KUMB banned

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: KUMB banned

Post by OZHAMMER » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:46 pm

Oziron wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 pm
hd1 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:30 pm

, our mate Cockney Hammer and of course Romford are some of many no longer there, there's a reason for that
I had a look on KUMB the other day (have never been a regular) and noticed that Cockney Hammer is dong his news round up on there again.....
He must have been drawn back to the dark side..... :? :? :?
Is that Steve that did the Prediction League?
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:46 pm
Oziron wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 pm

I had a look on KUMB the other day (have never been a regular) and noticed that Cockney Hammer is dong his news round up on there again.....
He must have been drawn back to the dark side..... :? :? :?
No, Steve did news round up and liked badges...

It was Dano that did Prediction league....(Speaking of which have you bought my VB yet..?!!)
0 x

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:00 pm

Oziron wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 pm
OZHAMMER wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:46 pm

No, Steve did news round up and liked badges...

It was Dano that did Prediction league....(Speaking of which have you bought my VB yet..?!!)
Ah yeah, that’s right. He posted all the news stories. That was really handy for those of us that are a million miles away. He seemed to think it was a waste of time because no one seemed interested, but that wasn’t the case. A lot of of ‘silent appreciators’ like myself.

No VB yet, and I don’t intend to. I’m quietly confident of bringing it home this year. Not just finishing above you, but finishing above everyone. 8-)
0 x

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:53 pm

Hey Oz and oz, you are able to get a full TV service out there of all Prem matches and the ability to "catch up"if the midnight kick offs are too late for you... Never mind being a million miles away....you have it better than most of us :)
0 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:45 pm

It’s a good job you can’t be arsed ;)
You are right In some ways mate..my name and the truth means a lot to me.i would love to be never mentioned ever again on that bloody website but when I am people know it they contact me because they know I will stupidly respond.

What I will say though is I'm a lot of things..but I've never been a liar.

Sadly people who live on the web believe everything they read on the internet.

I think anyone who knows us trusts and respects Den , Bill and me before some drivel written by a faceless non matchgoing website owner.
1 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 am

I've known Steve for over 35 years when we used to turn up at stations with a couple of hundred and we used to have to fight our way to the ground and back after getting thrashed again...😁

He hates the animosity between forums and flits about between here WHO and Kumb, whatever takes his fancy.

He will be back...
2 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:03 am

Mikeveep wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:53 pm
Hey Oz and oz, you are able to get a full TV service out there of all Prem matches and the ability to "catch up"if the midnight kick offs are too late for you... Never mind being a million miles away....you have it better than most of us :)
Sorry to but in chaps but I want to address MV on the situation if I can

It's a difficult position mate because we are a small close knit club and when there is a fall out between people it effects many others.

I have many friends still over on that website and have not ever thought of saying " don't go on there " it Defo has the most traffic and some very eloquent knowledgeable members.

I am still pals with a couple of the moderators and have lost one of my best mates through it too in the last month as the is shit still keeps flying. As you can imagine not a great scenario.

In a perfect world we could just move on...like a couple who split but bump.into each other occasionally.
1 x

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 am

I appreciate your frankness,Chas...

I guess I tend not to look to far below the surface of football.

I enjoy the game,and the company,read and contribute to the forum which is stimulating with never a thought of who or what is going on behind the scenes,be it a Machiavellian moderator, or a Cheeseparing Chairman.

Shallow? Moi?
0 x

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:31 am

Mikeveep wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:53 pm
We are?
1 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:20 pm

Mikeveep wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 am
I appreciate your frankness,Chas...

I guess I tend not to look to far below the surface of football.

I enjoy the game,and the company,read and contribute to the forum which is stimulating with never a thought of who or what is going on behind the scenes,be it a Machiavellian moderator, or a Cheeseparing Chairman.

Shallow? Moi?
I don't have many regrets in life luckily but working for that place is one of the few that come to mind.

Sadly as many footballers are finding out now...social media is a sea of nobodies who live the life they would love to live online.

In the long term when you realise that Graeme has lied and manipulated to you more than a certain Lady
Soppy Draws maybe you might pop down the Black Bull and buy me a light ale 😉
1 x

Social Media