The Mogg is circling...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: The Mogg is circling...

Post by terrya1965 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:55 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Being honest,Neville is one of the fellas on here,that talks the most common sense on the Brexit issue.

There are quite a few that talk with their tory heads.I actually think the majority of their MPs want to stay,for the cheap labour so has major Shareholders,they will make big money.
I would say a lot of our kids don't like hard work,but the Eastern Europeans will do anything to earn a few quid.

Personally,I was on the fence at the start,but it seems like common sense now to remain.They have 2 and half years to sort this and they still haven't a clue what to do.
Don't you fucking dare Tel. Wash your fucking mouth out.

Nev talking sense.........he's a stalin loving, red communist fuck who secretly wanks over pictures of Putin naked spunking over a brown bear, the dirty little fucker.

Common sense indeed. :lol:
That did make me laugh. :D
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:14 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 am
palerider wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:12 am
After the momentous day in parliament yesterday it seems self-serving MP's have got their own way and Brexit may not actually happen at all.

So much for democracy.

Of course the likes of Rees-Mogg won't lose their seat when that cunt Corbyn wins the election but he, Dominic Grieve, and all the other rebels must be de-selected.

I fear there'll be massive social unrest over this.

I'll be fuckin lived mate....if MPs....not Tories ,not Labour or any of the others,PARLIAMENT.....
Decide,Think.......they can Overturn and or Ignore a Public referendum....that is now in the Statute
books, so is now a Law.....

Will not be happy.....Jacob will have a few surprises for them,if they think they can go against
the will of the people and the law of the land.....

Putting it simple we Voted to Leave.......we didn't vote on HOW we leave....
MPs are representing Constituencies that had a knocking around a 65% leave vote..

We vote MPs in to represent us and do our bidding.....as Jacob will point out to those
that have no understanding of how a democracy works..
It's being reported that the Leave campaign won EU referendum due to illegal overspending and a High Court hearing is imminent. Now, this little ditty of information could collapse the whole damn thing.

I mean, it's surely undemocratic to act on a referendum that was won illegally no?

If illegality is found to have taken place then the referendum result will have to be voided. A constitutional nightmare for sure but the cynic in me can't help but think a voided referendum would be an incredibly convenient get out clause for all those who have conspired to completely fuck the whole thing up.

This overspending accusation could end up being the political equivalent of VAR! :lol:

One thing's for sure...I wouldn't want to be Aaron Banks for quids. There's a bus coming and he's for damn sure going under it.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:31 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:14 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 am

I'll be fuckin lived mate....if MPs....not Tories ,not Labour or any of the others,PARLIAMENT.....
Decide,Think.......they can Overturn and or Ignore a Public referendum....that is now in the Statute
books, so is now a Law.....

Will not be happy.....Jacob will have a few surprises for them,if they think they can go against
the will of the people and the law of the land.....

Putting it simple we Voted to Leave.......we didn't vote on HOW we leave....
MPs are representing Constituencies that had a knocking around a 65% leave vote..

We vote MPs in to represent us and do our bidding.....as Jacob will point out to those
that have no understanding of how a democracy works..
It's being reported that the Leave campaign won EU referendum due to illegal overspending and a High Court hearing is imminent. Now, this little ditty of information could collapse the whole damn thing.

I mean, it's surely undemocratic to act on a referendum that was won illegally no?

If illegality is found to have taken place then the referendum result will have to be voided. A constitutional nightmare for sure but the cynic in me can't help but think a voided referendum would be an incredibly convenient get out clause for all those who have conspired to completely fuck the whole thing up.

This overspending accusation could end up being the political equivalent of VAR! :lol:

One thing's for sure...I wouldn't want to be Aaron Banks for quids. There's a bus coming and he's for damn sure going under it.
I often wonder Bill,how much all the Posters Banners,advertising of every description...
actually affects a vote,you could prob sway a few,but think most of us know what we want,
and how we want to vote....

I'd be up for Var......Long as it aint You,Nev and Terry on the Panel........ :lol:

Bloody interesting and exciting all of this,love it.....Shame it's so fuckin Important...
We'll all look back at this and Laugh one day.........well maybe not... :lol:
0 x

whu

Post by whu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:13 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:44 am

To be honest I'd sooner shag Corbyn than vote for him, so nosher isn't far wide of the mark in that respect.

It wouldn't have mattered who was PM after dozy Dave, you go from dozens of Brexiters giving different versions of what might happen to a different set of people trying to organise a Brexit. The chances of making enough people happy to get it through was always going to be zero.

The assumption is that having Brexit campaigners TELL the electorate we'd get a deal like Norway and would REMAIN in the common market was misleading. Or lies if you prefer.
So, you tell me, if leave spans soft Brexit right through to hard Brexit, where about in that spectrum is what everyone voted for?
It just is too vague.
What we needed was at least the bones of a Brexit plan before the vote. In or out of the EEA. In or out of the common market.

Democracy? Really, with all the bullshit that went into that referendum?
Those same politicians who lied through their teeth are now moaning about the will of the people! Do me a favour.

May's deal is a joke. All the rules of the common market whilst not being a member.
What is the point of that?
Of course the EU are backing it. It's win, win for them. They get our money, we follow their rules, and we give up any power, influence and say in any of it.

If Brexit does go tits up the blame lays squarely with the Tories. Right from concept to execution they've conspired to fuck it up.
And clearly the EUs failing policies ain't got shit on our government. :lol:
Being honest,Neville is one of the fellas on here,that talks the most common sense on the Brexit issue.

There are quite a few that talk with their tory heads.I actually think the majority of their MPs want to stay,for the cheap labour so has major Shareholders,they will make big money.
I would say a lot of our kids don't like hard work,but the Eastern Europeans will do anything to earn a few quid.

Personally,I was on the fence at the start,but it seems like common sense now to remain.They have 2 and half years to sort this and they still haven't a clue what to do.
nev's a commie prick ... but he's our commie prick :lol:

jokes aside, he does know his stuff and even attempting to get through brexit on here is quite pointless. that's why i have left it. not knocking anyones posts or opinion but mp's are playing with peoples lives. there are a ridiculous percentage of career politicians on all sides. it's a sad fucking mess.

all i can re-assure people of, 100%, is there will be no peaceful second vote/peoples vote. for as long as i and a lot of people have breath in their body. unless we want the sex pistols at number one with 'anarchy in the uk'

No Surrender ;)
2 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:08 am

This narrative about the Tories bullshitting to win win Brexit is quite misleading for a number of reasons.

Firstly there were large numbers of Tories who wanted to remain and huge parts of industrial Labour heartland who wanted to leave.

So what was the connection between the leavers on the left and the right? Well it certainly wasn't the £350m per week to the NHS that was on the leavers battle bus and that's the 'huge lie' that is often mentioned.

The vast majority of the leavers voted about migration, it was a cry of frustration and far more about securing our boarders than the NHS or even trade.

So were the voters lied to and has a shit job been done . . . . . . yes. However the unprecedented levels of migration have not gone away and at best peoples concerns lie just underneath the surface.

We are seeing some serious political change across Europe right now and the beginnings of Civil unrest. Whilst I do believe that we are a long way from a populist party in this country the civil unrest part won't be far away if Brexit doesn't deliver migration control.
3 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am

Gonzo wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:08 am
This narrative about the Tories bullshitting to win win Brexit is quite misleading for a number of reasons.

Firstly there were large numbers of Tories who wanted to remain and huge parts of industrial Labour heartland who wanted to leave.

So what was the connection between the leavers on the left and the right? Well it certainly wasn't the £350m per week to the NHS that was on the leavers battle bus and that's the 'huge lie' that is often mentioned.

The vast majority of the leavers voted about migration, it was a cry of frustration and far more about securing our boarders than the NHS or even trade.

So were the voters lied to and has a shit job been done . . . . . . yes. However the unprecedented levels of migration have not gone away and at best peoples concerns lie just underneath the surface.

We are seeing some serious political change across Europe right now and the beginnings of Civil unrest. Whilst I do believe that we are a long way from a populist party in this country the civil unrest part won't be far away if Brexit doesn't deliver migration control.
goodpost:)
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:14 am

Gonzo wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:08 am

Agree mate....
What seems to have been forgotten,brushed under the carpet,as doesn't suit anti Government
Remainers...or what ever they are....is the Tory Government spent 10 mill or so,on a Campaign
including leaflets to every house hold.....Urging people to remain.....Pissed me off...
I'm a Tory they had no right to do that,if not for that, the Leave vote would have been a lot
Stronger and I mean A LOT Stronger than it was.....It's the reason why the Tory Leavers in
Parliament are unhappy.....it could/should have been a bit more cut and dried....

But Obviously 65% of constituencies voting leave is not a big enough Majority to satisfy some
MPs and Voters...

The Majority of the Tory Government saw the Probs that might arise and tried to stop a leave vote,
I Personally disagree,and am in the Rees Moog/Boris Leave means Leave Camp..
But just stating Facts....

Side note on the Bus thing.....rightly or wrong said...maybe we could put £350 mill to the NHS
when we Leave..........We Haven't Left yet......So How is it a Lie........
People just following the Media shit instead of working things out for themselves...
1 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 am

Voted leave, but would think twice about it now.

The only way we will leave now, is no deal. So, off the top of my head, how would that effect fresh produce, we import and export to the EU. With no movement deals in place, customs entries would need completing, always a hold up here, so what happens to the fresh produce. One of a long list of movement problems, that I can see.

It is imo, a fucking mess
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

whu

Post by whu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Only a cunt pays into a scheme you get £1 back on every £2 investment, with fuck all say on your own borders.
That's where we are. I'll take the risk without firm answers thereafter.

I'm in my fifties and work for a company where 100% of our raw material comes from the EU. Some would say an age where you'll struggle to get decent employment thereafter.

However, the future of this country for my children and grandchildren, will be better outside of the fatally flawed mess that is the EU. The EU we entered mainly for trade, that ended up having massive influence in our courts on these shores with no immigration control.

I'm stronger than ever LEAVE.

Funny how the mass financial wastage over decades, doesn't seem to form part of much discussion. It is a big slice of the equation for me. I don't take my lead for a few weeks from a bus gimmick on the Leave campaign as I wouldn't something similar should I be a Remainer.

Decades in the EU and keeping my ears and eyes open along the way, made my decision easy.

The fact that politicians thereafter, make a dogs dinner of it, could not have been factored in.
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:35 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:44 am

To be honest I'd sooner shag Corbyn than vote for him, so nosher isn't far wide of the mark in that respect.

It wouldn't have mattered who was PM after dozy Dave, you go from dozens of Brexiters giving different versions of what might happen to a different set of people trying to organise a Brexit. The chances of making enough people happy to get it through was always going to be zero.

The assumption is that having Brexit campaigners TELL the electorate we'd get a deal like Norway and would REMAIN in the common market was misleading. Or lies if you prefer.
So, you tell me, if leave spans soft Brexit right through to hard Brexit, where about in that spectrum is what everyone voted for?
It just is too vague.
What we needed was at least the bones of a Brexit plan before the vote. In or out of the EEA. In or out of the common market.

Democracy? Really, with all the bullshit that went into that referendum?
Those same politicians who lied through their teeth are now moaning about the will of the people! Do me a favour.

May's deal is a joke. All the rules of the common market whilst not being a member.
What is the point of that?
Of course the EU are backing it. It's win, win for them. They get our money, we follow their rules, and we give up any power, influence and say in any of it.

If Brexit does go tits up the blame lays squarely with the Tories. Right from concept to execution they've conspired to fuck it up.
And clearly the EUs failing policies ain't got shit on our government. :lol:

Cheers Terry, I love you too. ;)
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Social Media