Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Newmarket » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Taansend wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:03 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:58 pm

Does that include the self employed though ????
I think so, as long as they earn less than $75k
Well that’s more than that self serving cunt Johnson and his cronies are doing for our self employed.
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:47 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm
Taansend wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:03 pm

I think so, as long as they earn less than $75k
Well that’s more than that self serving cunt Johnson and his cronies are doing for our self employed.
The Senate wanted to just bail out rich companies but the House made them take care of The Peeps
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:05 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:45 pm
Interesting comments from Prof Neil Ferguson, director of the modelling programme at Imperial College and chief government advisor on Corona-virus.

He told the committee of MPs that the latest research suggested as many as half to two-thirds of deaths from coronavirus might have happened this year anyway, because most fatalities were among people at the end of their lives or with other health conditions.

That's not to downplay the serious situational challenges that lie before everyone, but it does confirm from the horses-mouth, exactly what Kingclyde had suggested 4 days ago. And Whiskey - who can understand what words mean when he reads them - was correct when he referred back to it.

Not everyone agrees with everyone but sometime when 10 people tell you,your'e drunk - maybe you should lie down
FFS don't tell the junkie hippy turtle molester mate, he'll put you on his little blacklist. ;)

That's if the cunt hasn't jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge by now.

On a serious note I reckon anyone with a few working brain cells realises it's serious. But there's a difference between serious and the sort of doomsday crap that the tabloids and the panic mongers are spewing out.
2 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Noni

Post by Noni » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:15 am

Plus ​​the government orders 10,000 ventilators from Dyson​, now if that does not take your breath away, nothing will :D
3 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:57 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:05 am
BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:45 pm
Interesting comments from Prof Neil Ferguson, director of the modelling programme at Imperial College and chief government advisor on Corona-virus.

He told the committee of MPs that the latest research suggested as many as half to two-thirds of deaths from coronavirus might have happened this year anyway, because most fatalities were among people at the end of their lives or with other health conditions.

That's not to downplay the serious situational challenges that lie before everyone, but it does confirm from the horses-mouth, exactly what Kingclyde had suggested 4 days ago. And Whiskey - who can understand what words mean when he reads them - was correct when he referred back to it.

Not everyone agrees with everyone but sometime when 10 people tell you,your'e drunk - maybe you should lie down
FFS don't tell the junkie hippy turtle molester mate, he'll put you on his little blacklist. ;)

On a serious note I reckon anyone with a few working brain cells realises it's serious. But there's a difference between serious and the sort of doomsday crap that the tabloids and the panic mongers are spewing out.
Calm down Princess.

You tried lying about me being a doom & gloom merchant & your lie blew up in your faces.

You're not a medical expert but you are a lying old buffoon.

Keep fantasising about me committing suicide if that helps you get through your day.
1 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:36 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53 am
mkhammer wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:23 am

Yeah gotta be on the cards mate...only 4/5 months away....Japan is starting to be affected quite
a bit...be Gutted...Love the Olympics..
I'm going to San Francisco in July, staying on the edge of Chinatown. Keeping my eye on things but Donny says it's fine.
You still going :lol:

Donny says we'll be fine before Easter Sunday
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:57 am

You causing trouble again, Taans? :lol:
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:48 am

Taansend wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:36 am
palerider wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53 am

I'm going to San Francisco in July, staying on the edge of Chinatown. Keeping my eye on things but Donny says it's fine.
You still going :lol:

Donny says we'll be fine before Easter Sunday
I have until July 2nd to decide so at the moment yes.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:09 am

Taansend wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:57 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:05 am

Calm down Princess.

You tried lying about me being a doom & gloom merchant & your lie blew up in your faces.

You're not a medical expert but you are a lying old buffoon.

Keep fantasising about me committing suicide if that helps you get through your day.
Don't need to lie about it mate. Your posts are a matter of record on here. And as for fantasising about you doing anything, don't fucking flatter yourself . :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 am

I'm a bit disappointed with the BBC media coverage,as it is tilted to the more sensationalist reporting and not behaving like mature journalism.

Consider these two examples.

LIVE Virus surges in US as death toll passes 1,000 - sounds fucking terrible doesn't it,until you look at the mortality rate 1.5% (compared with the UK 4.9%)

Coronavirus victim,21,had no health issues - this is alarming right...but when you delve into it,the verification of covid-19 is an opinion made by her family...it's not even been confirmed by any medical investigation

So come on BBC,your better than this juvenile trash - get the kids off the keyboards and get some fucking intelligence in the house, before you press the publish key...
0 x

Social Media