Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Chat about anything football related here!
Post Reply
   
User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7881
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 158
x 439

Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by ToneLoc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:56 pm

Due to the baseball apparently.....
https://www.claretandhugh.info/cost-of- ... increases/
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10781
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 624
x 408

Re: Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by Newmarket » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:29 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:56 pm
Due to the baseball apparently.....
https://www.claretandhugh.info/cost-of- ... increases/
Good . Let’s hope the cost multiplied ten fold and puts the ownership of the ILS out of business.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7881
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 158
x 439

Re: Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 am

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:29 am
ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:56 pm
Due to the baseball apparently.....
https://www.claretandhugh.info/cost-of- ... increases/
Good . Let’s hope the cost multiplied ten fold and puts the ownership of the ILS out of business.
I think a certain Lady Brady will be chuckling into her golden cornflakes when she sees those figures.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4027
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 440
x 299

Re: Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:14 pm

It`s absolutely absurd.

Just hand the keys over to us and let`s make this into a proper football stadium.
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1898
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 28
x 179

Re: Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 pm

Shame ,me and my mate could have done it for 5.8 million.
2 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3930
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 409
x 267

Re: Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Comparisons are odious but what would you rather have - a stand that generates shit loads of fuckery or 66% of Jordan Hugill...
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7818
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 128
x 615

Re: Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:05 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:14 pm
It`s absolutely absurd.

Just hand the keys over to us and let`s make this into a proper football stadium.
Political dynamite . Just can’t see it happening .
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7881
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 158
x 439

Re: Cost of stand moves up to 6M

Post by ToneLoc » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:06 pm

0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Post Reply

Social Media