Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:39 am

Man Utd has selection problems and injuries crisis BUT that does not make me feel confident as we got the same issue as well plus our players are way behind Man Utd level so you know what the score will be.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:54 pm

You cheerful Cunt :D
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:39 am
Man Utd has selection problems and injuries crisis BUT that does not make me feel confident as we got the same issue as well plus our players are way behind Man Utd level so you know what the score will be.
Plus they have an eye on that 2nd leg in Champions league. If reports are true and they have full back problems then a team with wingers should cause them problems:) Maybe we will see Antonio and Fredericks down the right and Cress/ Anderson left.
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:34 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:38 pm
Ibbyham wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:39 am
Plus they have an eye on that 2nd leg in Champions league. If reports are true and they have full back problems then a team with wingers should cause them problems:) Maybe we will see Antonio and Fredericks down the right and Cress/ Anderson left.
All I hope West Ham performance to be more better especially not giving the ball away to opponents very easily after 2 passes.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:08 am

Spose they'll line up with a few squad players starting...but will have the Big guns on the bench,cos,
they still very much need to win this...
Hope we can hold out nick a point,not very hopeful if I'm honest...

Can't find a decent Bet,we're nearly half the odds we were for the Cheats game,bout 7s
Have a fiver on the draw just over 4s..and a Penalty in the game at 3s.new one for me...

Bet on our West Ham Bruv ..Francesco Molinari...to win Masters at 16s,He's right up there
at moment...heres hoping..
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:30 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:08 am
Spose they'll line up with a few squad players starting...but will have the Big guns on the bench,cos,

Can't find a decent Bet,we're nearly half the odds we were for the Cheats game,bout 7s
Have a fiver on the draw just over 4s..and a Penalty in the game at 3s.new one for me...

Bet on our West Ham Bruv ..Francesco Molinari...to win Masters at 16s,He's right up there
A lot of big names on that leaderboard in Masters. Today is going to be the key factor because lightening storms expected,resulting in delays.So a weather report and knowing what time your player tees off is crucial
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:42 am

IronsForever wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:30 am
mkhammer wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:08 am

A lot of big names on that leaderboard in Masters. Today is going to be the key factor because lightening storms expected,resulting in delays.So a weather report and knowing what time your player tees off is crucial
Yes Irons still 20 or so could nick it...despite being a Gooner,would love to see poulter
pinch it,Fleetwoods 5 off of it,bit to much I reckon..
Just had a tenner on Tiger this Morning at 9s...be gutted if he won and I wasn't on...
Best Golfer ever I reckon..well was,but def starting to fire again.
0 x

Doombar

Post by Doombar » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:46 am

Fancy a score draw today or a late winner, when we turn up we can give most teams a game. roll on next seasons hopes and tribulations. whufc_crest
0 x

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:52 am

Another predictable disappointing performance by the lads so a 3-1 win for united. Having concerns in Pellegrini's ability to fire up players and his tactics too.
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:17 am

LondonWelsh wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:52 am
Another predictable disappointing performance by the lads so a 3-1 win for united. Having concerns in Pellegrini's ability to fire up players and his tactics too.
Not sure Pellegrini is the problem at the end of the day when it come's to firing up the player's, if players don't want to or cant pull his finger out what is he suppose to do ( he can't put on any subs if he doesn't have any ) . Our midfield is the one thing that has remained static for at least 2 seasons , he has changed the look of our defence and attacking line and if it wasn't for injuries even our midfield could have looked different .
I understand he could have kept with 3 in midfield ( Rice , Obiang and Noble ) with who we had our best results , we can all make assumptions why he hasn't at the end of the day , he could have played with 3 CB's and Wingbacks which would also have been tough at times with the injuries we has had .
I guess we will just have to see what pan's out at the end of the season , whether he get's the support to invest in the team , to get the player's he need's .
0 x

Social Media