Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3417
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 649
x 468

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am

Caboose wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am
Dunno what it is about the web wants to make people like watcher and the bloke on here reckons he knows everything about south american football come on and spout this bollocks about tripp smith and players in south america coming over like cueller. Kumb is full of em and I hope this place aint going to get like that fucking site. We all know fuck all till it happens so dont fucking pretend your some sort of expert just to get attention like that numbnuts cunt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The bloke you are referring to,I think, only refers to Brasilian football, and only two teams in particular, one of which is his local team and the other is where his brother in law is employed, maybe because he has lived in Brasil for the last 15 years he is allowed his opinion on what is happening there. As for Tripp Smith, it is just an opinion, as are all the others, that is the idea of this forum, isn't it?
As for the ref to " that numbnuts cunt" didn't he call call you out that you were in fact numbnuts under another name, not a bad shout, or opinion, as it was. They just need to read your posts to confirm that.
But that's my opinion...... ;)
1 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3585
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 305
x 210

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by h69 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am
Caboose wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am
Dunno what it is about the web wants to make people like watcher and the bloke on here reckons he knows everything about south american football come on and spout this bollocks about tripp smith and players in south america coming over like cueller. Kumb is full of em and I hope this place aint going to get like that fucking site. We all know fuck all till it happens so dont fucking pretend your some sort of expert just to get attention like that numbnuts cunt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The bloke you are referring to,I think, only refers to Brasilian football, and only two teams in particular, one of which is his local team and the other is where his brother in law is employed, maybe because he has lived in Brasil for the last 15 years he is allowed his opinion on what is happening there. As for Tripp Smith, it is just an opinion, as are all the others, that is the idea of this forum, isn't it?
As for the ref to " that numbnuts cunt" didn't he call call you out that you were in fact numbnuts under another name, not a bad shout, or opinion, as it was. They just need to read your posts to confirm that.
But that's my opinion...... ;)
What are your teams Andy ? I have been to watch Fluminense a couple of times when over in Rio on business so have an affinity with them and was in the same hotel as the Internacional team when working in Porto Alegre.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 4256
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 296
x 294

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by Clayton » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:59 am

Caboose wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am
Dunno what it is about the web wants to make people like watcher and the bloke on here reckons he knows everything about south american football come on and spout this bollocks about tripp smith and players in south america coming over like cueller. Kumb is full of em and I hope this place aint going to get like that fucking site. We all know fuck all till it happens so dont fucking pretend your some sort of expert just to get attention like that numbnuts cunt.
Have to agree , I am not sure what makes people on the web especially , think they know everything their is to know about everything and everyone ;) . We are all different so I guess you will have to live with it . :shock:
As for the South American football expert , I for one didnt read it as if he knew all their was to know or that he was a attention seeker , but was just giving his opinion and knowledge of a player who we were rumoured to be looking at , which some of us found informative .
Last edited by Clayton on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3417
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 649
x 468

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 pm

h69 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The bloke you are referring to,I think, only refers to Brasilian football, and only two teams in particular, one of which is his local team and the other is where his brother in law is employed, maybe because he has lived in Brasil for the last 15 years he is allowed his opinion on what is happening there. As for Tripp Smith, it is just an opinion, as are all the others, that is the idea of this forum, isn't it?
As for the ref to " that numbnuts cunt" didn't he call call you out that you were in fact numbnuts under another name, not a bad shout, or opinion, as it was. They just need to read your posts to confirm that.
But that's my opinion...... ;)
What are your teams Andy ? I have been to watch Fluminense a couple of times when over in Rio on business so have an affinity with them and was in the same hotel as the Internacional team when working in Porto Alegre.
Athletico Paranense, my local team and Flamenco where my brother in law works
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10889
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 664
x 438

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by Newmarket » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:11 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 pm
h69 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 am


What are your teams Andy ? I have been to watch Fluminense a couple of times when over in Rio on business so have an affinity with them and was in the same hotel as the Internacional team when working in Porto Alegre.
Athletico Paranense, my local team and Flamenco where my brother in law works
Well I appreciate and enjoy your local knowledge Andy as I’m sure many others do.

I’m not so appreciative of Russian Spamming cunts though :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 4256
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 296
x 294

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by Clayton » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:38 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am
Caboose wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am
Dunno what it is about the web wants to make people like watcher and the bloke on here reckons he knows everything about south american football come on and spout this bollocks about tripp smith and players in south america coming over like cueller. Kumb is full of em and I hope this place aint going to get like that fucking site. We all know fuck all till it happens so dont fucking pretend your some sort of expert just to get attention like that numbnuts cunt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The bloke you are referring to,I think, only refers to Brasilian football, and only two teams in particular, one of which is his local team and the other is where his brother in law is employed, maybe because he has lived in Brasil for the last 15 years he is allowed his opinion on what is happening there. As for Tripp Smith, it is just an opinion, as are all the others, that is the idea of this forum, isn't it?
As for the ref to " that numbnuts cunt" didn't he call call you out that you were in fact numbnuts under another name, not a bad shout, or opinion, as it was. They just need to read your posts to confirm that.
But that's my opinion...... ;)
Some people aye Andy , well as far as I go mate I appreciate the information from a local source you attention seeking fucker .
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7989
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 136
x 668

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:34 pm

Clayton wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:59 am
Caboose wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am
Dunno what it is about the web wants to make people like watcher and the bloke on here reckons he knows everything about south american football come on and spout this bollocks about tripp smith and players in south america coming over like cueller. Kumb is full of em and I hope this place aint going to get like that fucking site. We all know fuck all till it happens so dont fucking pretend your some sort of expert just to get attention like that numbnuts cunt.
Have to agree , I am not sure what makes people on the web especially , think they know everything their is to know about everything and everyone ;) . We are all different so I guess you will have to live with it . :shock:
As for the South American football expert , I for one didnt read it as if he knew all their was to know or that he was a attention seeker , but was just giving his opinion and knowledge of a player who we were rumoured to be looking at , which some of us found informative .
Also agree. And I find it very amusing that on KUMB criticism, even constructive criticism. of these tossers is not just discouraged but actually prohibited. :lol: :lol:
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Caboose
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:34 pm
x 12
x 19

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by Caboose » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:07 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am
Caboose wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am
Dunno what it is about the web wants to make people like watcher and the bloke on here reckons he knows everything about south american football come on and spout this bollocks about tripp smith and players in south america coming over like cueller. Kumb is full of em and I hope this place aint going to get like that fucking site. We all know fuck all till it happens so dont fucking pretend your some sort of expert just to get attention like that numbnuts cunt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The bloke you are referring to,I think, only refers to Brasilian football, and only two teams in particular, one of which is his local team and the other is where his brother in law is employed, maybe because he has lived in Brasil for the last 15 years he is allowed his opinion on what is happening there. As for Tripp Smith, it is just an opinion, as are all the others, that is the idea of this forum, isn't it?
As for the ref to " that numbnuts cunt" didn't he call call you out that you were in fact numbnuts under another name, not a bad shout, or opinion, as it was. They just need to read your posts to confirm that.
But that's my opinion...... ;)
Aw diddums dont get your nappy in a twist. so what your saying is numbnuts called me out and said Im numbnuts posting under another handle. bit dumb that aint it. and aint nothing wrong with opinions but dumb when you say cueller is joining nailed on when its bollocks. babyfuckoff
0 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3585
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 305
x 210

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by h69 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Caboose wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:07 pm
andyginbrasil wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The bloke you are referring to,I think, only refers to Brasilian football, and only two teams in particular, one of which is his local team and the other is where his brother in law is employed, maybe because he has lived in Brasil for the last 15 years he is allowed his opinion on what is happening there. As for Tripp Smith, it is just an opinion, as are all the others, that is the idea of this forum, isn't it?
As for the ref to " that numbnuts cunt" didn't he call call you out that you were in fact numbnuts under another name, not a bad shout, or opinion, as it was. They just need to read your posts to confirm that.
But that's my opinion...... ;)
Aw diddums dont get your nappy in a twist. so what your saying is numbnuts called me out and said Im numbnuts posting under another handle. bit dumb that aint it. and aint nothing wrong with opinions but dumb when you say cueller is joining nailed on when its bollocks. babyfuckoff
Unless you are in the negotiating team with Husillos no one knows. There is obviously one that gets more right than most but the rest just guess...as do the media.

Its all harmless stuff though and you just have to take it with a pinch of salt most of the time...no need to get angry. If I had a pound for every Charlie Adam rumour I would be rich...its just banter. Its either that or nothing over the summer :lol:

As for Andy in Brasil. I dont remember him saying he knew any more about who was coming but he sometimes tells us about players we might not see over here and that is appreciated.
1 x
Watchout for Spongebob

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 452
x 566

Re: Tripp Smith is going to buy West Ham United soon

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:49 pm

Finally someone putting that Andy bloke in his place.
Coming on here with his foreign opinions. Bloody Ronnie Biggs wannabe. :D
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Post Reply

Social Media