PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3417
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 649
x 468

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 am

Flairon wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:55 am
Man City away are you kidding me. Can we not open up with someone a tad easier for a change!?!
?????......away in China..... :lol:
Isn't that our pre-season game...I hope
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8086
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 312
x 765

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by palerider » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:23 am

City only drew at Wolves early on last season. Admittedly Willy Boly punched in the Wolves goal but maybe we can catch them before they've warmed up.
Last edited by palerider on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 1708
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 223
x 149

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by Ibbyham » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am

Told ya so.....Man City but it is West Ham home which is the difference as I was 99% certain that West Ham play against Man City. I was proved correct that f*cking PL clown who organized the fixtures, want West Ham to have a tough start for them to go down.

I just wondered is that f&cking PL clown who created the fixtures on computer is a f&cking Spurs fan????? shakeass shakeass shakeass
0 x

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 1708
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 223
x 149

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by Ibbyham » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:28 am

Away to Brighton on 2nd game that we NEVER win there in TOP FLIGHT!!!! Thanks for that PL!!!!! f&cking FAT 0 points and a FAT -7 Goal Different to start with
1 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5925
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 320
x 407

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by IronsForever » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:23 am
City only drew at Wolves early on last season. Admittedly Willy Boly punched in the Wolves goal but maybe we can catch them before they've warmed up.
LOL. Takes us longer to get going into a season than it does City
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5925
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 320
x 407

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by IronsForever » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 am

Ibbyham wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am
Told ya so.....Man City but it is West Ham home which is the difference as I was 99% certain that West Ham play against Man City. I was proved correct that f*cking PL clown who organized the fixtures, want West Ham to have a tough start for them to go down.

I just wondered is that f&cking PL clown who created the fixtures on computer is a f&cking Spurs fan????? shakeass shakeass shakeass
At least we get the game out of the way early
2 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 1708
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 223
x 149

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by Ibbyham » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:31 am

Also i am fuming the PL put West Ham AWAY game at Aston Villa/Everton AFTER each international break FFS!!!!!
0 x

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 1708
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 223
x 149

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by Ibbyham » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 am

IronsForever wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 am
Ibbyham wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am
Told ya so.....Man City but it is West Ham home which is the difference as I was 99% certain that West Ham play against Man City. I was proved correct that f*cking PL clown who organized the fixtures, want West Ham to have a tough start for them to go down.

I just wondered is that f&cking PL clown who created the fixtures on computer is a f&cking Spurs fan????? shakeass shakeass shakeass
At least we get the game out of the way early
that one things less to worry about but the way the fixture handled, especially after international break is ridiculous.
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3417
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 649
x 468

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:37 am

Ibbyham wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am
Told ya so.....Man City but it is West Ham home which is the difference as I was 99% certain that West Ham play against Man City. I was proved correct that f*cking PL clown who organized the fixtures, want West Ham to have a tough start for them to go down.

I just wondered is that f&cking PL clown who created the fixtures on computer is a f&cking Spurs fan????? shakeass shakeass shakeass
3pts in the bag for us Ibby. Mr P is a tactical genius......all we need to do is kick the fuck out of them every time they touch the ball in the Asia Trophy...so when they come to us they are either injured or petrified of getting injured.....simple ;)
1 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 30
x 236

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by punkrockhammer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:40 am

Why are you so concerned about being away after international breaks? Players will be coming in from playing games all over the world for most sides, I don’t think a ride up the M6 will be too much bother

Are you the coach driver?
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media