The brummie view.

Chat about anything football related here!

Brookbonds73

The brummie view.

Post by Brookbonds73 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:54 am

Got talking to a Brummie today ( yeah I know, squeaky voiced cunt!) And the inevitable talk turned to football and the thing that we unfortunately have in common, the parasites that have, and in our case still have, in the running of both our clubs. My own hatred for those in charge of my beloved Hammers, knows no bounds and so it would seem my new brummie friend shares a similar view on the current regime.
In fact I was most delighted to learn, that although the hatred has somewhat abaited since they left brummie land, they're are still quite an amount of blues followers that would gladly love to meet them in a dark alley to express their opinions on footballing matters!
"We knew they were scum" he said. And some of us did try to tell you, but you were taken in by their spiel" ( at this point, I felt our new found friendship would be swiftly ended by the delivering of a subtle right hander, but I sat and conducted myself most admirably!!) "they are money mad" and will probably die rather than give up West Ham" he added.
And what he said about the baroness was also, most impressive. ( so much so, that my mind inevitably drifted to thoughts on depraved acts, and I'll fully admit to being slightly aroused) The names he called her, were truly award winning material.
Unfortunately my squeaky voiced orc, we are stuck with the cunts, I said. And until sheikh big nads turns up on his big ken Dodd toothed camel, we'll always be a wankstain in the premier league.
His reply to that, was one that filled my heart with hope, " Don't give up, keep the faith, something good will happen.
I wish I shared his optimism, but two things did spring to mind....

1. Maybe one day, we'll be blessed with a Man City type investor and

2. It's nice to know, that those in charge are still despised by the blue half in brummie land.

Football fans never forget.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Re: The brummie view.

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 am

We were indeed warned mate. I remember on the old website a couple of their fans who were posting about what bullshitting shysters they are being given total pelters by one or two of our posters.

At the time a lot of people swallowed their crap about how they were the only people interested in buying the club, which was bullshit, and how they were only doing it for love. I can understand people believing the only buyers spiel, because those things are not usually common knowledge, but anyone who really believed they were doing it for love of the club really does need their bumps reading.

Stupid thing is they would probably have gained a lot of respect if they'd said they saw the club as a fantastic business opportunity. But stupidity seems to be one of the things they do well.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 am
We were indeed warned mate. I remember on the old website a couple of their fans who were posting about what bullshitting shysters they are being given total pelters by one or two of our posters.

At the time a lot of people swallowed their crap about how they were the only people interested in buying the club, which was bullshit, and how they were only doing it for love. I can understand people believing the only buyers spiel, because those things are not usually common knowledge, but anyone who really believed they were doing it for love of the club really does need their bumps reading.

Stupid thing is they would probably have gained a lot of respect if they'd said they saw the club as a fantastic business opportunity. But stupidity seems to be one of the things they do well.
The best thing about it is the fact that had Birmingham been given the commonwealth games instead of Manchester, we'd have never clapped eyes on these cunts.
A lot of people still harp on about the way they saved us shite, but I'm convinced that someone would have stepped in and bailed us out. You're right about the respect thing, I'd much prefer someone telling me it was a golden opportunity of a lifetime business venture rather than this constant barrage of spiel they keep coming out with. It fools no one, it's way way beyond embarrassing now.
0 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:40 pm

I was one of them, giving pelters to the high pitched fuckers.

Look at us now :oops:
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:54 pm

jameskel wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:40 pm
I was one of them, giving pelters to the high pitched fuckers.

Look at us now :oops:

I remember the old boards mate, you weren't alone. Most people thought at the time it was a case of sour grapes by them (myself included)
I still have hopes that the American Tripp, will have a big say in all things West Ham when the times right.
Without sounding like those from n17, we are a big club, not top six, by any stretch, but big enough to catch an investors eye.
The potentials enormous.
0 x

deanox

Post by deanox » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:33 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:54 am
Got talking to a Brummie today ( yeah I know, squeaky voiced cunt!) And the inevitable talk turned to football and the thing that we unfortunately have in common, the parasites that have, and in our case still have, in the running of both our clubs. My own hatred for those in charge of my beloved Hammers, knows no bounds and so it would seem my new brummie friend shares a similar view on the current regime.
In fact I was most delighted to learn, that although the hatred has somewhat abaited since they left brummie land, they're are still quite an amount of blues followers that would gladly love to meet them in a dark alley to express their opinions on footballing matters!
"We knew they were scum" he said. And some of us did try to tell you, but you were taken in by their spiel" ( at this point, I felt our new found friendship would be swiftly ended by the delivering of a subtle right hander, but I sat and conducted myself most admirably!!) "they are money mad" and will probably die rather than give up West Ham" he added.
And what he said about the baroness was also, most impressive. ( so much so, that my mind inevitably drifted to thoughts on depraved acts, and I'll fully admit to being slightly aroused) The names he called her, were truly award winning material.
Unfortunately my squeaky voiced orc, we are stuck with the cunts, I said. And until sheikh big nads turns up on his big ken Dodd toothed camel, we'll always be a wankstain in the premier league.
His reply to that, was one that filled my heart with hope, " Don't give up, keep the faith, something good will happen.

2. It's nice to know, that those in charge are still despised by the blue half in brummie land.

I get where you’re coming from BB, but they are still brummie cunts. We can have a joint dislike but people who still wear cap sleeve t-shirts and flairs are on a don’t give a fuck what you think list 😉
2 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

h69

Post by h69 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:54 am

The same club who's current owners fired the manager that looked like he would get them up and then replaced him with one that nearly got them relegated ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck the thick sounding brummie cunts.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Social Media