Women...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Post Reply
   
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4088
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 452
x 566

Women...

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:21 am

Looking through some old texts from my ex, and fuck me but I don't know how I stood it for 7 years...

This is what I used to get for not answering her phone calls while I was at work.

I TRIED CALLING YOU MANY TIMES THIS EVENING.........I WAS ON MY WAY BACK FROM VISITS, AND WAS PREPARED TO STOP AT OFFICE TO SEE YOU..............NATURALLY, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER.

This is what happens when you're only attracted to women who show an open dislike for you. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8091
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 313
x 765

Re: Women...

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:21 am
Looking through some old texts from my ex, and fuck me but I don't know how I stood it for 7 years...

This is what I used to get for not answering her phone calls while I was at work.

I TRIED CALLING YOU MANY TIMES THIS EVENING.........I WAS ON MY WAY BACK FROM VISITS, AND WAS PREPARED TO STOP AT OFFICE TO SEE YOU..............NATURALLY, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER.

This is what happens when you're only attracted to women who show an open dislike for you. :D
On the way back from visits suggests she'd just seen a friend or relative who was banged up.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4088
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 452
x 566

Re: Women...

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:27 am

palerider wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:21 am
Looking through some old texts from my ex, and fuck me but I don't know how I stood it for 7 years...

This is what I used to get for not answering her phone calls while I was at work.

I TRIED CALLING YOU MANY TIMES THIS EVENING.........I WAS ON MY WAY BACK FROM VISITS, AND WAS PREPARED TO STOP AT OFFICE TO SEE YOU..............NATURALLY, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER.

This is what happens when you're only attracted to women who show an open dislike for you. :D
On the way back from visits suggests she'd just seen a friend or relative who was banged up.
Cheeky, she was a nurse. Not much of bedside manner though. She tried to trepan me with a mobile phone once... luckily she throws like a girl so the wall got the worst of it.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 664
x 438

Re: Women...

Post by Newmarket » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:25 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:21 am
Looking through some old texts from my ex, and fuck me but I don't know how I stood it for 7 years...

This is what I used to get for not answering her phone calls while I was at work.

I TRIED CALLING YOU MANY TIMES THIS EVENING.........I WAS ON MY WAY BACK FROM VISITS, AND WAS PREPARED TO STOP AT OFFICE TO SEE YOU..............NATURALLY, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER.

This is what happens when you're only attracted to women who show an open dislike for you. :D
Fuck my old boots ... I’d have married that one in my younger days .

You dunno how lucky you are compared with some of the Cunts I’ve been chained up to over the years .

Wuss.
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8091
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 313
x 765

Re: Women...

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:30 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:27 am
palerider wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 am


On the way back from visits suggests she'd just seen a friend or relative who was banged up.
Cheeky, she was a nurse. Not much of bedside manner though. She tried to trepan me with a mobile phone once... luckily she throws like a girl so the wall got the worst of it.
I used to love visits.

Watching out for middle-aged women trying to pass drugs they'd stuffed up their fannies to their scag-head sons or child brides concealing the stuff in babies' nappies.

Then at the end of the visit just before the resident scrote went out the door, turning round and shouting out over a crowded hall "Fucking love you babe. Chantelle and Chardonnay fucking love you too"

Now that's class.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4088
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 452
x 566

Re: Women...

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:58 am

palerider wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:30 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:27 am


Cheeky, she was a nurse. Not much of bedside manner though. She tried to trepan me with a mobile phone once... luckily she throws like a girl so the wall got the worst of it.
I used to love visits.

Watching out for middle-aged women trying to pass drugs they'd stuffed up their fannies to their scag-head sons or child brides concealing the stuff in babies' nappies.

Then at the end of the visit just before the resident scrote went out the door, turning round and shouting out over a crowded hall "Fucking love you babe. Chantelle and Chardonnay fucking love you too"

Now that's class.
Careful, Pale you're getting me going. I'll be typing scag up fanny into pornhub later on.
Speaking of pornhub, is the prison service anything like the videos on there? Those conjugal visit gang bangs must be fun.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8091
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 313
x 765

Re: Women...

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:44 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:58 am
palerider wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:30 am


I used to love visits.

Watching out for middle-aged women trying to pass drugs they'd stuffed up their fannies to their scag-head sons or child brides concealing the stuff in babies' nappies.

Then at the end of the visit just before the resident scrote went out the door, turning round and shouting out over a crowded hall "Fucking love you babe. Chantelle and Chardonnay fucking love you too"

Now that's class.
Careful, Pale you're getting me going. I'll be typing scag up fanny into pornhub later on.
Speaking of pornhub, is the prison service anything like the videos on there? Those conjugal visit gang bangs must be fun.
I left before that ridiculous idea mate.

There were gang bangs in the showers though that we occasionally broke up.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4407
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 239
x 277

Re: Women...

Post by mkhammer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 am

Love Em...... :D
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media