West Ham V Spuds away match thread

Old Match Day Threads, Current one is under 'Football talk'
kev65

Re: West Ham V Spuds away match thread

Postby kev65 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Last year we lost points to Refs,red cards given and then receded. Then again this season the Refs carry on. It's OK it's just the Hammers, it's a fucking joke the FA stinks, Pro refs they are worse than ever over paid bottle jobs if they aint got the balls to send off someone they booked in the first ten minutes then they shouldn't do the cunting job. All refs are fucking shit. Rant over. COYI. whufc_crest whufc_crest
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:11 pm

kev65 wrote:Last year we lost points to Refs,red cards given and then receded. Then again this season the Refs carry on. It's OK it's just the Hammers, it's a fucking joke the FA stinks, Pro refs they are worse than ever over paid bottle jobs if they aint got the balls to send off someone they booked in the first ten minutes then they shouldn't do the cunting job. All refs are fucking shit. Rant over. COYI. whufc_crest whufc_crest

What over calamitous fuck ups did the ref make today then ?
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:52 pm

deanox wrote:
Castiron wrote:Have a look at the ratings from Sky, what a load of old cunt. Reid 6 :i am genuinely amused:
http://www.skysports.com/football/totte ... ham/356452

No yid bias there then!!!

probably because he got sent off. Sky panel would have made him man of the match if Mr Lisp Kane hadn't scored the winner,that wotter
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Re: LIVE review at full time

Postby IronsForever » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:56 am

Difference between the 2 teams today was , they have strikers that score. Janseen put one in that was offside. We put so much into a game , we just need a striker who can pull something out the bag and lift that pressure off the midfield.
I thought Sahko was lively and caused them a few problems without penetrating them . Match fitness is all he is short of. Zaza is like a boiled egg on legs. So static!! When he had a golden chance to put Payet through and every west ham fan shouting pass it you gimp!! He delayed and pushed Payet wider.Sorry but the guy for me is a liability. Had to have Antonio there today because of Rose's pace and i thought he had a very solid game!
They were lucky today!!
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:06 am

Don't forget Eriksons offside goal too
0 x

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:37 am

kev65 wrote:Last year we lost points to Refs,red cards given and then receded. Then again this season the Refs carry on. It's OK it's just the Hammers, it's a fucking joke the FA stinks, Pro refs they are worse than ever over paid bottle jobs if they aint got the balls to send off someone they booked in the first ten minutes then they shouldn't do the cunting job. All refs are fucking shit. Rant over. COYI. whufc_crest whufc_crest

No. The ref was not at fault.
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:51 am

Newmarket wrote:Don't forget Eriksons offside goal too

Sorry i mean't Erikson not Jansen. Where was Calleri today??
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:38 am

IronsForever wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Don't forget Eriksons offside goal too

Sorry i mean't Erikson not Jansen. Where was Calleri today??

Well he's not scored a goal in one start and a few 5 minute cameos so he obviously the shittiest worst " striker " the club have ever employed and is on his way to Barcelona as we speak ...
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:45 am

Geo..... well done mate for doing the post match review.
I couldn't have done it...... mine would've resembled Mike Bassett's half-time rant v Mexico.
0 x
When Bobby George walks into town, Clint Eastwood walks out

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:14 am

Funny thing is.... throughout the whole week before the game, the trappy pricks were saying how "to West Ham it's a cup final and to them it's just another game"....... based on the fact that they truly believe they dine at football's top table :i am genuinely amused:

Well........ you would have thought they'd won the Champions League yesterday evening.
0 x
When Bobby George walks into town, Clint Eastwood walks out

Return to “Match Day Threads”