Extinction Rebellion

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Thames1

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by Thames1 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:40 pm

I get their sentiment but fuck me do they deliver it in an annoying way. Own goal all day long!
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:21 pm

0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Thames1

Post by Thames1 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:21 pm

:lol: Fuck me, little man syndrome in full action. Wonder what he glued his hand to?

Cumberbatch's face hopefully.
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:04 am

The annoying fuckers have targeted East London this morning and commuters have reacted badly. Although maybe predictably given the disruption this bunch of attention-seeking arsewipes have caused.

A bearded protester who climbed on top of a DLR train at Canning Town causing a long delay was dragged down on to the platform and given a kicking. Luckily for him, staff rescued the bloke.

Now. I don't condone violence. And I agree with a lot of their concerns. And tbh I'm not affected by the protests in rural Somerset. But enough is enough.

Acting on our behalf they say.

Said it before. Don't stop at gluing yourselves to planes. Get on one to Beijing, a city that is covered with smog 24/7.

You'll have lots of time to read the little red book while in chokey.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

grandad

Post by grandad » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:40 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:04 am
The annoying fuckers have targeted East London this morning and commuters have reacted badly. Although maybe predictably given the disruption this bunch of attention-seeking arsewipes have caused.

A bearded protester who climbed on top of a DLR train at Canning Town causing a long delay was dragged down on to the platform and given a kicking. Luckily for him, staff rescued the bloke.

Now. I don't condone violence. And I agree with a lot of their concerns. And tbh I'm not affected by the protests in rural Somerset. But enough is enough.

Said it before. Don't stop at gluing yourselves to planes. Get on one to Beijing, a city that is covered with smog 24/7.

Rule number one in life.

Don't go to canning town and act the cunt

Rule number two

Don't stop a towner going to work ( there ain't many that do work in canning town 😆 )

Some stupid bint glued herself to a train at Shadwell station stoped trains into the station that many workers at the royal London hospital use hence making them late for work and some do a job of helping save lives.

Stupid unwashed cunts
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:45 am

The guy who invented plastic Carrier Bags which have totally fucked things up.....

60 years ago he thought he was saving the planet by reducing the amount of trees being chopped down to make paper bags :?
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:13 am

grandad wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:40 am
palerider wrote:

Rule number one in life.

He definitely picked the wrong station...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/17/angry-co ... -10933003/
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:20 am

Oziron wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:13 am
grandad wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:40 am

Rule number one in life.

He definitely picked the wrong station...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/17/angry-co ... -10933003/
My nearest station is Castle Cary. Which also happens to be where the unwashed fuckers get off for the Glastonbury festival. And I imagine hundreds of the lice-ridden, dreadlocked arseholes who are protesting love to go there, the leftie cunts.

I may superglue myself to a train there to hold them up. See how they like that.

It's as much political imo. A smoke-screen to bring down the Tories. Two arrested yesterday were a Guardian journalist and the deputy leader of the Green Party. Would there be the same uproar if Catweasel was in No.10 ?

Would there fuck.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:42 am

palerider wrote:

How funny that this blokes sanctimonious little jig on top of the train was interrupted when he's rudely hoiked down to platform level...not much of a protestor then was he...although as he was the centre of attention,he probably loved every moment.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:22 pm

The Extinction Rebellion Rebellion has started.... :lol:

They need to stick to their touristy spots in town or Hit somewhere like Hampstead....
Arseholes.....and F.in no nothing do gooders...
Why do these people always hit the Ave working Guys and Girls...and who exactly are they targeting
cos fucked if I know...cos the wealthy oil company owners/directors etc,don't give a flying shit what
they do.

The Silly Fucks are actually turning people against each other in something we need to be United in...
0 x

Social Media