Colin Wanker

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7828
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 267
x 670

Colin Wanker

Post by palerider » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 pm

Cardiff one up against a dreadful Chelsea side then Azpilacueta gets the equalise from a yard offside. Colin goes berserk, even more so when Rudiger sees yellow when it should have been red.

Then Chelsea get the winner.

'You have to feel sorry for Neil Warnock' says the commentator.

Do I fuck.

Cunt.

Can't wait for the press conference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7798
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 153
x 419

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:11 pm

palerider wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 pm
Cardiff one up against a dreadful Chelsea side then Azpilacueta gets the equalise from a yard offside. Colin goes berserk, even more so when Rudiger sees yellow when it should have been red.

Then Chelsea get the winner.

'You have to feel sorry for Neil Warnock' says the commentator.

Do I fuck.

Cunt.

Can't wait for the press conference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Football officials.... the only profession in this country still even more shit than the politicians.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7675
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 123
x 573

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:21 pm

palerider wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 pm
Cardiff one up against a dreadful Chelsea side then Azpilacueta gets the equalise from a yard offside. Colin goes berserk, even more so when Rudiger sees yellow when it should have been red.

Then Chelsea get the winner.

'You have to feel sorry for Neil Warnock' says the commentator.

Do I fuck.

Cunt.

Can't wait for the press conference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Warnock plus their behaviour over the Sala fee.

Karma I believe it's called. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3840
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
x 39
x 120
Contact:

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by redhammer » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:25 pm

One manager I enjoy seeing struggle
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3963
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 411
x 273

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 pm

He did piss me off with the Sheffield Utd stuff,but you have to give the fella a bit of credit,,Cardiff haven`t had a lot of luck and under the circumstances,his done a good job.

Personally,I love his passion and the fella speaks his mind too.
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3339
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 603
x 450

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:28 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 pm
He did piss me off with the Sheffield Utd stuff,but you have to give the fella a bit of credit,,Cardiff haven`t had a lot of luck and under the circumstances,his done a good job.

Personally,I love his passion and the fella speaks his mind too.
mmmmmmmmm.............no can't see it

He's still a cunt
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6147
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 76
x 14

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by JayK » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 pm
He did piss me off with the Sheffield Utd stuff,but you have to give the fella a bit of credit,,Cardiff haven`t had a lot of luck and under the circumstances,his done a good job.

Personally,I love his passion and the fella speaks his mind too.
Yeah fair play to him. Currently struggling to think of a bigger cunt in English football. Credit where it’s due
2 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7828
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 267
x 670

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by palerider » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:22 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:28 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 pm
He did piss me off with the Sheffield Utd stuff,but you have to give the fella a bit of credit,,Cardiff haven`t had a lot of luck and under the circumstances,his done a good job.

Personally,I love his passion and the fella speaks his mind too.
mmmmmmmmm.............no can't see it

He's still a cunt
Premier League statement.

'We acknowledge Mr. Warnock's frustration and concede that the official in question made an error. However, in view of the fact that Cardiff City have acted abysmally in the Emiliano Sala affair and that ever since he began his managerial career, Mr. Warnock has been a grade A cunt, we'll forget all about it. And we'll charge him for bringing the game into disrepute as well'

If Carlsberg did apologies.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 5265
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 221
x 443

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 pm

Fuck him and his missing eyebrows.
Cunt.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3339
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 603
x 450

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:40 pm

And what the fuck does he do with all that chewing gum he puts in his pocket after chewing for 5 mins.......his wife must hate him.....join the club darling
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media