Aren`t the BBC meant to be impartial?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
ToneLoc

Re: Aren`t the BBC meant to be impartial?

Post by ToneLoc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:42 pm

I've said this again and again Tel.
They have no business pushing political agendas when they're essentially publicly funded.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Further to my thing whereby they(BBC) questioned 6/7 remainers straight.. after a vote in the commons
wednesday...Question time last night was moved from 65% leave Bolton to 70% remain Dulwich
Panel was 4 Remain pushers..including for want of a better word the deluded David Lammy,as big a
tory hater as there is,plus 3 other strong remainers,least the Tory Remain guy they had Jeremy wright
tried to be logical....
And a columnist from the telegraph I think,who supports leave,he was really up against it,he tried
to hold his own but bless him he's no mogg...

Fair Dues to the BBC tho least they're nailing their colours to the mast,more than can be said,
for the Majority of our so called MPs...
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:31 pm

Now, I don't usually take much stock in anything The Canary writes as it's way too far left for my gentle centrist soul.

However, they have got the Beeb (and possibly, by proxy parts of the Tory Government) banged to rights here.

It'll be interesting to see how the BBC wriggles out of this - although I expect they won't be able to and an investigation must surely be forthcoming.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:58 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:31 pm
Now, I don't usually take much stock in anything The Canary writes as it's way too far left for my gentle centrist soul.

However, they have got the Beeb (and possibly, by proxy parts of the Tory Government) banged to rights here.

It'll be interesting to see how the BBC wriggles out of this - although I expect they won't be able to and an investigation must surely be forthcoming.
So basically, disruptor at the BBC, leaves corporation and becomes No 10 Communication chief. I understand what the implication is, but it's all a bit thin and tangential.

I suspect this is copy and paste by the Canary - it certainly reads like it
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:12 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:58 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:31 pm

So basically, disruptor at the BBC, leaves corporation and becomes No 10 Communication chief. I understand what the implication is, but it's all a bit thin and tangential.

Granted, but as you say the implication is there so surely it needs to be investigated thoroughly no?
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:40 am

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:12 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Granted, but as you say the implication is there so surely it needs to be investigated thoroughly no?
Normalising or Scaremongering....take yer pick....

Telling people to look at leaving positively,see potential benefits...OR
Telling people, Society will collapse,no food,no drugs for treatment,wages will crash,unemployment
will rocket,ports will be at a stand still,as will be our motorways,no one can enter the UK anymore,
our ex pats will have their homes confiscated and sent back to the UK,could fill 5 pages on here of
all the scaremongering shit...the BBC and other Media outlets bang on about....

Bad News sells and gets viewers,they don't do positivity...the coverage of Brexit has been crap,
across the board,Sky are as bad,it's all about slagging things of,putting things down,the negatives,
so they will naturally fall down on the side of and give the impression of being Remainers...
whether they actually are or not...

Have you seen one thing where the positives of Brexit have been properly discussed,the potential
for free trade....to set our own laws....not gonna go into a Pro Brexit Rant...but there's
nothing putting that point of view forward,80% of the reporting is negative on it.

The prob is they approach every story,with the idea of putting a Bad spin on it,an MP might change
his/her mind after seeing a compromise somewhere...and it's.. they're backing down,going against
their party.....
They've totally lost the plot when it comes to impartial fair reporting..

If I based my vote/opinion on the reporting of it....there's not a bloody chance I'd want to leave..
0 x

whu

Post by whu » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:21 pm

horrible anti-white commie jobsworth cunts …
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

wokinghama

Post by wokinghama » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:03 am

whu wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:21 pm
horrible anti-white commie jobsworth cunts …
Yeah, but what do you really think amigo ? :lol:
0 x
Chim Chimeney

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:32 pm

Headline in one of the tabloids..

STRAIGHT,WHITE MAN IN HIS 50's...ANTON JUST TOO UN-PC FOR BBC.

About right.

That is what the BBC are all about.

You have to be an ethnic(Non white,Gay,if they are white,it has to be a woman ) to get a job there.PLEASE do not think I'm being racist,but that is the way the BBC are.

Take Radio One,I think Greg James is the only white English heterosexual.Radio 2's main DJ's are mostly women now.

Has the headline says,there is no room for someone like me anymore. :lol:
0 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 am

You're not Gay ???
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Social Media