Club Statement

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Club Statement

Post by Newmarket » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:30 am

And yet the Spuds will sing Yid Army all day long in a couple of weeks time with no repercussions whatsoever.
And that video wasn’t taken on a Manchester tram . It looks suspiciously like a district line train to me ...

Not that it makes any difference I spose .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:39 am

Whether it's Ok or not...I'm sorry to say,those days are gone now...
Guys yer just gonna get yerselves barred...even nicked,we've gotta tone it down now..
It's not seen as harmless fun and "Banter" anymore.
Even the mild gentle poking fun stuff,is treated as if you'd said...you effing black C**t..

You can't fart these days with every fucker knowing about it.. it's Just the way it is now...
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:14 pm

I’ve just watched the video clip again and I can now see what the fuss is about .
Back in the day I’ve sung and been in the company of many who have sang that song .
Usually on the way to , or after an away day to Shite Hart Lane .
It WAS always intended as banter.

And on all of those occasions I have never, hand on heart , EVER heard those two words venomously spat out at the end of it , nor the “hiss” following that.

That must be a relatively new addition to the lyric sheet as I have to admit I’m actually rather shocked having heard it.

It’s disgusting and I’m not surprised about the fuss now.

Though I’m still dubious as to the time and place that video was taken.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:20 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:24 am
It’s clear the supporters need some new material.
Since Sir Cliff Richards was cleared of any wrongdoing and has returned to his rightful position as the “cleanest” man in the country, perhaps someone could hire him to pen some new away day material?
New material ? Too bloody right. Man United fans still sing about Matt Busby FFS. And that fucking thing about Cantona that resurfaces every Christmas does my bloody head in.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:14 pm
I’ve just watched the video clip again and I can now see what the fuss is about .
Back in the day I’ve sung and been in the company of many who have sang that song .
Usually on the way to , or after an away day to Shite Hart Lane .
It WAS always intended as banter.

And on all of those occasions I have never, hand on heart , EVER heard those two words venomously spat out at the end of it , nor the “hiss” following that.

That must be a relatively new addition to the lyric sheet as I have to admit I’m actually rather shocked having heard it.

It’s disgusting and I’m not surprised about the fuss now.

Though I’m still dubious as to the time and place that video was taken.
Just seen it,
Thought it was one of the others....there's a few.

I've never felt more like signing the blues..... ;)
That one was shocking even back in the day..made me cringe.

Like I said we've gotta stop this crap now...your just asking to be nicked.
0 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:55 am

Nothing wrong with the song, just a song

The last 2 words and the hiss, kills it. Those that sing it, especially the hiss, are cunts
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Dagger

Post by Dagger » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:15 pm

times have changes for sure, feel such an old cunt these days, was about to put 15 years ago and realise it more like 22 years ago the never felt more like ....... the … when westham win and totscum lose would have got the whole westside banned if not the whole ground

was never meant as hatred just a giant piss take but you cannot do it these days for sure even in a piss taking way and neither of these songs would be taken as banter today
0 x

Social Media