Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6761
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby Taansend » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:18 pm

I could work for the Sun with headlines like that :lol:

This story cracked me up. Some night manager of a warehouse in Reading has a few beers, orders a sex doll on line & when it arrives in the UK he gets nicked because it's 4 feet tall & they think he's a paedo.

He's not, he's just a lonely Ginger who doesn't get out much but the Old Bill were having a quiet week so took him to court anyway. And now he's the laughing stock of his warehouse, the poor bastard.

And I haven't helped either :D

weirdo1.jpg
weirdo1.jpg (56.84 KiB) Viewed 239 times
weirdo.jpg
weirdo.jpg (133.57 KiB) Viewed 239 times


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... court.html
1 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3017
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby mkhammer » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Taansend wrote:I could work for the Sun with headlines like that :lol:

This story cracked me up. Some night manager of a warehouse in Reading has a few beers, orders a sex doll on line & when it arrives in the UK he gets nicked because it's 4 feet tall & they think he's a paedo.

He's not, he's just a lonely Ginger who doesn't get out much but the Old Bill were having a quiet week so took him to court anyway. And now he's the laughing stock of his warehouse, the poor bastard.

And I haven't helped either :D

weirdo1.jpgweirdo.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... court.html



Poor Bastard...that is a bit cruel....Old Bill,nasty at times.... :lol:
Wonder how they got whiff of it.....Set Up...



But I do like a Girl that brushes her teeth first........... :lol:
2 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6761
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby Taansend » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:21 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Taansend wrote:I could work for the Sun with headlines like that :lol:

This story cracked me up. Some night manager of a warehouse in Reading has a few beers, orders a sex doll on line & when it arrives in the UK he gets nicked because it's 4 feet tall & they think he's a paedo.

He's not, he's just a lonely Ginger who doesn't get out much but the Old Bill were having a quiet week so took him to court anyway. And now he's the laughing stock of his warehouse, the poor bastard.

And I haven't helped either :D

weirdo1.jpgweirdo.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... court.html



Poor Bastard...that is a bit cruel....Old Bill,nasty at times.... :lol:
Wonder how they got whiff of it.....Set Up...



But I do like a Girl that brushes her teeth first........... :lol:


I have no idea what made them suspicious :lol:

doll.jpg
doll.jpg (49.34 KiB) Viewed 220 times
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2117
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby Noni » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Poor cunt!! :D
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3017
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby mkhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:00 am

Taansend wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

Poor Bastard...that is a bit cruel....Old Bill,nasty at times.... :lol:
Wonder how they got whiff of it.....Set Up...



But I do like a Girl that brushes her teeth first........... :lol:


I have no idea what made them suspicious :lol:

doll.jpg



:lol:

Yeah but what made them open the box.....

Assume it didn't say......Handle with Caution....and One Way Up..
Lindy Lou Petit Sex Doll Inside... :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6761
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby Taansend » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:07 am

As the only Whitey in an all Asian/Oriental family I can tell you those flip flops in the teeth cleaning photo were very dodgy.

It's got to be through the gap by the big toe or nothing.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:33 pm

This seems like a broad interpretation of the law.
Having sex with any kind of plastic/rubber facsimile seems like nothing beyond sad.
Are they going to start charging people who have sex toys with rape, because the plastic thing didn't give consent?
And why the fuck didn't he just say he gets a bonk on for midgets?
Poor fucking sod. No bugger will ever let him forget.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 2952
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby BlackDiamond » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:This seems like a broad interpretation of the law.
Having sex with any kind of plastic/rubber facsimile seems like nothing beyond sad.
Are they going to start charging people who have sex toys with rape, because the plastic thing didn't give consent?
And why the fuck didn't he just say he gets a bonk on for midgets?
Poor fucking sod. No bugger will ever let him forget.

The jury thought the prosecution had blown the whole thing out of proportion
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6761
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby Taansend » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:This seems like a broad interpretation of the law.
Having sex with any kind of plastic/rubber facsimile seems like nothing beyond sad.
Are they going to start charging people who have sex toys with rape, because the plastic thing didn't give consent?
And why the fuck didn't he just say he gets a bonk on for midgets?
Poor fucking sod. No bugger will ever let him forget.


Did he get the doll back after the trial?

And, if yes, did he still fuck it?

Did the whole trial put him & the doll off shagging or increase the filth factor?

Before she was going to be shagging a tubby, lonely ginger. Now she's shagging a man who fought the law & won.

And is it Numbers?
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Attenborough In Japanese Ginger Paedophile Doll Claim!!!

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Taansend wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:This seems like a broad interpretation of the law.
Having sex with any kind of plastic/rubber facsimile seems like nothing beyond sad.
Are they going to start charging people who have sex toys with rape, because the plastic thing didn't give consent?
And why the fuck didn't he just say he gets a bonk on for midgets?
Poor fucking sod. No bugger will ever let him forget.


Did he get the doll back after the trial?

And, if yes, did he still fuck it?

Did the whole trial put him & the doll off shagging or increase the filth factor?

Before she was going to be shagging a tubby, lonely ginger. Now she's shagging a man who fought the law & won.

And is it Numbers?


I just want to know what the charges were.
Intent to simulate paedophilia?
I mean there's a lot of assumptions being made by the police and CPS based off of fuck all.

There's no mention of a child's Spurs kit with Son printed on the shirt, so it's probably not numbers. Though that's exactly how you'd imagine he'd look. :D
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests