Our boy.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Our boy.

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:42 pm

So England win 4-0 against shite opposition and our boy Declan gets slated!
He was no worse than some others but by no means as bad as the pundits made him out to be. Some of the biased opinions from these pundits in the past leave a lot to be desired, but fuck me, let's all single out the West Ham fella, fuck off you bunch of cunts. We see it week in week out in our colours, at his worst he's a 7/10 at his very best he's a 10, no question.
The way he was singled out today by the itv pundits was unnecessary and out of order imo.
If you can't say anything nice, then keep your trap shut!!

Rant over.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Riceascaptain

Re: Our boy.

Post by Riceascaptain » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:46 pm

0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:24 am

As already mentioned, I had a prior arrangement with Estonian milfs yesterday. Katya from Tallinn was everything a man could desire. Hands like a Welsh miner's shovel and enough make-up to make Boots' shares rise 5%. And when she teased that leather apron down revealing her big hairy arse it was too much. It went fucking everywhere. I had to give the cats a bath later.

Exhausted and with a warm glow I watched the match between naps. Rice had a fine game. Especially in the second half. One of the commentators said so yet that boring yid Hoddle never agreed. No doubt yearning for the time that Eric cunting Dire could once again amaze the adoring crowd with his capacity to pass to the other team and get caught in possession.

One would hope young Southgate knows a player though. He's maybe a bit too young and he has woman's legs M''Lord. I'll wager those legs have never missed a vital penalty in a shoot-out against Germany. But sooner that than a washed-up old fart who added a fucking faith healer to his coaching team.

Cunt.

Carry on with the good work Declan. We believe in you. Ignore the vermin.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:39 am

Declan Rice - 8

Only his fourth appearance for England's senior side but already looks at home in Southgate's midfield. Showed impressive defensive awareness in front of the back four, making more tackles and interceptions than any of his team-mates. Also completed 95 of his 98 passes.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:34 am

Anyone would think the tv media are biased towards Sky 6 players :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 am

Anyone knows anything about footie can watch and see he's doing exactly what Southgate has
told him to do....protect your back four and keep the ball moving and in possession when we
have it....
If he Started spraying 30/40 yarders around...Gareth would be having a word...
That's Hendersons and Barclays jobs..

But Admit do find it frustrating he's being limited in what he can do..

I do wonder how much these "expert pundits" actual know about the game sometimes....
not that I give a shit.... :lol:
0 x

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 am

I guess Southgate, is cementing him into a role which will be more relevant against stronger attacking sides.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:52 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 am
Anyone knows anything about footie can watch and see he's doing exactly what Southgate has
told him to do....protect your back four and keep the ball moving and in possession when we
have it....
If he Started spraying 30/40 yarders around...Gareth would be having a word...
That's Hendersons and Barclays jobs..

But Admit do find it frustrating he's being limited in what he can do..

I do wonder how much these "expert pundits" actual know about the game sometimes....
not that I give a shit.... :lol:
That's a sensible view imo. Watch the game, make up your own mind and don't bother listening to so called experts.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:07 pm

palerider wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:24 am
As already mentioned, I had a prior arrangement with Estonian milfs yesterday. Katya from Tallinn was everything a man could desire. Hands like a Welsh miner's shovel and enough make-up to make Boots' shares rise 5%. And when she teased that leather apron down revealing her big hairy arse it was too much. It went fucking everywhere. I had to give the cats a bath later.

Exhausted and with a warm glow I watched the match between naps. Rice had a fine game. Especially in the second half. One of the commentators said so yet that boring yid Hoddle never agreed. No doubt yearning for the time that Eric cunting Dire could once again amaze the adoring crowd with his capacity to pass to the other team and get caught in possession.

One would hope young Southgate knows a player though. He's maybe a bit too young and he has woman's legs M''Lord. I'll wager those legs have never missed a vital penalty in a shoot-out against Germany. But sooner that than a washed-up old fart who added a fucking faith healer to his coaching team.

Cunt.

Carry on with the good work Declan. We believe in you. Ignore the vermin.
Indeed.
I trust all is well at casa Pale today and a fine day was had.
I managed to watch most of the match in between jet washing svetlana in the garden after a fourteen hour session. That woman knows how to party. Hands like a baseball mitt and a back like Geoff capes, she certainly knows her way around a cage. So much so that I had to forego my 10k run last night as the old knackers were a tad inflamed, much to the annoyance of Ludwig my pet llama who enjoys his daily trot around the nearby park.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:42 pm
So England win 4-0 against shite opposition and our boy Declan gets slated!
He was no worse than some others but by no means as bad as the pundits made him out to be. Some of the biased opinions from these pundits in the past leave a lot to be desired, but fuck me, let's all single out the West Ham fella, fuck off you bunch of cunts. We see it week in week out in our colours, at his worst he's a 7/10 at his very best he's a 10, no question.
The way he was singled out today by the itv pundits was unnecessary and out of order imo.
If you can't say anything nice, then keep your trap shut!!

Rant over.
The back four were pathetic and didn’t deserve a clean sheet.
Slate fucking slab-head Macguire, he was pants.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Social Media