News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

News Today

Post by mkhammer » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:31 am

Always have news on for an hour or so in the mornings...channel hop..Sky/ITV/BBC/RT....
Today it's.. Men should be able to take certain hormones so they can breastfeed..and a woman
that thinks the Brexit Negotiations should take place in the Nude...and Aaron Ramsey to earn 400k
a week.....

Fuckin hell.......Beam me up Scotty...... :lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:15 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:31 am
Always have news on for an hour or so in the mornings...channel hop..Sky/ITV/BBC/RT....
Today it's.. Men should be able to take certain hormones so they can breastfeed..and a woman
that thinks the Brexit Negotiations should take place in the Nude...and Aaron Ramsey to earn 400k
a week.....

How can you watch ITV? Piers Morgan has ruined my enjoyment of Susanna Reid.
I can only watch him pretending to be upset with a vegan for about 20 seconds before wanting to smash my TV to bits, which isn't conducive to lusting over Reid... Fucking ITV, cunts.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:42 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:15 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:31 am
a week.....

How can you watch ITV? Piers Morgan has ruined my enjoyment of Susanna Reid.
I can only watch him pretending to be upset with a vegan for about 20 seconds before wanting to smash my TV to bits, which isn't conducive to lusting over Reid... Fucking ITV, cunts.

:lol: Charlotte Hawkins,edges it for me mate.....
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 am

Today..it's a Girl from Bethnal Green...who 4 years ago, aged 15,went out to join ISIS...
Got "Married" willingly to a "Soldier"
Now Aged 19 and Pregnant wants to come "Home" Because the UK is a safer better place to bring her
child up.
She has no remorse and indeed admits seeing severed heads in dustbins had no affect on her...

My Opinion.. We will take the Child as is completely innocent...and "Legally" could be entitled to a
UK passport....But you,you are a security threat and if you illegally return to UK will be arrested as such.

Interesting see what happens...
0 x

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:17 am

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 am
Today..it's a Girl from Bethnal Green...who 4 years ago, aged 15,went out to join ISIS...
Now Aged 19 and Pregnant wants to come "Home" Because the UK is a safer better place to bring her
child up.
She has no remorse and indeed admits seeing severed heads in dustbins had no affect on her...

My Opinion.. We will take the Child as is completely innocent...and "Legally" could be entitled to a
UK passport....But you,you are a security threat and if you illegally return to UK will be arrested as such.

Interesting, yeah. Lets see how many of the wankers running this country go back on the letss take control of our borders spiel if this piece of filth comes back. And no. We dont take the child it wasnt borbn here and she give up on this country when she joined isis. Child wasnt born here so no entitlement.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:40 am

mkhammer wrote:
child up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

I say "F*CK OFF!"

If this woman comes back then the person responsible needs beheading.

Isn`t it typical of the liberal BBC,making this their main story.
0 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:50 am

As I get older, I'm going all Mary Poppins.

She has shown no remorse, I get that, fucking wrong, fuck her and her kid

On the other hand, she was 15, when she went

My oldest at 15, to what he is now, may as well be a different person
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:18 am

jameskel wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:50 am
As I get older, I'm going all Mary Poppins.

She has shown no remorse, I get that, fucking wrong, fuck her and her kid

On the other hand, she was 15, when she went

My oldest at 15, to what he is now, may as well be a different person
Your second sentence says it all that needs to be said.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:44 pm

mkhammer wrote:
child up.

Quite the kick in the teeth for those servicemen and terrorism victims who lost their lives because of these Allahu Akbar goat fuckers.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:03 pm

A breeding machine for the IS Vermin,fucking let her rot out there.
0 x

Social Media