PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: PL Fixtures - Announced on Thursday

Post by Ibbyham » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:41 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:37 am
Ibbyham wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am
Told ya so.....Man City but it is West Ham home which is the difference as I was 99% certain that West Ham play against Man City. I was proved correct that f*cking PL clown who organized the fixtures, want West Ham to have a tough start for them to go down.

I just wondered is that f&cking PL clown who created the fixtures on computer is a f&cking Spurs fan????? shakeass shakeass shakeass
3pts in the bag for us Ibby. Mr P is a tactical genius......all we need to do is kick the fuck out of them every time they touch the ball in the Asia Trophy...so when they come to us they are either injured or petrified of getting injured.....simple ;)
Would be nice....and also VAR in place so that no players go down easily if a tiny contact was made to win the free kick near the goals or penalty.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:43 am

Towie wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:02 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:17 am

Man City at home should be a bit easier. ;)

But it's an early kick off so at around 14.30 I expect us to be in a relegation position.

Be interesting to see what the conspiracy theorists make of Man United v Chelsea.
some of us already predicted Man City...

No conspiracy here.
Yes I saw the Man City away predictions. But I was referring to the Top 6 never get drawn together on opening day ones mate. ;)
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:51 am

Ibbyham wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:28 am
Away to Brighton on 2nd game that we NEVER win there in TOP FLIGHT!!!! Thanks for that PL!!!!! f&cking FAT 0 points and a FAT -7 Goal Different to start with
Let's not reach for the samaritans number too early - once we have concluded our transfer business and are equipped with a genius midfield distributor and an ice cool predatory finisher, then an opening 2-1 home win followed by a 0-1 VAR assisted goal,will have the everyone in a good mood and the pundits on MOTD confused...
1 x

Towie

Post by Towie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:12 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:43 am
Towie wrote:

No conspiracy here.
Yes I saw the Man City away predictions. But I was referring to the Top 6 never get drawn together on opening day ones mate. ;)
Or maybe it’s fixed already that Chelsea won’t finish top 6 this coming season. ;)
0 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:31 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:51 am
Ibbyham wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:28 am
Away to Brighton on 2nd game that we NEVER win there in TOP FLIGHT!!!! Thanks for that PL!!!!! f&cking FAT 0 points and a FAT -7 Goal Different to start with
Let's not reach for the samaritans number too early - once we have concluded our transfer business and are equipped with a genius midfield distributor and an ice cool predatory finisher, then an opening 2-1 home win followed by a 0-1 VAR assisted goal,will have the everyone in a good mood and the pundits on MOTD confused...
but whenever we get a new player it takes them around three months to adjust to the Prem...we should hit our stride about Xmas time ;)
1 x

jhammers

Post by jhammers » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Just seen good old 'exwhuemployee' released it 10 mins before 9 just so he can say 'i told you so' - what a proper weird thing to do.

Anyway onto the fixtures.. Can't just be a coincidence that our first game of every season for the last 6 years has been the top 6?! Also so shocked our boxing day game is away... :roll:
1 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Towie wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:12 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

Or maybe it’s fixed already that Chelsea won’t finish top 6 this coming season. ;)
The way Man United performed last season, and a Hazard-less Chelsea, maybe they'll both miss out.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Told ya so.....Man City but it is West Ham home which is the difference as I was 99% certain that West Ham play against Man City. I was proved correct that f*cking PL clown who organized the fixtures, want West Ham to have a tough start for them to go down.

I just wondered is that f&cking PL clown who created the fixtures on computer is a f&cking Spurs fan????? shakeass shakeass shakeass
No he isn't. The F A fixture computer expert is in fact not interested in football at all. His name is Jeremy and his main hobbies are stamp collecting, pressing wild flowers, train spotting, fishing and inventing new ways to upset West Ham fans.

He still lives with his mother, despite being in his late 30's, and accompanies her to the bingo at the local working man's club every Wednesday evening. He is still a virgin, at both ends despite rumours to the contrary, and, it is believed, spends a great deal of his spare time in his bedroom visiting, and posting on, this very forum.

He did once try to commit suicide because he considered himself a failure but, as if to prove his assessment of himself correct, couldn't even do that properly and is still with us. He once had a close friend but, sadly, it's head came off and all the stuffing came out about 2 years ago.

Very sad.
2 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 pm
Ibbyham wrote:

No he isn't. The F A fixture computer expert is in fact not interested in football at all. His name is Jeremy and his main hobbies are stamp collecting, pressing wild flowers, train spotting, fishing and inventing new ways to upset West Ham fans.

He still lives with his mother, despite being in his late 30's, and accompanies her to the bingo at the local working man's club every Wednesday evening. He is still a virgin, at both ends despite rumours to the contrary, and, it is believed, spends a great deal of his spare time in his bedroom visiting, and posting on, this very forum.

He did once try to commit suicide because he considered himself a failure but, as if to prove his assessment of himself correct, couldn't even do that properly and is still with us. He once had a close friend but, sadly, it's head came off and all the stuffing came out about 2 years ago.

Very sad.
Virgin at both ends lol...verging on the ridiculous - probably accurate btw
1 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Towie wrote:

No conspiracy here.
At the risk of appearing pedantic..... ;)
They are not playing on opening day.......they are playing Sunday......maybe to attract a TV audience
0 x

Social Media