Country’s fcuked

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4686
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 350

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by mkhammer » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:43 am
palerider wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:33 am


Because like him, the attacker was a muslim.



Religion of peace.
Shhhhh He's being charged with having no Insurance.
Side issue..................why isn't trying to fuckin hack someones head of with a Machete...
Attempted Murder....which can carry a proper Life sentence...GBH can be a lifer but limited to
16 years..prob out in 10 or so..

We have Bloody stupid sentencing laws.......
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 4061
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 87
x 226

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by grandad » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:54 am

mkhammer wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:43 am


Shhhhh He's being charged with having no Insurance.
Side issue..................why isn't trying to fuckin hack someones head of with a Machete...
Attempted Murder....which can carry a proper Life sentence...GBH can be a lifer but limited to
16 years..prob out in 10 or so..

We have Bloody stupid sentencing laws.......

should of just put a bullet in his head

job done no case to answer move on jobs a good en
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4686
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 350

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by mkhammer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 am

grandad wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:54 am
mkhammer wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 pm


Side issue..................why isn't trying to fuckin hack someones head of with a Machete...
Attempted Murder....which can carry a proper Life sentence...GBH can be a lifer but limited to
16 years..prob out in 10 or so..

We have Bloody stupid sentencing laws.......

should of just put a bullet in his head

job done no case to answer move on jobs a good en
Some of the way some crimes are categorised really bug me mate..

Throw a Concrete Block off a Bridge at a Car doing 70Mph on a motorway....
This can be treated as vandalism/common assault...maybe ABH....couple years,worst case..
But if that aint trying to kill someone...then I don't know what is

Punch someone breaking into your house...they fall bang their head and the worst happens..
You can get done for Manslaughter..anything from 5 years up to life..
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4272
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 548
x 362

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 am

mkhammer wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 am
grandad wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:54 am



should of just put a bullet in his head

job done no case to answer move on jobs a good en
Some of the way some crimes are categorised really bug me mate..

Throw a Concrete Block off a Bridge at a Car doing 70Mph on a motorway....
This can be treated as vandalism/common assault...maybe ABH....couple years,worst case..
But if that aint trying to kill someone...then I don't know what is

Punch someone breaking into your house...they fall bang their head and the worst happens..
You can get done for Manslaughter..anything from 5 years up to life..
In this example the CPS could charge the concrete block assault as a charge of terrorism which would change the severity of the offence. Flexibility is all part of due process.Just depends whether they have the appetite to go the full monty or take the easier route.

The burglary case manslaughter could be ruled justifiable, if the burglar was armed with a knife...and I would suggest one could be found with his prints on at the scene,proving the point...if the homeowner had an agile mind and a sense of self preservation...
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2206
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 39
x 258

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:37 pm

The senile old cunts in the judicial system don’t help either.
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4686
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 350

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by mkhammer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:53 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 am
mkhammer wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 am


Some of the way some crimes are categorised really bug me mate..

Throw a Concrete Block off a Bridge at a Car doing 70Mph on a motorway....
This can be treated as vandalism/common assault...maybe ABH....couple years,worst case..
But if that aint trying to kill someone...then I don't know what is

Punch someone breaking into your house...they fall bang their head and the worst happens..
You can get done for Manslaughter..anything from 5 years up to life..
In this example the CPS could charge the concrete block assault as a charge of terrorism which would change the severity of the offence. Flexibility is all part of due process.Just depends whether they have the appetite to go the full monty or take the easier route.

The burglary case manslaughter could be ruled justifiable, if the burglar was armed with a knife...and I would suggest one could be found with his prints on at the scene,proving the point...if the homeowner had an agile mind and a sense of self preservation...
What makes a difference or should do anyway BD..is..is it premeditated...
Someone picks a brick up and goes looking and searching for someone,hits them with it,kills them,
Thats murder/manslaughter..
Your in a scuffle,on the ground having the shite kicked out of you,you reach out grab a Rock,and
whack someone round the head,kill them...it's not..but you'll still face a charge,scuffle your fault
or not.

The Guy with the Concrete block has premeditated his actions..its deliberate...
The guy wakes up to someone in his house maybe to threaten his family,legally can use force..
How much..is the prob,but he didn't premeditate to hurt or kill someone.

But lots of different scenarios...not cut and dried..however searching and finding a Paving slap
to throw at a moving car is cut and dried..yet usually has a low classification when sentencing...
Recall a guy getting six years for killing a truck driver a while back..
Six years for murder............
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4194
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 476
x 633

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 pm

To get my fix of fucked Britain I like to watch Crimebodge on YouTube.



Watching a lot of these videos on YouTube you begin to suspect that what might improve policing in Britain isn't thousands more officers with even more powers, but instead less officers wasting time and resources on their own personal little power trips.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4686
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 350

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by mkhammer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 pm
To get my fix of fucked Britain I like to watch Crimebodge on YouTube.



Watching a lot of these videos on YouTube you begin to suspect that what might improve policing in Britain isn't thousands more officers with even more powers, but instead less officers wasting time and resources on their own personal little power trips.
Sorry mate we disagree again....1000% behind Old bill there....what are they doing wrong,..
It's their job to question people,if they feel somethings not quite right,answer their questions,
you'll get a sorry for bothering you ,and they're on their way....looking for other people that might
be Suss..
People that refuse just basic questioning have something to hide,or are on a wind up,as this
kid obviously was...that's 100%
This guy/kid is walking along filming them...someone films me when I'm walking down the road,
I'm afraid would not be half as polite as these officers were.

Don't get this at all...obviously put together by some wanna be old bill hating Anarchist....
there's far better stuff out there...if you wanna try and make our Old Bill look bad...

It's a Fuck of a job these days....they're not all saints,I know that...but they do a bloody good job
under the circumstances facing them...
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4194
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 476
x 633

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 pm
To get my fix of fucked Britain I like to watch Crimebodge on YouTube.



Watching a lot of these videos on YouTube you begin to suspect that what might improve policing in Britain isn't thousands more officers with even more powers, but instead less officers wasting time and resources on their own personal little power trips.
Sorry mate we disagree again....1000% behind Old bill there....what are they doing wrong,..
It's their job to question people,if they feel somethings not quite right,answer their questions,
you'll get a sorry for bothering you ,and they're on their way....looking for other people that might
be Suss..
People that refuse just basic questioning have something to hide,or are on a wind up,as this
kid obviously was...that's 100%
This guy/kid is walking along filming them...someone films me when I'm walking down the road,
I'm afraid would not be half as polite as these officers were.

Don't get this at all...obviously put together by some wanna be old bill hating Anarchist....
there's far better stuff out there...if you wanna try and make our Old Bill look bad...

It's a Fuck of a job these days....they're not all saints,I know that...but they do a bloody good job
under the circumstances facing them...
Mate, we don't live in a police state just yet. The police need 'reasonable grounds' to suspect you have either committed a crime, or that you are in the process of committing a crime.
Harrassing members of the public for walking down the street is an abuse of power. It's not suspicious to not want to talk, or interact with the police. In fact even under caution you have a right to remain silent.
The police in this country have a history of abusing their powers both through ignorance and corruption. The wording of anti terror laws have had to be amended and changed because of widespread abuse.
So, I agree the police have a hard job to do, but a frightening number either can't be bothered, or would rather abuse their powers to quota fill.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Thames
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:21 pm
x 15
x 21

Re: Country’s fcuked

Post by Thames » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 pm
To get my fix of fucked Britain I like to watch Crimebodge on YouTube.



Watching a lot of these videos on YouTube you begin to suspect that what might improve policing in Britain isn't thousands more officers with even more powers, but instead less officers wasting time and resources on their own personal little power trips.
Sorry mate we disagree again....1000% behind Old bill there....what are they doing wrong,..
It's their job to question people,if they feel somethings not quite right,answer their questions,
you'll get a sorry for bothering you ,and they're on their way....looking for other people that might
be Suss..
People that refuse just basic questioning have something to hide,or are on a wind up,as this
kid obviously was...that's 100%
This guy/kid is walking along filming them...someone films me when I'm walking down the road,
I'm afraid would not be half as polite as these officers were.

Don't get this at all...obviously put together by some wanna be old bill hating Anarchist....
there's far better stuff out there...if you wanna try and make our Old Bill look bad...

It's a Fuck of a job these days....they're not all saints,I know that...but they do a bloody good job
under the circumstances facing them...
Totally agree. That video is filmed in a decent looking area. I'd bet the area have had burglaries galore and like everyone, they demanded a Police presence every now and then. When the Police ask what someone is doing there and refuses to answer where he lived then they are indeed doing their job. I would bet a lot of money that the prick filming it is a wrongun!

Nev, stop watching that shit mate. If I was stopped by Police who asked where I lived Id tell them. I have nothing to hide. Id hope theyd tell me that that little cunt hadnt burgled it!
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media