UPDATED-MOBILE APP

All the boring stuff!!
Gonzo

Re: UPDATED-MOBILE APP

Postby Gonzo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:19 pm

JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Alwyen wrote:
I'm having a similar issue but not all the time was thinking it was my internet having a hissy again but worst one I'm having is if I click on links I'm having to unload the app and reload it and log back in to get back to comment so a back button would be good to add.

Morning Alwyen, I take it you are using the iphone?

I would back this suggestion up and yes, this happens on iPhone mate

Yes I can see the issue. I only road tested and developed the Android and all those phones have a back button. I have checked on my wife's iPhone and it is a bit confusing to navigate. Cheers for the input.
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Morning Alwyen, I take it you are using the iphone?

Yes I can see the issue. I only road tested and developed the Android and all those phones have a back button. I have checked on my wife's iPhone and it is a bit confusing to navigate. Cheers for the input.

No worries mate. I only noticed when clicking on steves links in his news threads. I don't actually have to log back in though, I just gotta hit the login button and it logs me in automatically
0 x
COYI!!!

belfasthammer

Postby belfasthammer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:36 pm

JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:

No worries mate. I only noticed when clicking on steves links in his news threads. I don't actually have to log back in though, I just gotta hit the login button and it logs me in automatically

Same issue with the log in but logs in again without typing
0 x

DanishHammer

Postby DanishHammer » Thu May 18, 2017 4:28 pm

There is an update for Android out now, with improved navigation (swipe left to right to go back, and​ right to left to go forward again, and pull down to reload. Back button is also working as expected). Also a click on the top bar will return you to the menu.
There is also added a simple ad blocker.

iOS will follow soon(ish) ;)

whufc_crest
1 x

Jphammer

Postby Jphammer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:17 pm

DanishHammer wrote:There is an update for Android out now, with improved navigation (swipe left to right to go back, and​ right to left to go forward again, and pull down to reload. Back button is also working as expected). Also a click on the top bar will return you to the menu.

whufc_crest

Hi Danish, I've had the Android update for the last couple of weeks and I notice since the update the app has been a bit slow at times . Has anyone else reported issues?
0 x
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

DanishHammer

Postby DanishHammer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:02 am

DanishHammer wrote:There is an update for Android out now, with improved navigation (swipe left to right to go back, and​ right to left to go forward again, and pull down to reload. Back button is also working as expected). Also a click on the top bar will return you to the menu.

whufc_crest

Now the iPhone app has also been updated - with more or less the same upgrades :)
whufc_crest
0 x

Return to “Forum News & Updates”