The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Towie » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 am

boxman wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:55 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:55 pm
It actually adds up when you look at it.
No-one else is in for him.
Frankfurt are not a CL side.
They're open to do a deal for the kind of money we seem to have.
We can offer the player a bigger stage and a lot more money.
If Bayern were in for him, or Frankfurt had qualified for the CL I might be a bit less hopeful
rarely put much stock into the vast majority of rumours, most don't even make sense, wilson? lol... marega.. ridiculous..
gomez for 50m? no chance... i also don't believe celta would reject 50m for gomez, even if its over 7 years... or that they'd string us along if gomez had 0 intention of joining

haller not only makes sense but their board came out saying they are after 40m after we were initially linked a month ago, imho this was a prompt for other clubs to come in and match our bid yet nothing materialised, frankfurt will take a $31 million profit after 2 fruitful season, they aren't going to risk missing out on that serious coin thats on the table right now

the other links to haller haven't materialised, man utd scouted him and nothing more BVB were interested but their manager came out and said they aren't going to risk having too many talented strikers and not enough minutes risking the squad dynamics... with the icardi news conte will need to make a move for someone, if thats lukaku (unlikely) and man utd interest in haller is serious (unlikely) then maybe the deals at risk
You seem very confident this deal will happen...

Have you seen our recent transfer history?
0 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:51 am

Towie wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 am
boxman wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:55 am

rarely put much stock into the vast majority of rumours, most don't even make sense, wilson? lol... marega.. ridiculous..
gomez for 50m? no chance... i also don't believe celta would reject 50m for gomez, even if its over 7 years... or that they'd string us along if gomez had 0 intention of joining

haller not only makes sense but their board came out saying they are after 40m after we were initially linked a month ago, imho this was a prompt for other clubs to come in and match our bid yet nothing materialised, frankfurt will take a $31 million profit after 2 fruitful season, they aren't going to risk missing out on that serious coin thats on the table right now

the other links to haller haven't materialised, man utd scouted him and nothing more BVB were interested but their manager came out and said they aren't going to risk having too many talented strikers and not enough minutes risking the squad dynamics... with the icardi news conte will need to make a move for someone, if thats lukaku (unlikely) and man utd interest in haller is serious (unlikely) then maybe the deals at risk

I know . Unnerving isn’t it ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:56 am

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:51 am
Towie wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 am

I know . Unnerving isn’t it ?
I,d take Lukaku all day long. Just one of many players that hasn,t shined for Utd.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:08 am

West Ham are still desperately on the hunt for a new striker but reports claiming that a deal has been struck for Sebastien Haller are a little wide of the mark, football.london understands.

The Hammers only registered their interest in the French striker on Wednesday after missing out on Uruguayan striker Maxi Gomez, who is joining Valencia instead.

West Ham quickly turned their attentions to Haller, who scored 15 goals for Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga last season but he is one of a number of striker targets the club has on its radar.

Frankfurt have already sold Luka Jovic to Real Madrid this summer for a rumoured €70m and could well lose another forward in Ante Rebic and those two formed a dynamic front three with Haller last season.
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 am

Another 5 year contract rumor

West Ham United co chairmen David Gold and David Sullivan are preparing to offer Brentford attacker Neal Maupay a big pay rise, according to Football Insider.

The outlet claims that the Hammers bigwigs are prepared to offer the London side’s standout man a five year contract and a big hike in wages.

The east London outfit have turned their attention to the 22-year-old, having suffered disappointment in their hunt for the likes of Maxi Gomez and Callum Wilson.

West Ham are thought to have been told that they’ll need to offer at least £15million to land the Bees ace, while Aston Villa and Sheffield United are also sniffing around.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:42 am

IronsForever wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 am

West Ham United co chairmen David Gold and David Sullivan are preparing to offer Brentford attacker Neal Maupay a big pay rise, according to Football Insider.

The outlet claims that the Hammers bigwigs are prepared to offer the London side’s standout man a five year contract and a big hike in wages.

The east London outfit have turned their attention to the 22-year-old, having suffered disappointment in their hunt for the likes of Maxi Gomez and Callum Wilson.

West Ham are thought to have been told that they’ll need to offer at least £15million to land the Bees ace, while Aston Villa and Sheffield United are also sniffing around.
I really hope this one is wide of the mark ... looks a championship/lower PL standard player to me .

Just my opinion of course.
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:00 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:42 am
IronsForever wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 am

I really hope this one is wide of the mark ... looks a championship/lower PL standard player to me .

Only 22 years old. 28 goals. 9 assists and player of the season. Could be a decent find. Of course its a gamble but for less than 20 million it could be worth nabbing him as back up and see how he progresses. No under 23 player here could bag that amount of goals in that league.
Has a transfer market value same as Chico:) Obviously that will rise at 22

One other thing worth mentioning. When Brentford played Villa away in cup last season this guy bagged 2 goals for a 2-2 draw so he proved there he can handle the step up in class.
Being involved in 37 goals. 28 plus assists is huge, even for that league.

0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:44 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:00 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:42 am

Only 22 years old. 28 goals. 9 assists and player of the season. Could be a decent find. Of course its a gamble but for less than 20 million it could be worth nabbing him as back up and see how he progresses. No under 23 player here could bag that amount of goals in that league.

One other thing worth mentioning. When Brentford played Villa away in cup last season this guy bagged 2 goals for a 2-2 draw so he proved there he can handle the step up in class.

The other thing that worries me is that this looks a Sully punt to me which in turn would be a major major signing to him.
And I fear that’s where our transfer window ends , I just can’t get my hatred for that man out of my system .

I just can’t see this fella as a Pellegrini/Husillos signing.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:44 pm
IronsForever wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:00 pm

The other thing that worries me is that this looks a Sully punt to me which in turn would be a major major signing to him.
And I fear that’s where our transfer window ends , I just can’t get my hatred for that man out of my system .

I just can’t see this fella as a Pellegrini/Husillos signing.
A few people rate him, me included. Signed as second fiddle to Haller, or whoever, I'd be more than happy. In fact I'd rather have Maupay than Marega if it came down to a choice.
Brentford have some very good young attacking talent in their first XI.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

boxman

Post by boxman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:26 pm

haven't seen much of maupay but others seem to think he's isn't quite ready to make the step up, his stats are impressive and seem to counter that claim... he isn't a target man is he?

if we get haller than i cant see us spending more than a small fee for a backup option, most likely a free

i would of thought we need that box to box midfielder but maybe pellegrini thinks he has enough options with players now coming back to fitness.. on paper do have the numbers, probably a 1 in 1 out situation
0 x

Social Media