know now that Robinson was expressly warned about his actions -- actions that had bugger all to do with free speech.
He chose to ignore that warning fully knowing that it would result in a custodial sentence.

I do hear he's working on a book while he's banged up though. 'My Struggle' is the working title apparently. The Mail will be doing the serialisation. :D

i honestly think you'll change your mind mate if you watch the one hour ten minute broadcast he made

it was a good old fashioned kangaroo court, in prison on four hours from arrest, nothing there to jeopardise his situation ... whilst a child is being group raped as i type this buts let's not upset the muslims for fear of them coming at you with sacrificial swords en masse

keep worrying about the periphery though chaps, hope the real stuff doesn't play out in your back yard eh .... that said, it's in next doors so be careful what you stay silent over

The thing is WHU it's not about whether you agree with what he saying - The crimes these blokes did were heineous and disgusting but the bottom line is there were reporting restrictions placed on this trial so that the jury didn't get access to out of court information presumably so that they can reach a decision based on what is shown in court. Whether these restrictions should have been placed in the first place is a separate issue.

As Neville said Robinson was fully aware of these restrictions and was fully aware that by doing what he did he would get done for breaching his suspended sentence. The fact that the cops said he was being done for a 'breach of the peace' helped to fuel that there was a conspiracy. Cops should have been given the correct info to start with so at least they could have arrested him for being in contempt of court and that would have made things a lot clearer

imho....
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:41 am

whu wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

I have absolutely no problem with anyone condemning rape, abuse, child abuse and the covering up of such crimes. None at all.

But a former member of the BNP specifically concentrating on these crimes carried out by Asians? Is it unreasonable to think there might be some alternative agenda?

The narrative of the far right is slightly off kilter here if you examine the facts.

Firstly, Robinson's arrest had nothing to do with free speech.
Secondly, there was no Kangaroo Court. Robinson is merely serving out his previously suspended sentence for breaching the conditions that he agreed to.
Thirdly, it happened quickly because Robinson admitted his guilt.

This thread is specifically about Robinson. It's not a discussion about whether Robinson is worse than a rapist.

Lastly, I do agree, apathy, disinterest and ignorance are the Achilles heel of any society.
But as has been shown countless times throughout history, patriotism, nationalism, fundamentalism, partisanship, and any other kind of divisive behaviour is not any kind of solution.

I would like to add that those sentences handed down to the Oxford grooming gang are an absolute scandal.
12 years for raping multiple underage girls. The key should literally be thrown away.
And how the fuck is 12 years a minimum for a life sentence?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:31 pm

whu wrote:
h69 wrote:They dont help themselves by giving Nazi salutes though (bloke holding the banner)......Its hard to have any empathy with these people when that happens

i must need glasses but that's a bit like saying wipe someones nose when their leg is hanging off, the bigger priority is freedom of speach and not prioritising known criminals over people reporting on known criminals

if this upsets you 69, this picture, i'm amazed you still attend stratford with some of the goings on there last two seasons yet you don't seem put off

no more than people that want freedom of speach or attempting to correct priorities will be put off with a few misdemeanours, i guess ... all about what you believe in and what is right

stand up to racism/antifa picture being displayed - black-hooded cunts lamping innocent people with no arrest many times - funny old world - no empathy from me, those weak coward cunts

It doesnt as such upset me.....it just amazes me that these neanderthals still think Nazi salutes have any place in British society

Edit : You do realise that is a video don't you ? Play it and look at the guy holding the banner on the right as we look at it. Whatever the point they want to make, you cant tell me that this is ok
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:58 pm

ok so now i've played it there is one idiot doing a nazi salute, when 'nazi scum' is being chanted

if he's for real, he's an idiot doing himself and the 15-20k plus who turned out no favours or he might just be playing to the chant, who knows

tell me we don't have quite a few idiots doing stupid things at stratford on match day and i'll call you a liar but for those with sense, you judge by the vast majority on any issue surely ...and you don't let it put you off of supporting your team or a cause you think worthy?

it's a deliberate slowdown of current news nev and that in turn, means less reaction in real time to real crime and i don't like it. i don't like it at all and it gets worse day by day in this country - we should be taking to the streets demanding quicker investigation, quicker action and tougher sentencing, bar nothing, on these sick crimes en masse by people taking their lead from a prophet whose normalised these sick crimes

not saying the law isn't the law and he wasn't skating on thin ice

he pleaded guilty as he was advised to do so and was told of a 'knuckle rap' coming, which played out much differently, as we know
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:59 am

whu wrote:ok so now i've played it there is one idiot doing a nazi salute, when 'nazi scum' is being chanted

if he's for real, he's an idiot doing himself and the 15-20k plus who turned out no favours or he might just be playing to the chant, who knows

tell me we don't have quite a few idiots doing stupid things at stratford on match day and i'll call you a liar but for those with sense, you judge by the vast majority on any issue surely ...and you don't let it put you off of supporting your team or a cause you think worthy?

it's a deliberate slowdown of current news nev and that in turn, means less reaction in real time to real crime and i don't like it. i don't like it at all and it gets worse day by day in this country - we should be taking to the streets demanding quicker investigation, quicker action and tougher sentencing, bar nothing, on these sick crimes en masse by people taking their lead from a prophet whose normalised these sick crimes

he pleaded guilty as he was advised to do so and was told of a 'knuckle rap' coming, which played out much differently, as we know

We have 19000 fewer police officers in England and Wales since 2010.
The government will tell you that that fact has no effect on crime, but what kind of idiot would believe that?

I'm convinced sentencing is more reflective of budgets too. For me all tariffs on violent and sexual crimes need doubling. Same goes for drivers who kill someone while under the influence, or in a stolen car, or fleeing police, etc.

As for a knuckle rap, what brief told him that? If a sentence is suspended and you offend again you are gone.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:48 am

Oziron wrote:ps.....These people also consider themselves 'patriots'.....Different country, same mentality....

white-nationalists-marching-with-torches.jpg

Those are white nationalists. Think there's a bit of a difference. Don't imagine, for example, that a group such as that would welcome these fellas;

It's possible to be a patriot without being a racist cunt.
1 x

h69

Postby h69 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:13 am

whu wrote:ok so now i've played it there is one idiot doing a nazi salute, when 'nazi scum' is being chanted

I do mate but my original point was that they dont do themselves any favours and it is hard for me to have empathy with a group when there are members doing this regardless. Do you really think that the press will not lock onto this ?

As far as child abuse goes, there undoubtedly was a problem there but until we stop white people abusing children as well, I dont think it makes sense to march about it. Child abuse has no colour in my opinion.

They would be better off complaining about the radicalisation going on. That is a far worse problem but again, sans the Nazi salutes.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”