Well done snoddy

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Well done snoddy

Post by grandad » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 am

Just shows what hard work and having a manager who believes in you can do.

Fantastic turn around and long may it continue.

And well done Mr P
6 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

palerider

Re: Well done snoddy

Post by palerider » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:45 am

Shabbily treated by Bilic. Who's a lovely man though.

Played in the wrong position then ignored. Then slagged-off by the dwarf. The fact that he's come back the way he has is a mark of the man.

I was among the last to write him off as I thought there was a player in there, but eventually I too succumbed.

Proved me and everyone else wrong.
2 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

hd1

Post by hd1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:15 am

I've been a big defender of him previously on a different forum, so really pleased to see him playing so well now. He deserves the plaudits.
2 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:04 am

palerider wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:45 am
Shabbily treated by Bilic. Who's a lovely man though.

Played in the wrong position then ignored. Then slagged-off by the dwarf. The fact that he's come back the way he has is a mark of the man.

I was among the last to write him off as I thought there was a player in there, but eventually I too succumbed.

Proved me and everyone else wrong.
Completely concur. I'm glad he took my constructive (ahem, cough) criticism of his early performances to heart.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 am

Dont know what all the fuss is about , he as obviously improved but then again so has the team . He is doing what he gets paid for and that is all we can ask . Though I still dont think he is good enough to be a premiership player in a team that wants to progress if that is what we are trying to do . But he will have to do for now until the likes of Lanzini ,Yarmalenko and Wilshire :roll: are back .
1 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:44 am

Clayton wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 am
Dont know what all the fuss is about , he as obviously improved but then again so has the team . He is doing what he gets paid for and that is all we can ask . Though I still dont think he is good enough to be a premiership player in a team that wants to progress if that is what we are trying to do . But he will have to do for now until the likes of Lanzini ,Yarmalenko and Wilshire :roll: are back .
Don't forget fat sammy.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:52 am

Just shows that Bilic wasnt a confidence booster. He had a purple patch, and when?! in between his time with Hull and his time with Villa. I wonder why!
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:59 am

Nothing but praise for the fella.
Well done Snoddy.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:04 am

Clayton wrote:
One of the better players in the team this season. Quite consistent. They all get paid big bucks but that does not always mean they work hard or produce the goods.

If he continues to play as he does and deliver crosses like the one for the first goal on Saturday then his place in the team is well deserved.

He was always a good player but he was treated appallingly by Bilic. Glad that a decent manager can see his qualities.
Last edited by h69 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:45 am

h69 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:04 am
Clayton wrote:
One of the better players in the team this season. Quite consistent. They all get paid big bucks but that does not always mean they work hard or produce the goods.

If he continues to play as he does and deliver crosses like the one for the first goal on Sunday then his place in the team is well deserved.

He was always a good player but he was treated appallingly by Bilic. Glad that a decent manager can see his qualities.
He is a good component of this West Ham team and very appreciated by his team mates and manager. What he does, he executes very well and his application merits his selection. A nice foil for his more expressive team mates.

I don't normally praise Antonio but he had a good game against Cardiff and most of his efforts were team positive.
Looked like Mr P had restored the lad with a new engine. Fitted a V8 into a run a round.Plenty to admire and it's good to witness someones personal development. Keep it up big fella...
0 x

Social Media